Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 520 84.3%

• Total voters

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Becky has lost some weight!View attachment 1139899

But she still feels fat : ( View attachment 1139900
I'm not an expert in disabled non-binary trans queer anatomy, but if you're going to get pregnant, pretty sure that involves you eventually gaining weight, often permanently.

But no matter! She will tell people so that they dont mention it to her.
View attachment 1139901
Mami's right. Maybe it's not fair or progressive, but neither is reality. Life's a bitch and so is Becky.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every single one of these stories is exactly the same. I don't know how anyone could see her as someone other than someone who invents themselves constantly as Christ on a cross.

She has an adversarial encounter with someone, initiated by them, either a figure of authority known to her or a complete stranger, in which she is persecuted for something she portrays as beyond her control or something which presumably improves her life. These encounters are never resolved, or at least she never discusses them. They simply end. Presumably she withers like a violet in the Sahara and the other person simply gives up and walks away and she survives (somehow) long enough to crawl her way back into bed to tweet about it, and then people get to tell her how brave she is for having survived such an onslaught.

She's attacked with such incredible frequency and regularity (and consistency) that it's unbelievable that either so many people would target someone so boring and that she would never once attempt to defend herself or correct her course. She's just beaten up, she comes home, and she nurses her ego in some fashion that involves spending money which isn't hers (because she has none). It's almost like an afterthought at this point; she doesn't put any thought into these takes beyond what aspect of her life she's being attacked for from day to day. "Dear diary, today the entire universe took a shit on me again and I just finished wiping".

This sort of emotional symbiosis makes me sick to my stomach and it's probably 30% of all social media I see.

Prima: "I am the victim of something unfortunate and undeserved at the hands of my fellow man :("

Secunda: "Please accept these virtual hugs so that everyone can see I am a virtuous and caring person despite the fact that this gesture ultimately means nothing."

Prima: "Thank you, you are a good person (but please don't forget I am a slightly better person as I am the wounded party)"

I wish all of this vomit would stop.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not an expert in disabled non-binary trans queer anatomy, but if you're going to get pregnant, pretty sure that involves you eventually gaining weight, often permanently.

Mami's right. Maybe it's not fair or progressive, but neither is reality. Life's a bitch and so is Becky.
Theoretical Baby is fatskinnyphobic for FORCING Becky’s weight to change against her will.

Also, if Becky actually saw a therapist, she’d try to get Cuckson to sue them for “gaslighting” her or some stupid shit, for suggesting she maybe try to be less of a dreadful cunt. I can’t see her cooperating with a therapist unless they were unaccredited and basically just complimented her for money.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Becky's just looking for someone to validate her, so she can run to Twitter and silence her critics by saying "My therapist's PROFESSIONAL opinion is that I'm right about everything!". Not that she has to do that, since she makes up new scenarios to be a victim with any critique she receives. (and even makes some up, just to have something to cry over).

She's got it SO HARD, she's now declaring shabbat is whenever the fuck she says it is, because fuck you! It's been SUCH a hard week crying on Twitter!

1581461275747.png

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wants an asspatter, not a therapist. She wants someone to reassure her that despite having the easiest life possible for an adult, she nevertheless is suffering horribly, and it’s all other people’s fault.
That, and because she's mentioned wanting to get "diagnosed" as autistic so she can have another fake label to add to the pile and can use her "diagnosis" to win Twitter slapfights.

Once the doctor refuses to hand out the autistic label that Karen desires so much (or realizes that she's faking it), we all know that she will accuse the doc of trans/homophobia or anti-semitism and shop around for another psych that will give Karen what she wants.

OH. MY. GOD.

11 pounds in several months? Poor Karen is literally wasting away to nothingness! SOMEONE CALL Dr. PHIL AND HELP THIS NEXT EUGENIA COONEY IN THE MAKING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I'm sure God means for you to re-situate Shabbat wherever you need it, as a personal mental health day.
She's said on at least one occasion that she doesn't really believe in God as a figure to be reverent towards; Judaism isn't actually secular at all to Becky but rather something she subscribes to the concept of only, and very loosely. She only loves the *concepts* of Judaism but keeping any of its most basic tenets even remotely consistent is too hard. And evidently according to Jewish SJW Twitter, that's totally okay!

Imagine saying you're Muslim and not believing in Allah or practicing any of the tenets of Islam and moving the holy days around as you please, and braying about it on social media because you simply FEEL Muslim in your soul and therefore that's good enough to claim you're a part of their community.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
11 pounds is not "a lot of weight" on most people. It wouldn't even be noticeable on someone chunky like Becky.
It doesn't matter since it's certainly a lie anyways. She probably gained 2 lbs but then completely fabricated the 11-lb loss for her exceptional screed. She probably never even talked to Mami but imagined it would hurt her feelings if her mom said something like that and then worked backwards.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Imagine saying you're Muslim and not believing in Allah or practicing any of the tenants of Islam and moving the holy days around as you please, and braying about it on social media because you simply FEEL Muslim in your soul and therefore that's good enough to claim you're a part of their community.
She's doing it to be deliberately offensive.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky has lost some weight!View attachment 1139899

But she still feels fat : ( View attachment 1139900
But no matter! She will tell people so that they dont mention it to her.
View attachment 1139901

What a triumph of Becky logix folx.
I love it when she does her phony “boo-hoo I deserve to suffer, I’m so broken” act. It’s the only time she ever presents a realistic picture of herself.
Becky's just looking for someone to validate her, so she can run to Twitter and silence her critics by saying "My therapist's PROFESSIONAL opinion is that I'm right about everything!". Not that she has to do that, since she makes up new scenarios to be a victim with any critique she receives. (and even makes some up, just to have something to cry over).

She's got it SO HARD, she's now declaring shabbat is whenever the fuck she says it is, because fuck you! It's been SUCH a hard week crying on Twitter!

View attachment 1140268
How do you take a break from sitting on your ass all day? If she became any less active, she’d be comatose.

Jubileus

Putting the Ra in Trap
kiwifarms.net
Becky doesn't want a therapist, she wants Professor X himself to tell her that she's had super powers all along, and here's how to unlock and use them. Sadly, her ability is to be an enormously repulsive screeching cunt and that's been on full blast for years now already.

Also, LOL at the "losing weight" saga. If anything, it's muscle mass she's losing due to being even more sedentary than ever, not even needing to get up to commute and scramble under her screeching desk anymore. That she thinks a fetus is like a fucking tapeworm is hilarious and typical, though.

Reactions: Next Task

melty

Proudly sponsored by Mike Bloomberg for president
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah pressing x on there only being one poly friendly therapist in LA and they are only open on Saturday, a weekend, which is also magically the only day she can't go. What a load of shit.
She probably lost weight coming off of birth control. Since she has nothing to do all day and hates doctors, why doesn't she Google some of these incredibly well known birth control side effects?
It's just signaling to potential new punningpundits. Teehee, I'm losing weight like crazy and not even trying! I'm definitely not a fat piece of shit! We have eyes, Karen. In reality, it's probably just water weight, if it even happened.

Nihil Jung

Stuntin bitch in brave new world
kiwifarms.net
That, and because she's mentioned wanting to get "diagnosed" as autistic so she can have another fake label to add to the pile and can use her "diagnosis" to win Twitter slapfights.

Once the doctor refuses to hand out the autistic label that Karen desires so much (or realizes that she's faking it), we all know that she will accuse the doc of trans/homophobia or anti-semitism and shop around for another psych that will give Karen what she wants.
The best part is how Becky is so exceptional she doesn't realize how rare female autistism diagnoses are....

Or she's so exceptional she chose this diagnosis BECAUSE of how unique it is.

Probably the latter.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine saying you're Muslim and not believing in Allah or practicing any of the tenets of Islam and moving the holy days around as you please, and braying about it on social media because you simply FEEL Muslim in your soul and therefore that's good enough to claim you're a part of their community.
She'd never do that. There can be real consequences for things like that. She might actually get her first real death threats. Someone might actually look at her poorly for one of the many identities she's appropriated, rather than just disliking her because she's a raging cunt.

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best part is how Becky is so exceptional she doesn't realize how rare female autistism diagnoses are....

Or she's so exceptional she chose this diagnosis BECAUSE of how unique it is.

Probably the latter.
Excuse YOU, you transphobic trash! Yonah Gerber is A MAN! Even autism is more woke than you, because it magically came unto him the second she decided that being trans earned her woke points even autism could see what a True and Honest Man he is!

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She'd never do that. There can be real consequences for things like that. She might actually get her first real death threats. Someone might actually look at her poorly for one of the many identities she's appropriated, rather than just disliking her because she's a raging cunt.
Only derkaderks send death threats to white westerners poking at Islam and Becky is about a thousand levels of consequence removed from being worthy of targeting, and no one from her own camp will send them as she's secured enough of a position in the progressive stack to be immune to at least that much. The most she'll get is what she gets now: a few rude tweets from edgy fourteen years olds who just discovered her.

Reactions: Next Task