Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 87 13.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 555 84.6%

• Total voters

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
If Becky fucking other dudes and shoving it in Jackson's face didn't make Jackson leave, and if BEING ACCUSED OF FUCKING RAPE didn't make Daniel run far the fuck away and never look back, I don't know what it would actually take for these two chumps to smarten up and ditch the 300 lbs of dead weight that is Becky.
Jackson won't leave because if he does, he'll eat humble pie from his folks for ages, But there's also some benefit in the relationship for him, he does seem to have side partners, and Bex having other partners was useful when he was a perpetual student studying something or other.

Daniel is a weirder one, he's rude. brash and not as submissive. But has generally been worn down over the years to accept this relationship as a normal for him. Doing better for him might mean dealing with his anger issues and Bex allows him to dodge any of that so maybe that's the charm?

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Jackson won't leave because if he does, he'll eat humble pie from his folks for ages, But there's also some benefit in the relationship for him, he does seem to have side partners, and Bex having other partners was useful when he was a perpetual student studying something or other.

Daniel is a weirder one, he's rude. brash and not as submissive. But has generally been worn down over the years to accept this relationship as a normal for him. Doing better for him might mean dealing with his anger issues and Bex allows him to dodge any of that so maybe that's the charm?
Simplified, it's a cluster of fat, undesirable losers enabling each other's worst qualities. The benefit for all of them is wallowing in their issues with no one in the household asking them to improve. Likely with the assistance of family money/trusts to keep the lazy loser raft afloat.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Simplified, it's a cluster of fat, undesirable losers enabling each other's worst qualities. The benefit for all of them is wallowing in their issues with no one in the household asking them to improve. Likely with the assistance of family money/trusts to keep the lazy loser raft afloat.
I think there's also that their fetishes mesh well.

I call doubt on Jackson getting anything on the side, though. I know he had a Fetlife (or Fetlife-type) account a few years back, as well as that couple that Becky and he were likely trying to get into bed, but I reckon Becky controls his life too much for him to be involved with anyone without her, and we all know how she feels about other women. And I just don't see him hooking up with guys, either. I'd more expect he's the kind of extremely weak-willed type who can sometimes let his freak out in the bedroom, but that life with Becky has drained even that hint of passion from him.

H3LLH4MM3R666

kiwifarms.net
As we all know, Becky is a deeply troubled individual who clearly isn't in the best mental condition. What mental conditons and disorders does Becky have you ask? Who knows? Ask Becky for any closure on it and she will get you fired:
Aren't employers legally obligated to ask about potential disabilities and medical conditions? And she's not obligated to disclose any, just select 'Choose not to disclose'. Or, lie.

• Agree
Reactions: Slutpuppies

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aren't employers legally obligated to ask about potential disabilities and medical conditions? And she's not obligated to disclose any, just select 'Choose not to disclose'. Or, lie.
Yes, it's an ADA voluntary disclosure which asks, "do you need special accomodations to do the job for which you're applying and, if so, what are they?".

It's certainly something Becky might've availed herself of when, say, she'd gotten hired by contract by Paramount, considering she's apparently known about her supposed issues her entire life. That might've facilitated her eventual, sudden need to be able to sit on her fat ass at home in her couch with noise cancelling headphones and her """support animal""" and a catheter and fuck knows what else she asked for.

Water-T

NOTICE ME SENPAI HANSEN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The reason why they stay is simple: both of these guys are hideous, and they have no personalities or vast amounts of money that would get any other woman to put up with them. It's either Becky, or dying alone with untouched dicks.

It's the same reason why Frank Wu keeps Brianna around and vice versa: both are gross abominations that have to settle because the man has nothing to offer in terms of looks or likability, and the woman (or Wu-man) was lucky to find a spineless wimp(s) that opens their wallet on demand.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason why they stay is simple: both of these guys are hideous, and they have no personalities or vast amounts of money that would get any other woman to put up with them. It's either Becky, or dying alone with untouched dicks.

It's the same reason why Frank Wu keeps Brianna around and vice versa: both are gross abominations that have to settle because the man has nothing to offer in terms of looks or likability, and the woman (or Wu-man) was lucky to find a spineless wimp(s) that opens their wallet on demand.
Plus can you imagine having to explain your history to a new partner? “Well, I was in a three-way sexless relationship with this woman and another guy while she fucked other dudes. I tried to leave, but she accused me of rape, so I went back. Anyway, this is what she looks like.”

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Same fucking dead face, Becky. You've still got the same fucking dead face.

When I started reading this thread, that first pic of her I thought, ew, like a 4.5 but y'know not completely awful. But jesus christ has she gotten uglier and uglier and deader and deader looking. Of course much of her ugly is on the inside, and I'm not just talking about HPV pustule scars, either.

Whetfahrt Cheesebörger

Cheeseburger-kin
kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We can see Becky doesn't seem too worried about money issues with the current lockdown. These gummies are $23 a pack.

View attachment 1195165
“Reminisced with a high school sweetheart until 4am.“ It’s incredible how attractive she’s suddenly become to anonymous men. I guess being at home all day isn’t as much fun when the cucks aren’t fawning over her.
That Mulan thing is $85. So yeah, definitely not hurting for money in any way if they can drop that kind of cash.
$85 for a necklace promoting a movie that hasn’t come out yet. She really is the ultimate consoomer. I hope the film gets declared problematic when it actually comes out.

lecher

ur fucking nuts man log off
kiwifarms.net
Flirting with high school sweethearts
bex8.png

Bex relaxing prior to the day of rest after a busy week of doing nothing
bex6.png

bex7.jpeg

Consoomer cringe (also whoring)
bex5.png

Watching a play while stoned
bex2.png

Thirsty nerd
bexx.jpeg

Orgies in the dark
bexx2.jpeg

Bex waxing philosophically about little pleasures while surrounded by mountains of merchandise, two husbands, and god knows how many thirsty nerds
bex1.png

What Bex reminds me of right now
bexbaboon.jpg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Flirting with high school sweethearts
View attachment 1196789

Bex relaxing prior to the day of rest after a busy week of doing nothing
View attachment 1196787
View attachment 1196788

Consoomer cringe (also whoring)
View attachment 1196786

Watching a play while stoned
View attachment 1196783

Thirsty nerd
View attachment 1196790

Orgies in the dark
View attachment 1196792

Bex waxing philosophically about little pleasures while surrounded by mountains of merchandise, two husbands, and god knows how many thirsty nerds
View attachment 1196782

What Bex reminds me of right now
It’s funny that she has all these high school sweethearts (who are apparently free to talk until the small hours) but we never hear about her high school friends. Either she’s lying or she was an unpopular girl who compensated by being super-easy.

Either way, the cucks need to use the money they saved from this week’s Disney vacation to get her a gigolo. It’s sorely needed right now.

knightlautrec

kiwifarms.net
We can see Becky doesn't seem too worried about money issues with the current lockdown. These gummies are $23 a pack.

View attachment 1195165
Of course, she needs her Disney gifts too. They really aren't hurting too badly for money, huh?
View attachment 1195189
archive.li
80 bucks for weed candies. 80. Bucks. Bitch, you could have gotten a baggie for less and made a ton of brownies or cookies with them. Nothing screams addict like dropping almost a 100 bucks on pointless drug shit.

And more pointless money spent on stupid Disney shit for Becky's fat neck. She really has gotten the perfect grift - dumb cucks who buy her pointless Disney stuff while she spergs and thirsts over other men on Twitter and supposedly flirts with old exes while maintaining she's 'asexual' and can't fuck her own 'husbands'. Sugar babies wish they had Becks fucking skill.