Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 520 84.3%

• Total voters

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boo-hoo. Becky Karen's Mami and Papi "abused" her by raising her and giving her stuff like a paid honeymoon to Disney and footing the bill for film school in Prague, when instead she could have been raised by poor white trash who either would have pimped her out for drugs or let her ever-changing lineup of boyfriends molest her.

No one suffers more than Karen does. These starving kids in Africa that are forced to become child soldiers/prostitutes only to get their limbs blown off/slowly die of AIDS have nothing on her!

How awful! I guess she won’t be going to Disneyland with them then.
What? And get cut off from the free money gravy train as well as the opportunity to bitch about how every single thing Mami will do on the trip is oppressing her? HEAVEN FORBID!

Last edited:

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky's life is full of imaginary pain, suffering and DMs again.View attachment 1138392
>"#Adoption survivor"
Reeeeebecca needs to fuck right off. She had pretty much the best possible outcome a kid in the system could hope for. Instead of getting bounced around shitty foster homes she had a stable family who seem to genuinely love her and are still supporting her despite how much she trash talks them.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
How awful! I guess she won’t be going to Disneyland with them then.
Oh no no no, she'll be going. She's ever a performer for her Twitter crowd, making sure she pretends she's such an oppressed and abused individual and makes sure she's at peak victim at all times. But for her family, I have no doubt she grins through all of the trips and presents she gets through them with little pushback, because Mami can likely wipe the floor with her and Becky doesn't want to give up on that gravy train. She'll cry to the cucks about having to "internalize" all her pain her family causes her so they bend to her fragile sensibilities, but she's a manipulative bitch through and through and knows how to play to all parties involved.

She should be careful that none of her Twitter crowd start questioning her, though. Could be a few of them raising their eyebrows when she acts excited about a trip one post and the next she's calling her parents abusers trying to cancel her. Might look like she's "enabling" her own abuse. 🤔

Peanut

kiwifarms.net
Mami and Papi must be the most interesting people alive. Republican ultra Catholic poor wealthy anti Semitic feminist musicians who fled Castro during the Batista regime, only to then adopt and abuse a brave trans male Jewish bisexual witch while simultaneously paying for her education that she doesn't use, taking her to Disneyland and sending her constant cheques for essentials like haircuts and pizzas but not for cancer screenings. Fascinating.

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it's common for therapists to only see patients on Saturday. Not that any of this even happened, of course.
I used to see a therapist, and they never booked on the weekend. Also, they were very flexible. I didn't have to come the same time and the same day every week, especially since my job at the time was constantly in flux when it came to my schedule.

This is just Karen pulling her usual bullshit so she can play the poor oppressed Jew. The receptionist asked which day would be good, Becky said "not Friday or Saturday", and then got booked on Monday or Thursday. The End.

Also, LOL at Karen acting like she really gives a shit about Shabbat. She's fucked off from attending temple on the High Holy Days so she could eat pork and lobster at Disney. :story:

Last edited by a moderator:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Instead of getting bounced around shitty foster homes she had a stable family who seem to genuinely love her and are still supporting her despite how much she trash talks them.
I vacillate between wanting Mami and Papi to see/have seen the shit she spews about them and not. Yes, because then there might be a consequence to Becky being such a massive cunt at all times, no because the likelihood that they deserve the pain of seeing all the shit their 'loving' daughter says about them is infinitesimally small.

She should be careful that none of her Twitter crowd start questioning her, though. Could be a few of them raising their eyebrows when she acts excited about a trip one post and the next she's calling her parents abusers trying to cancel her. Might look like she's "enabling" her own abuse.
Oh, questioning Becky's emotions at any point, no matter how much of a hypocrite it reveals her to be, is gaslighting and abuse and you get thrown out of the club for those things. How's it gaslighting? Shut up, bigot, it just is.

Now, it's a very shitty club you should want to be free of, but the people left orbiting Becky are very shitty people, so it would actually pain them to have to leave.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I guess “poly-friendly” means “one who’s not going to point out that polyamorous relationships are unhealthy and unbalanced, invariably collapsing due to jealousy, depression and imbalance of power.”
It's dangerous enough trying to step into a two-sided battle. Imagine trying to act as the voice of reason in a love/hate triangle between three nutjobs.

Karl_der_Grosse

Down with the sickness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt any therapist would do Becky much good. She's completely unwilling to change her life or behavior or follow any treatment regimen that would require her to do either of those two things. She enjoys her misery and she loves her drama way too much, and she'll turn on any therapist who questions her behavioral patterns in no time at all. You can't fix someone who, deep down, doesn't want to be fixed. I'm sure she'll get some light maintenance medication for depression and that'll be it, same pattern as her therapy attempts going all the way back to her teenage years.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does she need to see a "poly-friendly" therapist unless there's massive problems (likely inherent ones) with her perfect, trouble-free, idyllic relationship?

It couldn't possibly be because she's emotionally manipulating not one but two eunuch jellies into emptying their wallets on a weekly basis to fund her materialist obsessions. Or roping them into Twitter slapfights. Or forcing them to listen to her bellyaching about parents (both sets), the world at large, and searching for the very therapist they so desperately need.

They don't need a therapist. They need Kevorkian and his Fuckitall 3000. Fire it up, Jackie! Three for the grinder!

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt any therapist would do Becky much good. She's completely unwilling to change her life or behavior or follow any treatment regimen that would require her to do either of those two things. She enjoys her misery and she loves her drama way too much, and she'll turn on any therapist who questions her behavioral patterns in no time at all. You can't fix someone who, deep down, doesn't want to be fixed. I'm sure she'll get some light maintenance medication for depression and that'll be it, same pattern as her therapy attempts going all the way back to her teenage years.
She wants an asspatter, not a therapist. She wants someone to reassure her that despite having the easiest life possible for an adult, she nevertheless is suffering horribly, and it’s all other people’s fault.

The kind of therapist she needs just follows her around with a cattle prod, giving her a jab every time she tries to tweet.
Why does she need to see a "poly-friendly" therapist unless there's massive problems (likely inherent ones) with her perfect, trouble-free, idyllic relationship?

It couldn't possibly be because she's emotionally manipulating not one but two eunuch jellies into emptying their wallets on a weekly basis to fund her materialist obsessions. Or roping them into Twitter slapfights. Or forcing them to listen to her bellyaching about parents (both sets), the world at large, and searching for the very therapist they so desperately need.

They don't need a therapist. They need Kevorkian and his Fuckitall 3000. Fire it up, Jackie! Three for the grinder!
I don’t believe all this bollocks about trying to find a poly-friendly therapist. It’s just another of her oppression humblebrags. “I can’t find a therapist who can deal with my sexy uniqueness!”

Talk about first world problems.