Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokemon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 98 13.4%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 622 84.7%

• Total voters

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
I completely agree I've had to do the same. Becky is the one lolcow that is honestly such a horrid person (and gets away with it) that it gets enraging. Part of me thinks that's why Hellfire left; needing an extended hiatus after the sheer amount of cataloging of Becky's bullshit for too long.
this reminds me of the Facebook moderators who get paid paint fumes in order to screen and regulate the content that gets uploaded to their site, which always ends up being some of the most depraved shit directly from the dregs of humanity.
and of course it ends up traumatizing them so badly they need therapy, and Facebook, being the kind overlords they are, ends up not fronting the bill.

hope you're doing well, @Hellfire .

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
Time to quit reading this thread for a while; this makes me legitimately angry at her when I should just be pointing and laughing. Fuck this cunt.
I'm glad i've seen plenty in my lifetime to just not care. Maybe it's my terrible depression or the fact that i'm jaded enough after so much, but i'm pretty active on Bob's and Bex' threads, and constantly lurk DSP's thread. Even with the most egregious shit that happens it doesn't even phase me, even when i expect the worst from these people and somehow they meet said expectations most of the time.

Am i outraged about this bullshit? Yes. But do i FEEL outraged? No. Maybe something broke inside me or something, but you should take care bruv. Remember that a sword can be reforged, an armor can be repaired, but a soul will be shattered forever. Don't be angry at the cow but at the same time, don't be like me where everything boils down to a rational rage and not an emotional response.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad i've seen plenty in my lifetime to just not care. Maybe it's my terrible depression or the fact that i'm jaded enough after so much, but i'm pretty active on Bob's and Bex' threads, and constantly lurk DSP's thread. Even with the most egregious shit that happens it doesn't even phase me, even when i expect the worst from these people and somehow they meet said expectations most of the time.
Part of what makes a Lolcow what they are is their utter inability to actually review their actions and grow in any meaningful fashion. So naturally many of them are basically "stuck in a moment" or worse, doubling down on the behaviour that makes them a piece of work.

Bex was adopted into money and she's married (legit) into money. If you expect her to get her just deserts - remember she's set for life, even if she thinks she's part of the "common folk" just because she picks up identities like collectable toys and spends all the money given to her on tat or begging for evenings out from the boys.

I mean yeah that's irritating, life ain't fair and some people can keep screwing up but can depend on saves to come from somewhere regardless while the rest of us have to hustle. I know we like to think she'll get time called on her Paramount job, but I honestly think she won't lose it unless she *really* screws up at this point.

But at the same time - she has all this security and people who love her almost unconditionally and she's still miserable pretty much constantly. Go back to the grand European trip and try to find a moment where it sounds like Bex was *genuinely* happy where the situation wasn't something she could brag about on social media, led to her being pampered, or posted to "prove" her life is so great/bad depending on the situation. If anything she spent most of this grand trip complaining just as she usually does.

Being a Jackson or Daniel isn't much better, would anyone here really be willing to set their standards and self-respect so low to put up with someone who literally demands all the luxuries of life, never sleeps with you but WILL sleep with the creepy fetish dude who likely has 20 STD's in tow and might offload a wife's son unto you?

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean yeah that's irritating, life ain't fair and some people can keep screwing up but can depend on saves to come from somewhere regardless while the rest of us have to hustle. I know we like to think she'll get time called on her Paramount job, but I honestly think she won't lose it unless she *really* screws up at this point.
I agree that we're unlikely to get the big Becky BTFO that would be satisfying, and that there's comfort (and laughs) to be had in the fact that she's so miserable (sorry, 'fuckjng miserable') about everything all the time. I think the big thing, for me at least, that makes Becky harder to keep from a-logging is that she's so determined to spread that misery as far as possible, to as many others as possible, all while acting like the innocent victim of society. She's a virus of negativity who makes the life of everyone she comes into contact with worse - even so-called allies and alleged friends, who she uses for her own needs while contributing nothing other than being an emotional black hole they can project onto.

She's like a perfect representative of the damage the Oppression Olympics and the elevation of victim mentality can do, and like all lolcows she's fun to mock, but she's just such a cunt. And I think a lot of her misery is performative, because what she really is all the time is so angry and entitled that she makes Veruca Salt look well-adjusted. It's why it's occasionally difficult to not just hate on her when she keeps escalating her emotional abuse, or talks about having a kid, or tries to scam every benefit she can with a complete lack of shame.

So, yes, life ain't fair, and sometimes it can be hard to find that acceptable when gawking at the worst lolcows, even if objectively there's others that have done far worse things, or have a larger reach. Especially if you've encountered people like them IRL.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
She's like a perfect representative of the damage the Oppression Olympics and the elevation of victim mentality can do, and like all lolcows she's fun to mock, but she's just such a cunt. And I think a lot of her misery is performative, because what she really is all the time is so angry and entitled that she makes Veruca Salt look well-adjusted. It's why it's occasionally difficult to not just hate on her when she keeps escalating her emotional abuse, or talks about having a kid, or tries to scam every benefit she can with a complete lack of shame.

Some of this is Mami and Papi's fault - though it's understandable why they lavished their adopted child with all the best things in life. Some of it pity for the situation she would of otherwise been in without them and also the surrogate for the kid they couldn't biologically have. It seems they almost literally made sure Bex would want for nothing, at least on their terms. Hence Bex's big childhood traumas are that Mami wouldn't let her have "Star Wars" toys, yet the adoption reveal (and their hiding it) denied Bex the ability to learn that choice of toy is small potatoes to what her life could of been had the rich cuban catholics not adopted her.

To be honest I still think the misery is genuine, she creates so much drama and bad blood between people that I can somewhat believe the hyperbole when she goes on about how stress-sick seeing family makes her. But I do agree she does a lot of this because she gets a natural high on telling people what acceptable terms to meet her on are exactly. I suspect Daniel isn't actually all that dissimilar - he's certainly got anger and narc issues of his own.

Still - I wouldn't want to even *be* in Bex's circle. At best you are a distant hanger on like Jake - or worst you end up like the side-piece ex trans-gf (RIP) whos only remembered when it suits Bex's needs or a friend in the wrong time and place when you mistakenly believe she will appreciate advice, only for her to subtweet you to her twitter drones. The really sad part is the people who do genuinely love her often get sidelined for losers like PunningPundit, and will always have to pick up the pieces when the next opportunist takes advantage and flees the scene.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The really sad part is the people who do genuinely love her often get sidelined for losers like PunningPundit, and will always have to pick up the pieces when the next opportunist takes advantage and flees the scene.
CunningCuck is the least loser of the lot, as while having anything at all to do with Becky is being a loser, he just treated her like a slam pig cum dumpster, gave her an STD, then left her a sobbing wreck for the cucks to clean up. He basically used her like the toilet she is.

That's more use than the cucks or even her fool employers ever get out of her.

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
Still - I wouldn't want to even *be* in Bex's circle. At best you are a distant hanger on like Jake - or worst you end up like the side-piece ex trans-gf (RIP) whos only remembered when it suits Bex's needs or a friend in the wrong time and place when you mistakenly believe she will appreciate advice, only for her to subtweet you to her twitter drones. The really sad part is the people who do genuinely love her often get sidelined for losers like PunningPundit, and will always have to pick up the pieces when the next opportunist takes advantage and flees the scene.
One of the worst lessons I remember having in life is you can't save everyone, and even if you could, some don't want to be saved; and Becky is one of those who doesn't want to be saved. She's found some sort of comfortable normal for her (as horrible as it is), and she likes to say she's fine with it; part of me doubts it, but she does seem to enjoy being a hypocritical raging harpy. If mami and papi, or the cucks, or other "friends" upped and said "You're not healthy for me" you know she'd fucking rage about what a piece of shit they are; she already tried hitting the kraut with rape claims when he wanted to leave. But if Becky was to drop someone, absolutely justified, and you probably should avail yourself into the sea™. I can't fault Mami and Papi (as much as others), they had a hand in raising her and probably want the best for her. But Cuckson, the Kraut, and god forbid anyone else caught up in her gravitational pull; cut weight, hit the afterburners, and fucking fly away.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Remember how she brought up doing witchcraft while "Jewish"? She almost has a moment of self-realization.....
1574644104508.png

Remember how I also said her previous "get out of guilt free" card was given to her by the "Rabbi" of the Twitterverse Becky loves to retweet? Well, Rabbi Regan is passing them cards out again.
archive.md
1574644220894.png

So I guess faiths and religions are mix-n-match and perfectly legit, even if they contradict each other, according to the Great Feminist Twitter Rabbi.

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
So what sect of Judaism did she convert into?

I don't really know anything of their practices; but imagine it shares similarities with the other two Abrahamisms and would require you to trust in the Good Lord, Allah, or...YHWH(?) to carry you through troubling times. I understand someone wanting to comfort you and excusing something if only because it's familiar and comfortable for someone who's having a moment of crisis. But at the same time, you start handing out hall passes for having shaky faith and eventually there is no faith.

Bitch Kitten

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember how she brought up doing witchcraft while "Jewish"? She almost has a moment of self-realization.....
View attachment 1023327
Remember how I also said her previous "get out of guilt free" card was given to her by the "Rabbi" of the Twitterverse Becky loves to retweet? Well, Rabbi Regan is passing them cards out again.
archive.md
View attachment 1023328

So I guess faiths and religions are mix-n-match and perfectly legit, even if they contradict each other, according to the Great Feminist Twitter Rabbi.
Interesting how a "rabbi" can condone the use of witchcraft and ignore the fact that Jewish women, not men, are the ones in control of Jewish fertility practices. The mitzvah in which women abstain from sex during certain periods of their cycle and then resume when they are most likely to be ovulating is not only in line with central family planning practices for conception but also a part of Jewish law, which of course Becky continues to ignore.

So what sect of Judaism did she convert into?
Reform Lite

Last edited by a moderator:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't really know anything of their practices; but imagine it shares similarities with the other two Abrahamisms and would require you to trust in the Good Lord, Allah, or...YHWH(?) to carry you through troubling times.
They only have Ten Commandments and this one is the fucking FIRST.

1574647033875.png

It is not the Ten SUGGESTIONS you fucking witch cunt.

There's two of these supposed 'rabbis' she RTs, theres this one as well;
I thought they were the same person at first.

1574655077669.png

Both seem to be 'rabbis' or jewish as a crutch for social capital.

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1023327
archive.md
View attachment 1023328

I like how she basically admits she only pays attention to these religions when she thinks she can use them to get some kind of special personal advantage. Selfish hag.

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the worst lessons I remember having in life is you can't save everyone, and even if you could, some don't want to be saved; and Becky is one of those who doesn't want to be saved. She's found some sort of comfortable normal for her (as horrible as it is), and she likes to say she's fine with it; part of me doubts it, but she does seem to enjoy being a hypocritical raging harpy. If mami and papi, or the cucks, or other "friends" upped and said "You're not healthy for me" you know she'd fucking rage about what a piece of shit they are; she already tried hitting the kraut with rape claims when he wanted to leave. But if Becky was to drop someone, absolutely justified, and you probably should avail yourself into the sea™. I can't fault Mami and Papi (as much as others), they had a hand in raising her and probably want the best for her. But Cuckson, the Kraut, and god forbid anyone else caught up in her gravitational pull; cut weight, hit the afterburners, and fucking fly away.
It's okay, no one would want to save Becky anyways. It comes with being a gigantic cunt that no one normal likes.