Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 85 13.1%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 551 84.8%

• Total voters

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
The poly paradise is performing as expected. Lock Down chapter could be the fun that we would be missing due to lack of Le Prauga.

View attachment 1189117
“2 of us are adhd, 1 of those is autistic”
Have I developed mega autism or did she word that pretty weirdly? Especially considering she sometimes claims to be autistic when it suits her, but this makes it sound like she doesn’t but one of the cucks does.

Ugh, she makes my head hurt. I guess she’s finally realised that no one believes her when she claims to have every disease ever, so she’s spreading them out.

100% believe that one of the cucks (probably Jackson) has anxiety though. Also 100% it’s caused by being married to the hell bitch.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The poly paradise is performing as expected. Lock Down chapter could be the fun that we would be missing due to lack of Le Prauga.

View attachment 1189117
I choose to take her repeated mentions of “my disabled ass” literally. Severe constipation would explain a lot.

Or “My Disabled Ass” could be a spin-off from My Little Pony.

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder just what the living arrangements are in that apartment, now that she's brought it up. Jackson's her first husband, so you'd think Becky and Jackson would share the master bedroom. But he's a no-spine repulsively weak slug who'll do whatever Mommy Becky tells him to, so maybe he's been demoted to the second bedroom while Daniel's been promoted to #1 husband.

Or maybe Becky gets the master bedroom all to herself like @Trombonista said, and the two simps have a bunkbed in the guest bedroom. This would be the most hilarious option so I hope it's real. :story:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wonder just what the living arrangements are in that apartment, now that she's brought it up. Jackson's her first husband, so you'd think Becky and Jackson would share the master bedroom. But he's a no-spine repulsively weak slug who'll do whatever Mommy Becky tells him to, so maybe he's been demoted to the second bedroom while Daniel's been promoted to #1 husband.
Becky is the sort who would get off on promoting and demoting the cucks depending on the whim of the moment. I'd be surprised if she hasn't done it repeatedly to punish them for various pathetic offenses, as neither would have the balls to commit any serious offense.

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200316-142212_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20200316-142233_Twitter.jpg
Something about global pandemic really gets Becca going. Or she was complaining about new meds recently, perhaps they've kickstarted her libido a bit.

She has a super weird way of compartmentalising friendship and sex so gosh only knows how she starts dividing up the actual rooms in the house. She's mentioned the "room my husbands game in" before, perhaps that's the room with the bunkbeds for them : )

Water-T

NOTICE ME SENPAI HANSEN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is the sort who would get off on promoting and demoting the cucks depending on the whim of the moment. I'd be surprised if she hasn't done it repeatedly to punish them for various pathetic offenses, as neither would have the balls to commit any serious offense.
I can definitely see that happening.

"Daniel, since you brought me pot brownies, you get to sleep at the foot of my bed tonight. Jackson, the pork sliders you got me were COLD! For that, you're sleeping in the backyard, you worm!"

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Becky bemoans having to be cooped up with her partners against her will, when she can't brush them away when she finds them irritating; scolding normies for being able to hunker down for a few days w/ family home without issue by projecting her woes onto them.

1584391728784.png

"Mocking my relationship with two spineless cucks who I can only stand in the context of me getting whatever I want out of them and maybe wetting their dicks once a blue moon while also soliciting sex from randos online de-legitimatizes my shame of a "triad" relationship and my attempt to seem "kinky" when I'm just another spoiled basic bitch".

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're not mocking your relationship because it's not normative. We're mocking your relationship because it's so obvious that Becky's a terrible person who has nothing whatsoever to offer anyone as a lover, a spouse, or even just as a friend. You treat your "husbands" the same way you treat everyone else, with a completely self-centered contempt. And it's even funnier to us that despite your absolute selfish awfulness, your two pet faggots still refuse to call you on it. All three of you are hilarious and your relationship is an utter joke.

And we love you for it.

interalia

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1190388View attachment 1190385
Something about global pandemic really gets Becca going. Or she was complaining about new meds recently, perhaps they've kickstarted her libido a bit.

She has a super weird way of compartmentalising friendship and sex so gosh only knows how she starts dividing up the actual rooms in the house. She's mentioned the "room my husbands game in" before, perhaps that's the room with the bunkbeds for them : )
Imagine your most important quality for a mate being that they consoom the same product as you. So depressingly empty.

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Becky fucking other dudes and shoving it in Jackson's face didn't make Jackson leave, and if BEING ACCUSED OF FUCKING RAPE didn't make Daniel run far the fuck away and never look back, I don't know what it would actually take for these two chumps to smarten up and ditch the 300 lbs of dead weight that is Becky.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As we all know, Becky is a deeply troubled individual who clearly isn't in the best mental condition. What mental conditons and disorders does Becky have you ask? Who knows? Ask Becky for any closure on it and she will get you fired:
TRANSLATION: No I totally have been immune compromised this entire time, I just didn’t mention it before it became a significant topic in the media because... uh...

talk talk talk

Helping the Exceptional to Know God
kiwifarms.net