Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 85 13.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 542 84.6%

• Total voters

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it totally shocking how these constant suicide baiters haven't offed themselves yet?

They say they're so close to giving up and now there's all this tragedy. Surely if you were right on the edge this would push you over.

It's almost like they never had any intent of killing themselves and the only way they even understand language is as a way to have other people acquiesce to your demands, rather than to express truths about your mental state or ideas.
A good thing to come out of the coronavirus is that attention seekers like Becky are utterly outclassed. It makes me chuckle to see her wailing about how she’s definitely going to do it this time, definitely, yup, suicide for sure, better pay attention to her!
Yeah, this is the point you can clearly tell the whole thing is fiction. You can tell how fucked up she is mentally when she writes her fantasies as if they were happening in reality, and the characters don't behave at all like real humans, and cater to, and flatter becky and her 'quirks'. She has no concept of people other than herself having their own internal thoughts and will.

I wonder what all this is? Power play shit on the cucks probably, pitting those to mongaloids against each other while cooped up in that appartment for becky's entertainment.
Although I can see cuckson getting off to it all.
I think it’s definitely a power play. While the cucks are at work, they aren’t fawning over her. She has nothing to distract from that any more.

The whole thing sounds so hilariously fake. So we have this guy who she had a thing with in high school. And a decade and a half later, he remembers everything about her. And he’s single. And he has no job, and so is able to talk all night. And he’s absolutely fine with her being married to two beta males already. And he’s fine with her spilling the intimate details of their conversations on Twitter. Frankly, to anyone with a mind beyond adolescence, this guy sounds like a complete loser.

Trombonista

When did I eat vomit?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw this tweet go viral a few days ago.... is this really something a normal heterosexual man would RT?

View attachment 1200358

Honestly if you read cuckson's twitter not knowing anything about him you would believe he was somekind of asexual, or a meek, repressed gay man from the 50s trapped in the closet with the stuff he RTs.
Maybe he retweeted it for Becky.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
And getting side-dong, it seems. Old side-dong too, from her high school days. I'm sure the cucks are happy for her, though.

View attachment 1200063

Everyone's being like "faaake" but I know guys who love to swot up on stuff - or at least will try if they like someone. Usually very nerdy types who were academically great but kinda sucked on the social front. We know Bex tends to like meek pathetic guys who might play daddy doms in the bedroom.

That said it indicates this guy has def run this rodeo a few times. Bex comes calling every 3-4 years, they catch up and he lets her prattle on about musicals and they cool off or do the nasty and stop talking again. Rinse and repeat.

It's pretty clear that the wedding with Daniel was pretty much just because he felt some pressure to get hitched to make his dad happy before he died + so she got pretty princess pamper day and some awareness that Daniel will feel pressure to "make it work" to keep up appearances with the folks. She was pretty much over it soon as they left Germany.

Slutpuppies

Putting the ho in ho ho ho
kiwifarms.net
Today's Becky episode: suicide baiting with a vapid nerd culture tie-in.

View attachment 1199557

She also spent time doing other usual Becky things, like lusting after not-the-cucks, mUh PaTrIaRcHy, and spoonie signaling. Unoriginal bitch can't even come up with new material with all this time one her hands.
This isn't manipulative at all...

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net
I saw this tweet go viral a few days ago.... is this really something a normal heterosexual man would RT?

View attachment 1200358

Honestly if you read cuckson's twitter not knowing anything about him you would believe he was somekind of asexual, or a meek, repressed gay man from the 50s trapped in the closet with the stuff he RTs.
We are talking about the same guy who sat outside Becky's room while she was being """raped"""

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about y'all..

20200324_193154.jpg

But if there's one good thing to come out of the pandemic it's that Becky's crippling, life limiting, suicide making dysphoria - that has led to such painful rifts with her loved ones - appears to be cured.

Update because I missed Becky finding a way to continue her personal going non-contact saga with her parents.

Shes not going to give up something that gets that level of engagement folx!

20200324_193851.jpg

Last edited:

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
Somewhere, somehow, maybe there's a "poly" group that is genuinely loving, mutually supportive, and respectful of each other's human dignity.

I can say with 100% confidence that if such a group exists, it has never involved, and will never involve, any partners who tweet like teenagers about their "new relationship energy" and how long it's been since love made them feel alive.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
A shame that the borders closed before Becky went there, just to see how badly she'd chimp out being stuck there without access to weed gummies, Disney World, expensive toys, and pork products on demand.
On one hand, you're right, it would lead to funny sperg on the other hand had Czechs not suffered enough post World War 2?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about y'all..

View attachment 1201367

But if there's one good thing to come out of the pandemic it's that Becky's crippling, life limiting, suicide making dysphoria - that has led to such painful rifts with her loved ones - appears to be cured.

Update because I missed Becky finding a way to continue her personal going non-contact saga with her parents.

Shes not going to give up something that gets that level of engagement folx!

View attachment 1201376
I love how since Disneyland, her parents have turned into an actual political cartoon.
Her opening tweet was intended as sarcasm but actually is not sarcasm.

Like, what does she want here? For the producers to read her tweets and say, “Hold up, guys, this fat woman will kill herself if we don’t ignore infection control guidelines and make this film! And this time she definitely means it!” She seems to have forgotten that a couple of days ago, Picard was the only thing keeping her alive.

I wish she’d actually get the virus. I don’t want her to die, I’d just love to see how this entitled womanchild reacts to an actual life-threatening condition greater than “Picard was disappointing.”

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Without lowbrow musical theater, this life is but a dreary slog through a wintery travail of tears, like Napoleon's fateful retreat from Moscow, except much much worse. Surely I must soon turn my face to the wall and expire. Can no one save me from this drab and cheerless existence? Why does no one see that it is I who is hardest hit by this global scourge?"

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She... she thinks she's the emotional rock who supports everyone but needs to be reminded to take care of herself every once in a while.

She thinks that she's not allowed to show any weakness, that she has to be the strong one, and that admitting she isn't is a revelation. That she has reason to be defensive about how sometimes, tough people can be vulnerable, and that's OK.

She... the level of delusion... the fucking cuntery of emotional manipulation and DARVO...

All I can say without going full a-log is that she clearly never reads back her own Twitter feed.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She... she thinks she's the emotional rock who supports everyone but needs to be reminded to take care of herself every once in a while.

She thinks that she's not allowed to show any weakness, that she has to be the strong one, and that admitting she isn't is a revelation. That she has reason to be defensive about how sometimes, tough people can be vulnerable, and that's OK.

She... the level of delusion... the fucking cuntery of emotional manipulation and DARVO...

All I can say without going full a-log is that she clearly never reads back her own Twitter feed.
Either she has the memory of a goldfish or she knows everyone who reads her Twitter is too castrated to point the contradictions out. Again: this is someone threatening to kill herself because some movie got delayed.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
It's been an exhausting few hours for Becca. Self-mutilation, kinks, musical theatre and suicide.

Glad shes using this difficult time to not make everything about her.

View attachment 1202259

View attachment 1202260

View attachment 1202261
People are getting seriously sick, are dying, are losing their jobs and livelihoods, or are seeing all of these happen to family and friends...all due to this pandemic.......and Becky is here crying of "suicide" and "cutting", because a fucking movie got delayed due to the outbreak.

Just when you think she can't be any more of a contemptible cunt.

Oh, and hasn't she shown her "cutting" places of choice to be her arms? Huh, funny there's no bandages or marks in this little clip of her playing with the dog. I'm sure they were elsewhere though, right?

1585174745426.png

archive.li

Time to take a break from the thread. Becky keeps being the most toxic and punchable of the cows on the farms, and I'm getting MATI.