Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 87 13.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 555 84.6%

• Total voters

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She really did find two perfect suckers. Especially Jackson, everything about Jackson screams "weak man who's a born victim". Christ, he's never taken a photograph where his posture showed the slightest hint of masculinity. Becky let slip a while ago that Jackson enjoys crossdressing, and I can't say it surprised me one bit. I'm positive he has both a humiliation fetish and a dominant mommy fetish. If it wasn't Becky, it was always going to be some harridan bossing Jackson around.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
It's either Becky, or dying alone with untouched dicks.
I'm sorry, man, but if that were my two options I'd be fitting monk's robes right now. And those are not their only options, I bet a $50 hooker provides more net value per dick-touching than Becky. And you don't have to feed her, invite her to opera or take home. In game of life they are putting all on black but failed to notice we're playing chess here.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
I can't speak for other Kiwis, but I never believed that she was asexual. However, I do believe that when it comes to Coffee Gopher and the Pear Shaped German, our little cunt withholds access to her pussy from them.

Becky was very open about all the dicking she got from PunningPundit, but has rarely mentioned getting any action from the Cuck Bros. It may be possible that she is having sex with them, but the general consensus is that Becky doesn't find them desirable and only keeps them around to humiliate and use as ATMs. They stick around because they are too stupid to realize that Becky is using them for financial and emotional kicks, and they most likely get off on that.
Well that's probably true but I like to imagine them having hardcore anal sex with each other behind Beckys back with Cuckson on the bottom. Seriously the cucks give of an insanely faggy vibe and it wouldn't be a surprise at all.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So much for her planned Prague trip, the whole country's closing the borders for up to two years. They were already pissed off at tourists in Prague, this doesn't hurt their feelings even if it hurts their pocketbooks.
If their tourists were all absolute scum like Becky and her cucks, they should have closed their borders even before the coronavirus.

PhantomDiploma

kiwifarms.net
LOL. Becky's hard at work flashing her tits to every guy in High School that she wanted to get dicked by, all while the cucks bust their ass to keep her in home delivered pork, pricey weed gummies, and expensive toys. :story:
Before the pandemic, Becky was part of a mean girl's club, would not work full-time, and had all of her expenses and chores handled by two caregivers. "Regresseded" is the word she meant - she needed the very past tense.

Water-T

NOTICE ME SENPAI HANSEN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So much for her planned Prague trip, the whole country's closing the borders for up to two years. They were already pissed off at tourists in Prague, this doesn't hurt their feelings even if it hurts their pocketbooks.
A shame that the borders closed before Becky went there, just to see how badly she'd chimp out being stuck there without access to weed gummies, Disney World, expensive toys, and pork products on demand.

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't even nearly the first time she's tried this "I won't kill myself until x movie or y TV show comes on" bullshit. She's even tried it about an animated Disney movie, for fuck sake. It always rings completely hollow. This is one of the reasons I'm convinced Becky isn't ever really suicidal. The truly suicidal don't talk like this.

"I must live until Frozen 2 comes about", she gasps. "Truly only disposable commercial animation can replace my missing will to live, the utter bleakness of the slough of despair that...is...this...life."

Followed by:

"This is Bex's husband, she's very very very suicidal. Please don't try to contact her but if you really want to help here's her, uh, his Amazon wish list. Please buy them something because I'm sick of spending my own money on this shit."

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today's Becky episode: suicide baiting with a vapid nerd culture tie-in.

View attachment 1199557

She also spent time doing other usual Becky things, like lusting after not-the-cucks, mUh PaTrIaRcHy, and spoonie signaling. Unoriginal bitch can't even come up with new material with all this time one her hands.
Imagine being the cucks and knowing that what keeps her alive is not her love for you, not the fear of leaving you alone, not your love for her, but a TV show.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it totally shocking how these constant suicide baiters haven't offed themselves yet?

They say they're so close to giving up and now there's all this tragedy. Surely if you were right on the edge this would push you over.

It's almost like they never had any intent of killing themselves and the only way they even understand language is as a way to have other people acquiesce to your demands, rather than to express truths about your mental state or ideas.

Yeah, this is the point you can clearly tell the whole thing is fiction. You can tell how fucked up she is mentally when she writes her fantasies as if they were happening in reality, and the characters don't behave at all like real humans, and cater to, and flatter becky and her 'quirks'. She has no concept of people other than herself having their own internal thoughts and will.

I wonder what all this is? Power play shit on the cucks probably, pitting those to mongaloids against each other while cooped up in that appartment for becky's entertainment.
Although I can see cuckson getting off to it all.