Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokemon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 99 13.4%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 626 84.7%

• Total voters

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I am bamboozled. Bexboozled if you will. Doesnt this go against everything she's ever preached about acceptance and fandoms her 'happy places' and 'family' and dysphoria and non-binaryness Becky?

Flirting and fucking your way to friendships is not normal Becks, its desperate.

View attachment 1410639
View attachment 1410661

Cant help but wonder if the current Daniel shaming is something he's kinda into? Either way it's utterly horrifying.
How does the old saying go? There's lies, then there's damned lies, then there's statistics anything Becky ever says.

As usual, her tardbabble is so delusional that Poe's Law would apply if read by an unfamiliar observer.

Last edited:

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's always a narcissist who says "I've never hurt anyone."

Regular normies know hurting people, even people you love, is something that happens however good or bad you are, because sometimes you have to make the best of bad choices and someone gets hurt no matter what. The only reason to think you've never hurt anyone is if it would cause deep narcissistic injury to admit to even basic human issues and flaws.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But we don’t judge Becky for a couple of fuck-ups in the past. We judge her for what she does and continues to do. She lies all the time to gain sympathy and to make herself look cool in progressive circles. She claims identities she has no right to. She calls her parents abusive Nazis and pretends to cut them off, but accepts their money and favours. She claims disability to avoid being fired and to cut in line at Disneyland, but weirdly this disability doesn’t affect her any other time. She throws allegations of rape around, even towards her own husband. She treats her husbands abusively. She lies about real people. She contradicts herself on a daily basis. And this isn’t some one-off from the past, she does this all the time without repentance or even acknowledgment.

Our “stalking” consists of reading her public Twitter, where she does all these terrible things. Yes, she absolutely deserves to be judged. We just say what none of her asspatters would dare to, for fear of getting blocked and libelled. She is a morally shitty human being.

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my. Daniel is in full-on damage control mode, furiously atoning for past sins. The trouble is, he's not really sure what sins to atone for, resulting in a long, disjointed Twitter struggle session that could have been summed up by saying "sorry for being male."

Fucking pathetic. Look at this simpering neckbeard. If my partner said to me "so when are the accusations about you coming out?" (& with Becky being Becky, was probably said in the cuntiest tone possible), she'd be out on her ass in seconds.
So Becky's admitting she's the kind of "fake geek girl" that women with nerdy interests sneered at: wearing heeled boots and having sex she doesn't want, so that the dungeon master will grant her an extra saving throw and the comic nerd will give her a second ticket to the con.

Plenty of weird, nerdy girls managed to get nerdy friends of both sexes without being flirty or "hot" or dressing like Hot Topic threw up on them. If people will only tolerate you when and if they're rubbing their genitals on yours, it might just be that you're not very nice to talk to.

This kind of "tee-hee, here I am at the MtG tournament in my CORSET, aren't I bad?" woman happens all the time in geek circles, and it's why you never, ever see Becky making female friends.

Women who want to join nerd groups over similar interests hate these types, because Bexes blow into a nerd group like "hi isn't it crazy I'm a GEEK and a WOMAN I bet I just BLEW YOUR MIND with my vagina and interest in Doctor Who." Meanwhile the two plain-Jane girls who are already in the group are like, uh, hey, over here? Bexes distract and then break the hearts of the guys in the group, and make it so the other girls' interest is viewed as less sincere. If you're fucking men to get into nerd events, you're also training those guys to treat geeky women like prostitutes who care more about free stuff than sharing niche interests.
THANK YOU.

Can't say I'm shocked Becky has been a vapid thot her entire life, but I am perplexed that she had to fuck even the lowest common denominator geeks who will prostrate themselves for just a sniff of m'lady's pussy because she was so unbearable to be around. I figure that's how she got hired by Riot.
Hi Becky! Friendly reminder that Benjamin or whatever the fuck killed seven people due to negligence!
That's almost as many trannies Bex drove to suicide & dead fetuses her poison womb shit out.
Daniel was left at home for the big outing, with Becky opting for golden husband Jackson to ferry her to and from her totally essential hair appointment.

Becky was nice enough to reassure him that she and Jackson got food though.

View attachment 1413247
View attachment 1413248

Even Kaylee dog looking depressed here : (
Kaylee's looking kinda cute here. For a little rat dog.

She does look depressed, though. Probably takes after Kubano Karen.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
"I've never been a bigot".....

Except for calling for the deaths of gamers and cis white men regularly.

"...never hurt anyone..."

Except your parents, trying to call Daniel a rapist when he attempted to leave your abuse, and I'm fairly certain Krissy's suicide can be at least be partially blamed on your ghosting them. And that's beyond your every-day shitty behavior and generally being a bane to every "identity" you try to appropriate.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's always a narcissist who says "I've never hurt anyone."

Regular normies know hurting people, even people you love, is something that happens however good or bad you are, because sometimes you have to make the best of bad choices and someone gets hurt no matter what. The only reason to think you've never hurt anyone is if it would cause deep narcissistic injury to admit to even basic human issues and flaws.
Another classic narcissist tactic is admitting to fake or idealized faults, like "I'm not perfect!"

Why aren’t they packing? moving in how many days?
They are packing - or the cucks are packing while Becky conserves spoons most likely. Becky also demanded delivery tacos and a Disney movie due to the stress of moving.
EbnG4dfU4AYD2OC.jpeg
Screenshot_20200628-182532.jpg
Screenshot_20200628-182540.jpg
EbohUmhU4AAq_lt.jpeg

How does she still manage to look like a terrifying serial killer when all I can see are her eyes

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another classic narcissist tactic is admitting to fake or idealized faults, like "I'm not perfect!"
Idealised flaws are Becky’s entire MO. She’ll only admit to being “fat” and “ugly” for the benefit of her equally fat and ugly followers, who will reassure her that she is in fact neither. Then she’ll talk about all the guys who want to fuck her, proving she doesn’t actually believe she’s either. Usually she’ll claim the accusation of being fat or ugly came from Mami, an ex or someone online, just to make it clear that only bad people don’t think she’s hot.

Actual flaws, though? Her many lies, her exploitation of marginalised identities she doesn’t possess, the way she uses people? Never comes up.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Becky is defending Benjanun, shout out to us!

View attachment 1413767View attachment 1413768View attachment 1413769View attachment 1413770
Edit: autocorrect changed it to Benjamin
Hey Becky, what about the fact that most of (serial harasser Requires Hate/Winterfox) Benjanun’s targets have been women, people of color and trans people? And that this has been a long-running pattern of shitty behavior on her part?

Of course, Becky also constantly reeeeeeeeetweets wife-beater Arthur Chu’s shit so... yeah.

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
Why aren’t they packing? moving in how many days?
Move is next week. And Daniel gets another chance to buy his way back in with some birthday crap.

20200629_101925.jpg

Becky preps for this difficult time by breaking free and moving on from something difficult in her past.
jk its Becky so no, she just endlessly dwells and rehashes her past.

20200629_102014.jpg
Can you imagine how complex it must be to even try to be friends with this shining example of grace and compassion and maturity?

For one I cant understand what shes saying half the time, so I dont know how anyone would ever keep up with the rules and demands that are requisite for not being forced to publically atone for sins of your past via some sort of twitter self flagellation. Taking tips from L Ron Hubbard to keep people in line are ya?

20200629_101940.jpg
Becky I cannot decode this, you impossible mess.