Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 79 14.4%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 457 83.4%

• Total voters

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone go to the trouble of harassing her specifically?
Because only people who matter get harassed. She thinks she's important enough to have attracted notice - and to be fair, she does have a thread here. But we're hands-off, and eminently ignorable; the only attention she's ever gotten in the wider world is a couple of her tweets getting mocked and the anonymous contribution to the Kotaku article about Riot that she immediately took credit for.

She also loudly proclaims herself to be a member of enough groups that are presumed to get harassed online simply for existing, being a woman, non-binary, trans, jewish, a female-presenting gamer and nerd, latina/o/x, etc. She could have been satisfied with just being 'woman who worked for gaming company = instant online harassment', something her orbiters wholeheartedly believe and isn't even a complete falsehood, but she has to pile on the identities, and therefore the reasons for being harassed, until her every waking moment online involves someone emailing or DMing her mean things.

Which is something she seems completely incapable of doing anything about using the numerous tools available to her. Because again, her and her followers believe that there's millions of alt-right gamergater trolls who devote their life to creating socks and evading bans just to tell them they suck, so why bother turning off DMs or installing email filters?

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because again, her and her followers believe that there's millions of alt-right gamergater trolls who devote their life to creating socks and evading bans just to tell them they suck, so why bother turning off DMs or installing email filters?
They're of the opinion they shouldn't have to do those things, ever. It's the same dream of a perfect utopia people live in who believe they shouldn't need security systems or personal protection, that Almighty Government will prevent all crime and no one will ever need to be concerned about desperate, opportunistic assholes or some lunatic who just snaps in public and stabs their server with a steak knife.

Meanwhile rational folks buy a gun, lock their valuables in safes, or otherwise take steps to protect themselves and their families. No amount of moralizing will convince everyone not to do the things you think are bad.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
$5 will buy you more than enough weed to get high for 2 days straight in California, but you'll have to get $20 and divide it. Small quantities are always stupidly overpriced when you're buying the kind of thing that addicts and others with low impulse control enjoy. You can see the same thing with alcohol (ever consider the price per liter of those teensy liquor bottles?) or cigs (loosies at bodegas are notoriously marked up).

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Because only people who matter get harassed. She thinks she's important enough to have attracted notice - and to be fair, she does have a thread here.
I doubt even she believes she's actually important, but she knows if she just echoes claims of people like Zoe Quinn and Brianna Wu, despite having none of their dubious significance, some people will buy she's in the same class of person. As garbage as Zoe Quinn is, she undeniably pisses off a lot of people.

Becky pisses off a very tiny group of people who don't actually really give a shit whether she lives or dies.

But her tiny group of dumb orbiters doesn't know that, because they're so dumb they'd orbit a Basic Becky in the first place. They have low standards.

Because again, her and her followers believe that there's millions of alt-right gamergater trolls who devote their life to creating socks and evading bans just to tell them they suck, so why bother turning off DMs or installing email filters?
Or just not opening up her Kiwi Farms thread and reading it while screeching autistically with tears rolling down her fat face.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Aaaand Becky is back again. Who would have thought?
View attachment 1004482
Remember what I just said about power plays and Becky pushing the cucks to see what they'll push back on and what she can goad them into and feel powerful for doing so? Case in point right here.

I wonder if the phase "I'll finally let you stick it in me if you convert" or something to its equivalent was implied.

I hate the cucks more than becky in all honesty, especially daniel, there's something so skeevy about him much more than he is pathetic, Becky can partially be explained by BPD disorder at least.

Cuckson enjoys defrauding disabled kids at Disney land, so of course he'd happily cheer on someone else doing it. Imagine becky kicking herself she'd never thought of pretending something like this happened to her and the 'assistance' dog.
Screenshot_2019-11-10 Gaming Lawyer JP ( GamingLawyerJ) Twitter.png

Speaking of which, note the lack of 'disfiguring visible self harm scars' that cheap disney tattoo was supossed to be a cover for.

Jojobeans

kiwifarms.net
I hate the cucks more than becky in all honesty, especially daniel, there's something so skeevy about him much more than he is pathetic, Becky can partially be explained by BPD disorder at least.

Cuckson enjoys defrauding disabled kids at Disney land, so of course he'd happily cheer on someone else doing it. Imagine becky kicking herself she'd never thought of pretending something like this happened to her and the 'assistance' dog.
View attachment 1004563

Speaking of which, note the lack of 'disfiguring visible self harm scars' that cheap disney tattoo was supossed to be a cover for.
What's with them always taking photos of each other sleeping?

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Becky's pregnancy and little fetishes are all about non-con. In combination with her disney princess thing, the way she wears skirts even when it hurts her "I'm a boy" case, and D&J's rescuer complex, there's a near-certainty that they have a real thing for the molestation of sleeping girls and women.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino