Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 516 84.2%

• Total voters

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How our stunning and brave angel is able to soldier forwards in these trying times is beyond me.

Shes missed a movie, something something pokemon and has to re-wash some shirts.

View attachment 1141268
Truly, Karen has it harder than everyone else, EVER.

Starving orphans? They can fuckjng go to Hell. Karen had to go without home delivered pork products for almost a whole day once!

Cancer victims? Hey, Karen almost had sorta cancer!

Homeless veterans? Excuse you, but Karen was a veteran of the only war that mattered: the Great Gamergate War of 2014!

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
There's this phase almost every teenager goes through, once in a while a precocious preteen, where they're pure goddamn hell to take on a vacation.

Whatever you want to do, they think it's so uncool and stupid. They don't want to literally even be seen with you, they'll walk 10 paces ahead or shuffle bitterly behind, muttering under their breath about how unfair it is that they have to be in Hawaii and couldn't just stay home and talk to their online friends. They'll spend every minute on their phone, and when you tell them that's stupid because they could use their phone anywhere, they'll give you the long-suffering sigh that means whatever else you say will now be tuned out. They'll decide the whole vacation has been ruined because some peripheral stupid activity they didn't even care that much about got canceled, it was now the only thing they wanted to do and they hate everything else here.

Parents have a whole broad scale of reactions to this natural, incredibly annoying part of identity formation: from going ballistic, to keeping the kid home next time, to just laughing and shrugging it off.

But whatever reaction you have, it's generally predicated on the idea that no matter what, this too shall pass. By the time the kid is 18-20 they'll usually be over the worst of it, and hopefully your relationship will have weathered the adolescent storms well enough that you still occasionally want to vacation together.

What the fuck happened to 13 or 14 year old Becky that stuck her eternally in the absolute most bratty, entitled, good-for-nothing phase in all of human development? It's not even funny how predictable it's getting, and how desperate she is to sabotage any positive feelings she might have about this trip.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not even funny how predictable it's getting, and how desperate she is to sabotage any positive feelings she might have about this trip.
Becky hasn't even packed for the trip yet, and she's already built it up as a non-stop torture session orchestrated by Mami. Obviously, if Becky didn't enjoy these trips, she wouldn't go, so it's obvious that they are not the hellish treks she passes them off as. The problem lies with Becky's habit of turning everything Mami says or does into some grand insult she can never live down. Becky has yet to realize what every other person does when they grow from adolescence to adulthood: PARENTS WILL FUCKING CRITICIZE YOU, AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. GET OVER IT.

But not Becky. Mami will say - with love and concern that a parent does - that her daughter lost weight, and Becky takes this as "YOU ARE A FAT COW WHO SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES OUT OF SHAME" (I mean, it's true, but I digress). Becky is just a histrionic shrew who exaggerates the merest inconvenience into an Olympic level struggle and broadcasts it on Twitter so that other overdramatic troons like her can give her asspats.

Last edited:

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
If anyone was unduly concerned regarding which significant cinematic masterpiece Becks might be missing... then LOL.

Also a several week long paid for trip to the Czech Republic?? Girl doesn't know she was born.

View attachment 1141326
"I'm going to be gone for serveral weeks, vacationing in the Czech Republic".

"While that sounds really nice, I'm going to miss a movie based on a play I've already seen. It will never be released on home media and I (someone possessing an archival degree) can't imagine that it will be preserved".

What a gigantic ass.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
Prague is talking about banning AirBnB because the cost of living and number of tourists in the town center are exploding. One of the things that was previously very cost-effective in Prague was to spend a few weeks there and get a good deal on an apartment in the historic district. It'd be delicious if that's what Mami and Papi are planning, and this whole trip she hates so much gets cancelled anyway. Watch how much she'll cry about it if that happens.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How our stunning and brave angel is able to soldier forwards in these trying times is beyond me.

Shes missed a movie, something something pokemon and has to re-wash some shirts.

View attachment 1141268
So this movie apparently just gets played once and then never again and you miss it forever?

This worthless fucking cunt finds more and more pathetic non-events to wail about like they're giant tragedies. Who fucking cares? Kill yourself Becky.

"my people"

Fat
Ugly
Unemployed
Useless people?
Sociopathic cunts?

She can't possibly mean Jews. Or degenerate homosexuals, for whom musicals were practically invented.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck happened to 13 or 14 year old Becky that stuck her eternally in the absolute most bratty, entitled, good-for-nothing phase in all of human development?
I don't know, brother/sister. All I know is this:

There's a reality in which Becky was snatched into a dark alley when she was 14 and raped to death. Her body wasn't discovered for hours after the breath left her body. And now, I ain't sayin' that these things are connected, but in that universe the sun shines bright every morning, and ice cream never melts.

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone was unduly concerned regarding which significant cinematic masterpiece Becks might be missing... then LOL.

Also a several week long paid for trip to the Czech Republic?? Girl doesn't know she was born.

View attachment 1141326
Of course she finds a way to bitch about a free multi-week trip to the Czech Republic. I need to take a break from this thread.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Sure Bex - just tell the world that Bio-Mom was likely some drugged up loser who had some oopsy-babies, by casually using it as a means to dig at the parents that raised you too.

View attachment 1141268
Admittedly as a Pokemon weeb I jumped on Home soon as it was out, but it's nothing that major to sulk about. It's just fancy cloud storage for your digital monsters with bolted on trade features. Heck has Bex even mentioned Pokemon recently? I don't think she's even mentioned the two switch games since they released.

The rest is just typical, as always she finds a way to look the gift horse in the mouth, find it in great condition, and twist it into something else to complain about. She hated Germany, she hated France, she sort of liked Ireland because of the "oppressed by the english" angle, now she can hang around Czech Republic finding new things to complain about.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me run that through the Basic Bitch Becky translator: DROP EVERYTHING WHEN I EMAIL OR TEXT YOU, OR ELSE I WILL SCREAM ABUSE! HOWEVER, IF YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THE SAME FOR YOU, YOU CAN AVAIL YOURELF OF THE FUCKJNG SEA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I seriously hope that the person in front of her seat is a woman who reclines back so far that her head is in Becky's lap, just to watch her tie herself in knots explaining why suddenly it's wrong for the person in front of you to recline their seat into your space. Oh, silly me -Becky's "rules" constantly change to suit her needs only, and asking for her to be consistent is abuse, y'all!

Last edited:

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how she’ll feel when she sees this in her “random emails from haters” (ie, thread notification emails).

Obviously she won’t self-reflect on what a privileged shitlord she is, but still. It would be neat if she did.
Becky is a narcissist and BPD. She doesn't have the capability to self-reflect and learn from her own faults, especially when she has a horde of twitter followers reinforcing her worst behavior at all times. (It would be hilarious to see my graphic show up her her timeline tho, lol)

I love how she's really leaning on reminding everyone just how abusive her folks are; as they fly her to Europe all-expenses-paid. Again, there sheer privilege dripping off her at all times is amazing. Hope the Czechs don't put up with her brattiness.