• ”Elliot Rodger was right.”

Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-GerberHad pre pre-cancer from HPV, acted like it was "cancer" to grift money for a 9-day Disney World trip

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Hellfire, Nov 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. She has some kind of martyr complex for sure.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy chew jew

kiwifarms.net
  2. Why is Captain America a Nazi? I've never read the comics, but lolcows seem to be massively concerned about it.

Pointless Pedant

Pointless Pedant Disgusting Liberal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I thought this outrage was from last year and don't know why it's popped up again. Someone else will know more than me but I thought it was to do with someone tinkering with Captain America's memories so he thinks he's part of Hydra (Nazis). So it's against his will, not a chosen decision. I may be wrong though.

What I did notice last year is I didn't hear much complaint-wise from comic book reading friends, because it's comics, just a story and they're pretty chill (not social justice types). The outrage I did see came from people I never see post about comics and at most have seen the Avengers movies.

Rebecca just needs to see the word 'Nazi' and it sets off her REEEEing.

Anyway, have some more parental whinging

IMG_8305.jpg IMG_8304.jpg IMG_8302.jpg IMG_8303.jpg
    http://archive.is/vxKOQ

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Erida

Erida weaponised by the patriarchy

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  4. She's got to force in as many of her purported "oppressed identities" as 140 characters will take, lest her orbiters forget. Mami and Papi, oy vey, misgendering, victim of stalkers, DV victim, poverty, "polyamorous", shamed fatty.

She's got a reasonable claim to having a major brain disorder, but don't you dare evaluate her other claims in light of that, bigot.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Quack

Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  5. Captain America's been torn apart, now he's a court jester with a broken heart.
    Said, "Turn me around and take me back to the start."
    Bitch be losing her mind, are you blind?
    Tweets it all a million times.

California occupancy laws are to protect people from homelessness in a state swamped with the problem. Fuck you Rebecca, you invited the guy in and now he'll leave at his preferred opportunity to do so for himself, not the first one to appease your whining learned helplessness or the balding man-child cuckold you're shackled up to.

Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  6. These people often state they're exceptional, then demand that they be taken completely seriously while simultaneously shielded from criticism.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. This can only go well:
    upload_2017-4-8_21-15-0.png

Somebody sided with her parents? Must have a small dick.
    upload_2017-4-8_21-17-14.png

Oh, and should be aborted as well:
    upload_2017-4-8_21-20-39.png

And of course she's gloating over "being misgendered right":
    upload_2017-4-8_21-17-53.png

And in case you're wondering:
    upload_2017-4-8_21-19-40.png

That's our Rebecca!

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Purple Man

Purple Man You can't
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Sounds like Becks' mum (despite not being Jewish) is behaving like a stereotypical Jewish mother. As Becks desperately wants people to believe she's Jewish, I'm not seeing the problem.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Hail Hydra.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. There was a fake-out last year where they "revealed" Cap has been a HYDRA agent this whole time. Obviously it wasn't a permanent change or anything, just a false memory arc because Cap yelling "Heil HYDRA" on the front cover is good for sales. Some people hated this because not only are Nazis bad, but there are Literal Nazis running around the US in MAGA hats and this comic means Cap is just as bad as Trump voters. Which triggers fake Jews like Bex because exploiting the Holocaust gets her internet pity.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Are you still a virgin with rage? INTERLINKED

kiwifarms.net
  11. Of course, if Daniel weren't staying on to the end of his lease, she'd be screeching about how he's leaving them in the lurch and she's going to be not only literally raped out of her healthcare personally by Trump, but now homeless on the streets because that evil cis man broke his lease and ruined their lives.

Bitch should just opt to identify as Japanese and rename herself Kobayashi Maru, at least that would give fair warning to people.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Jubileus

Jubileus Putting the Ra in Trap

kiwifarms.net
  12. Rebecca claims that her parents brought "all her testing & academic paperwork" and supposedly teach kept complaining that she was a "genius" but she kept threatening other children.

upload_2017-4-9_0-58-39.png
    upload_2017-4-9_0-59-8.png
    upload_2017-4-9_0-59-37.png

I'M A JEW, I'M EATING LOBSTER http://archive.is/0Dj5r

upload_2017-4-9_0-57-28.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. But Rebecca is morbidly obese and has disgusting hair. I haven't heard her voice, but I imagine she's just annoying speaking as she is tweeting.
    I don't think "special" meant "genius" in Rebecca's case.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  14. All the weirdos seem to flock around Rebecca. Remember this thing that thinks he's a "system"?

upload_2017-4-9_1-13-36.png

upload_2017-4-9_1-14-29.png

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. This is the wrong forum, that's very clearly Chris.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I see Becca is still chowing down on that lobster

IMG_8307.jpg

One section of this article talked about camels not being kosher and how that could be because they have an important use carrying stuff around. They used the phrase 'beast of burden' and I thought that sums up Rebecca perfectly.

The school reports tweetstorm was interesting because, if there's a grain of truth to what she's saying, it shows she's always been a nightmare. I don't believe she's ever been a genius. Sounds more like the common path of a young kid being fairly bright but once the harder shit kicks in at high school then they start to struggle.

Plus you could take any innocuous comment on a school report and twist it in order to REEEEE. Too quiet in class? I was being forced to speak up when it was clearly out of my comfort zone! Chatting too much? Teachers didn't understand my ADHD!

• Agree Agree x 7
    Erida

Erida weaponised by the patriarchy

kiwifarms.net
  17. Bitch just wants the whole part of being Jewish where she gets to be a victim and screech about shit. Not the part where you have to make an effort to change your life. And needless to say if any actual, literal Nazis showed up she'd be the biggest goy in the world.

• Agree Agree x 10
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. Dox
    @ireneista
    IMG_5032.JPG IMG_5151.JPG
    IMG_5070.jpg IMG_5071.jpg IMG_5003.jpg

Legal name: Irene Ada Knapp (October 16, 2013 / Bergen County NJ Superior Court)
    Birth name: Daniel Newell Knapp
    1776 California St #5
    Mountain View CA 94041
    408-412-4863
    irene.knapp@icloud.com
    DOB December 13, 1980 (age 36)
    Software Engineer at Google

powerwords: dankna, irenek, ireneista

IMG_5066.jpg
    IMG_5025.jpg
    IMG_5026.jpg
    IMG_5067.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1439 zedkissed60, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    zedkissed60

zedkissed60 "I'm not retracting shit."
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. It wouldn't save her from Aktion T4, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.