Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 520 84.3%

• Total voters

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all know that Bex is gonna complain about being at Prague because she is an ungrateful bitch. I hope she looks at the clock tower and someone successfully pickpockets her and her cucks. No class, no culture, just a bland harpy and her two speakers.

Laplace's Demon

kiwifarms.net
We all know that Bex is gonna complain about being at Prague because she is an ungrateful bitch. I hope she looks at the clock tower and someone successfully pickpockets her and her cucks. No class, no culture, just a bland harpy and her two speakers.
It's been a while since the Defenestrations of Prague. Having Becky visit could be a good opportunity to revive old traditions.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I thought this was the all-expenses-paid Wilderness Lodge Resort vacation, a $500/night hotel at Disney World plus park tickets for 4-5 days. The Czech thing I thought was a couple months from now.
Becky is so privileged that a catty internet thread devoted to making fun of her can't even keep all her extremely expensive vacations straight. But make sure you PayPal her so she can get some high-end delivery food and THC edibles to deal with the stress of jetsetting.

She was getting delivery and edibles anyway, of course, but the extra dopamine hits from getting marks to pay makes it sooo much better.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No they did not. Stop making shit up Becky, you ungrateful cunt.
View attachment 1145412

It's true that Becky always looks horrendous though, but it's more a matter of Becky herself rather than the clothes she decides to wear.
Rejected by whom? Whose parents are so unbelievably creepy as to ask their 30-year old daughter to change because her titflesh was insufficiently on display?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145412

It's true that Becky always looks horrendous though, but it's more a matter of Becky herself rather than the clothes she decides to wear.
Becky is the sort of cunt who asks "does this dress make me look fat" and then gets mad at the answer, whatever it is. The only answer she should be given is "the dress has got nothing to do with it bitch."

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145412

The most likely scenario is that Becky asked Mami how she looked, and Mami said, "You look fine, but you're showing a bit too much cleavage for a formal dinner". This, in Becky's mind, translated to "YOUR FAT UGLY M!LK BAGS ARE HANGING OUT AND I WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF IN SHAME FOR ADOPTING YOU AS A DAUGHTER"

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, of all the cows on kiwifarms, I genuinely think becca is the best representation of just why its so fucking important to not enable mental illness

At every step of her life, her friends and family have not only refused to challenge her behaviour or set boundaries, but have obsessively tried to coddle her and spoil her with everything she wants no matter how insane her demands are

With a normal person of a functioning mind, this would be catastrophic for a persons growth and maturation as a functional adult, and would likely doom them to a whole bunch of misery when they eventually enter the real world and realise they cant get everything they want.

With someone carrying a tote bag of assorted mental disabilities like her, it has utterly destroyed her as a person, and will doom her to a miserable and likely short life on the streets once her enablers either tire of her or finally die off

They fed and fed and fed her malformed ego, stuffing her with the most unhealthy mindsets and obsessions imaginable, and made her pathologically addicted to devouring everything she believes she is entitled to, from ethnic identity to various victimhood statuses to career roles to money to daily disneyland trips. If they really are suffering as much as niggas here think, then this suffering is entirely deserved because they are entirely responsible for turning what could have been a halfway functioning and benign tard into this obscene parody of humanity

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That works for me. I can live with that outcome.
Oh sure. Im saying this purely from a clinical perspective. Becca's scumbag antics enacted by her own wit demonstrate she is far beyond pity at this point, I just hope her example shows atleast someone why they really shouldnt give a tard everything it wants if they want it or themselves to be happy in the longrun

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
Apologies fwenx, I overshot on le Prauga, it's just the Miami saga this week, but fear not, wherever Beccaboo treads, discrimination follows. Her bleeding heart and open mind can barely cope with a fairly standard domestic flight experience.

20200215_095337.jpg

Somehow she safely arrived in Florida (bypassing Pensicola, disappointingly) but immediately suffered, potentially at the hands of the abusers who paid for her flights.

20200215_095254.jpg

I personally, am more excited for following this Disneyworld (?) Trip than I think the illustrious Becks could ever be for actually attending it.

Also, she shared her thoughts on the matter of doxxxxxxing, something she is of course a VICTIM of.

20200215_095318.jpg
Absolutely cant wait for more holiday news. Never stop, never stopping Becky.