Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 516 84.2%

• Total voters

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
I particularly like this series of tweets offering a frightening insight into what it must be like to be around or involved with Mx Insufferable.

1- Request reassurance regarding the look she chooses to have
2- Get reasonable reply
3- Lose mind
4- Remember to remind everyone she's totally Jewish!
5 - Repeat steps 1 - 4 ad infinitum.
20200209_125331.jpg

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is great, we're watching Becky's physical and mental decline from sitting on her ass all day doing nothing, in real-time! I wish she would take a photo of herself every day for six months so we can do a time-lapse montage clip. She's not hitting the wall, the wall is hitting her. With bricks.

Also, "New York jewish accent"? Didn't she live there for, at most, two or three years for grad school? I know she desperately wants to think of herself as a worldly, cosmopolitan, sophisticated Jew but she is none of these things.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is great, we're watching Becky's physical and mental decline from sitting on her ass all day doing nothing, in real-time! I wish she would take a photo of herself every day for six months so we can do a time-lapse montage clip. She's not hitting the wall, the wall is hitting her. With bricks.

Also, "New York jewish accent"? Didn't she live there for, at most, two or three years for grad school? I know she desperately wants to think of herself as a worldly, cosmopolitan, sophisticated Jew but she is none of these things.
Ever watch Snatch? Ever think that Doug the Head was a ridiculous caricature, being a man who LARPs as a member of an ethnoreligious group simply because it's good for his business, walking around saying "oy vey" in a yarmulke one minute while telling a group of young Hasids lingering outside his shop to fuck off the next?

Meet Becky.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
Best cosplay of Madam Mim I have ever seen. 10 Disney classics out of 10.

I was going to post that exact bitch if someone hadn't already. The similarity is obvious and disturbing. The only difference is that the witch's dress isn't covered in disney characters.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
What’s with all the selfies? Especially when one of them is tagged “I know I’m ugly but”.

My theory: selfie bombardment to prove that she hasn’t killed herself after several weeks of house wifery, despite the odds.