Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser. Giant cunt.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 97 13.6%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 602 84.4%

• Total voters

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1405172
Becky you are the kareniest Karen to have ever karened. And you have done some of your most ridiculous karening at Disney world.

View attachment 1405173

Yes. But also no because no one has ever said that to you. Second also, sane people dont have repeated conversations with abusers. Final also, Becky, look up maladaptive daydreaming, it's another condition you can add to your rotation.
You can tell she's PISSED that people responded with "yes that happened to me too!" Her tone completely changes as she's forced to fake sympathy to multiple people, instead of go off on a multitweet rant about her very unique and special situation to slack-jawed bewildered and sympathetic simps like she was planning to.
Screenshot_20200625-161841__01.jpgScreenshot_20200625-161849__01.jpg

valis

kiwifarms.net
Oh my. Daniel is in full-on damage control mode, furiously atoning for past sins. The trouble is, he's not really sure what sins to atone for, resulting in a long, disjointed Twitter struggle session that could have been summed up by saying "sorry for being male."

Lovely male saviour attitude there, Daniel; obviously women can't be allowed to decide for themselves who they want to sleep with and need Heroic White Man Daniel to step in and decide for them.

Since his own pretend spouse has repeatedly accused him of rape, it's rather dim of him to wonder if he's ever done anything rapey. You'd almost think neither of them believed the accusations.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lovely male saviour attitude there, Daniel; obviously women can't be allowed to decide for themselves who they want to sleep with and need Heroic White Man Daniel to step in and decide for them.

Since his own pretend spouse has repeatedly accused him of rape, it's rather dim of him to wonder if he's ever done anything rapey. You'd almost think neither of them believed the accusations.
Danny comes across as the kind of guy who might have a skeleton or two in the closet. Maybe he got a bit grabby at a party, maybe he got a girl nice and drunk before making a move... The general impression I get from his post is that he’s gambling on someone not coming forward.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Danny comes across as the kind of guy who might have a skeleton or two in the closet. Maybe he got a bit grabby at a party, maybe he got a girl nice and drunk before making a move... The general impression I get from his post is that he’s gambling on someone not coming forward.
Someone who would settle for a vicious harridan like REEEEEbecca obviously has something to hide.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Oh my. Daniel is in full-on damage control mode, furiously atoning for past sins. The trouble is, he's not really sure what sins to atone for, resulting in a long, disjointed Twitter struggle session that could have been summed up by saying "sorry for being male."

Pretty sure Becky asked him and when he said "No" she was all "Are you sure? I could think of a few occasions" because he pissed her off in some way, and so he was forced to go on a struggle session to appease the hambeast.
I'd feel sorry for the guy if he wasn't the most spineless, pathetic cuck who deserves everything that's coming for him.

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
I am bamboozled. Bexboozled if you will. Doesnt this go against everything she's ever preached about acceptance and fandoms her 'happy places' and 'family' and dysphoria and non-binaryness Becky?

Flirting and fucking your way to friendships is not normal Becks, its desperate.

20200627_145341.jpg
20200627_163355.jpg

Cant help but wonder if the current Daniel shaming is something he's kinda into? Either way it's utterly horrifying.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Becky's admitting she's the kind of "fake geek girl" that women with nerdy interests sneered at: wearing heeled boots and having sex she doesn't want, so that the dungeon master will grant her an extra saving throw and the comic nerd will give her a second ticket to the con.

Plenty of weird, nerdy girls managed to get nerdy friends of both sexes without being flirty or "hot" or dressing like Hot Topic threw up on them. If people will only tolerate you when and if they're rubbing their genitals on yours, it might just be that you're not very nice to talk to.

This kind of "tee-hee, here I am at the MtG tournament in my CORSET, aren't I bad?" woman happens all the time in geek circles, and it's why you never, ever see Becky making female friends.

Women who want to join nerd groups over similar interests hate these types, because Bexes blow into a nerd group like "hi isn't it crazy I'm a GEEK and a WOMAN I bet I just BLEW YOUR MIND with my vagina and interest in Doctor Who." Meanwhile the two plain-Jane girls who are already in the group are like, uh, hey, over here? Bexes distract and then break the hearts of the guys in the group, and make it so the other girls' interest is viewed as less sincere. If you're fucking men to get into nerd events, you're also training those guys to treat geeky women like prostitutes who care more about free stuff than sharing niche interests.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am bamboozled. Bexboozled if you will. Doesnt this go against everything she's ever preached about acceptance and fandoms her 'happy places' and 'family' and dysphoria and non-binaryness Becky?

Flirting and fucking your way to friendships is not normal Becks, its desperate.

View attachment 1410639
View attachment 1410661

Cant help but wonder if the current Daniel shaming is something he's kinda into? Either way it's utterly horrifying.
In my experience, it’s the absolute opposite . Geek groups are so heavily tilted in favour of single, socially awkward dudes that pretty much any girl will get the red carpet. I’ve seen women who make Becky look hot get welcomed with open arms. So Becky must have either been beyond insufferable, or she was so pathetically desperate for attention that she just threw herself at everyone.

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. No, Becky, you're just a vain cunt. Don't dump your issues on the geek community.

You just wanted an excuse to show off. Your bosses didn't force you to dress in heels and boob-exposing clothes (funny how a trans man like you continues to dress super feminine). That's all on you, hunty.

I've been to many, many comic stores, cons, annd MTG events. The girls who get attention there are the ones who actually know their geek shit, not the fake geek girls who think that nerdy guys are an easy target to mine for attention and just have to show up with some boobage.

But hey - at least you were honest enough to admit that you're a cheap whore that has to open her legs to be noticed because she has nothing else to contribute. Though i'm sure this isn't actual honesty, and just another example of Becky using faux humility to fish for asspats.

Never change, Karen :story:

Slutpuppies

Sleepy slooty things
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1410639
View attachment 1410661

Fucking to hang out with nerds is multiple levels of pathetic, and you couldn't convince me for one second she had to.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Plenty of weird, nerdy girls managed to get nerdy friends of both sexes without being flirty or "hot" or dressing like Hot Topic threw up on them. If people will only tolerate you when and if they're rubbing their genitals on yours, it might just be that you're not very nice to talk to.
The funny part is that she's just barely sidestepping a useful realization about herself. If the conclusion were "I whored myself out because I *thought* that was what I needed to do to gain acceptance in this community, but it was really my own insecurities and feelings of inadequacy at work," she'd be right on the button. But of course, nothing bad can be Becky's own fault.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This has to be the most absolute bullshit I've ever heard even from Becky. I've never seen a nerd space where anything female (actually female) isn't immediately swarmed if they have even the remotest actual interest in the hobby. It's guaranteed sex even for fatties. The only exceptions are people whose personalities are so absolutely horrible that. . .oh, yeah, I could see Becky having that problem.

The reason Benjanun was canceled was because of her own relentless harassment and smear campaigns, mostly against PoCs and sexual minorities. That was before anyone even knew about her murders. If she were a white man she'd have been considered a white supremacist Nazi for her choice of victims.