Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokemon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 98 13.4%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 622 84.7%

• Total voters

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just so we're clear

When Becky says she was raped she's talking about when she invited her internet daddy punningpundit over to fuck her while her husbands sat in the living room ten feet away, right?
Maybe, but PP was married, wasn't he? I don't know which "girlfriend" of which "rapist" she's fucking talking about.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but PP was married, wasn't he? I don't know which "girlfriend" of which "rapist" she's fucking talking about.
“My rapist” usually means PeePee. Possibly this time she’s inventing a rapist out of whole cloth (possibly as a follow-up to her “boo-hoo, pity me, undeserving victim of Kiwi stalkers” post) as a means of shaming people into unblocking her.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
He was married, but if you consult the Punningpundit section of the OP, he also had a wide array of other Beckys on the string who he was fucking at various points in the ongoing drama. When his dirty laundry got aired they all chose up different sides and some of them defended him, which is what she's talking about.

The whole reason she cried rape was she found out that she was just one slam pig among many, instead of his only special little girl.

Water-T

Zach made me clean the shower with my mouth again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're going to have to move the bed with her in it.
"Yonah, could you please get off the bed? Me and Jackson can't move it with you on it"

"REEEEEEE! ARE YOU CALLING ME FAAAAT, DANIEL? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? RAAAAAAPPPPEEE!"

"Oh, you done did it, Daniel! Thankfully I was prepared for this"

*Jackson throws pork chops, LEGOS, and weed gummies into a closet*

"GO GET IT, YONAH!"

*Becky runs in and Jackson locks the closet*

"That should keep her occupied for a few hours"

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just so we're clear

When Becky says she was raped she's talking about when she invited her internet daddy punningpundit over to fuck her while her husbands sat in the living room ten feet away, right?
Usually. But every man she's ever slept with has raped her at various times with the only possible exception being Jackson; PP is just the most recent one and the most prominent.

How funny that she'd have a major depressive spiral right before a move. Almost like she wants to spend the whole moving day eating weed gummies and saying she can't possibly get out of bed, too depressed.
Moving is stressful, so ordinarily I'd get it, but it's Becky. No benefit of the doubt - she's just getting out of the hard stuff, as usual.

I'd say we're about a week away from Becky bitching about the "k-slur"
I don't think she can go that far - she's too invested in not being white via Latina adoption and Jewish LARPing to be able to claim offense to Karen. Especially as she's also not a real woman, sometimes.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky has now always been a Twilight Zone fan. There's a video of her performative fangirling on Twitter too, as though Daniel just happened to be filming the show as she's watching it and she's spontaneously excited.

Screenshot_20200629-215021__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200629-215405__01.jpg

Weirdly enough I started watching the old twilight zone right before I opened up her Twitter. Spooky.