Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser. Giant cunt.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 97 13.6%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 602 84.4%

• Total voters

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit, reading the title of that book, I know it means de-colonize your diet but I read it as de COLON-ize and found it oddly fitting because Becky is still full of shit and she will never get better.
Sounds like cultural appropriation. She needs to eat nothing but mayonnaise on white bread like the white whore she is.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trouble for Herr Klein. Never argue against Becky 's insane current interests. She'll throw a bitchfit in public to get you to apologize.

View attachment 1398285
Does Becky do sarcasm?

And yes, Papi was never supportive of Becky except for the insane amount of parading him around and everything he taught her growing up she does whenever she needs to flaunt her "latinx" upbringing for asspats and brownie points. Oh, and when he and Mami send checks, of course. She'll still cash those.
4 hours later, and they're watching Cirque bullshit again:
View attachment 1398512
I'd remind Daniel that he's under no legal obligation to stay with Becky and endure her bullshit but we all saw what happened the last time he tried to break away. And you just know Becky really wants in on this second wave of #MeToo.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
And Becky asks for -non-white - cookery book suggestions and is recommended a book called "Decolonise your Diet".

View attachment 1399881
I would recommend "Madhur Jaffrey's Indian Cookery" (1982), but it's not American or anywhere near woke enough/stuck far enough up its own arse
the author assumes, reasonably, that the reader wants to make Indian food using methods achievable in western kitchens, and ingredients available in western supermarkets, and gives a practical guide for doing so, plus, where relevant, a brief history of how the dish came to be

plus, that bunch of gluttons would be too lazy to make any of them properly, and even if they did, the fine flavours and spices would be entirely wasted on their basic-bitch palates

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen abusive relationships where the woman was the abuser, and one thing this woman would do was constantly rearrange stuff. Then when the husband asked where something was, she would get mad and act like he was retarded because it's "always" been where it was currently, even though she was the one moving things around all the time.
I don't really know what to call it other than just "gaslighting" but I'm 100% sure that's what's going on here.

Last edited:

docuseal

kiwifarms.net
I've seen abusive relationships where the woman was the abuser, and one thing this woman would do was constantly rearrange stuff. Then when the husband asked where something was, she would get mad and act like he was retarded because it's "always" been where it was currently, even though she was the one moving things around all the time.
I don't really know what to call it other than just "gaslighting" but I'm 100% sure that's what's going on here.
that's the original definition of gaslighting - except in the play, it was dimming the lights and pretending they hadn't changed.

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing Becky symbolizes are spoiled cunts who hop on the newest gender/identity bandwagon.

If the Cucks were smart, they'd play along with this. Buy Becky a plane ticket to Disney World. Then while she's flying to Florida, grab all her valuables and set them on fire, then get your stuff and get as far away as possible. Then cancel the hotel and the return flight. SWEET FREEDOM AT LAST!

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
What the fuxk pedestal does Becky think she is on? Other than being the most boring person alive to somehow have a regularly update thread on this little website she has atchived absolutely nothing and the things she symbolises are almost uniquely awful examples of how not to live.

And shes changed her name at least fourteen thousand times. I'm sure the next one's the charm!

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1403579

LOL, oh NOW you're worried? About your "abusive" parents? Who "were never there for you"? Uh huh. Bet she didn't even bother calling Papi on Father's Day.

Worried she won't get money for expensive hairdresser appointments, she means.
She's worried that Mami and Papi's checks haven't arrived yet. Poor Becky. Now she's going have to put of ordering delivered pork and weed gummies. THIS IS RIOT'S FAULT!

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Now we have a clearer picture of how Becky imagines motherhood: jaunting off to let the men take care of the baby while she keeps going on vacation like before. I mean, there was little doubt, but now we have confirmation.
I'm not sure which of the three is the most horrifying: her having a baby at all, her being the caretaker of the baby, or her leaving a baby in the care of the two cucks.

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
20200625_140942.jpg
Becky you are the kareniest Karen to have ever karened. And you have done some of your most ridiculous karening at Disney world.

20200625_140931.jpg

Yes. But also no because no one has ever said that to you. Second also, sane people dont have repeated conversations with abusers. Final also, Becky, look up maladaptive daydreaming, it's another condition you can add to your rotation.