Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser. Giant cunt.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 97 13.6%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 602 84.4%

• Total voters
This is the kind of basic shit becky finds mind blowingly clever...
Needs the sound on the hear her reactions.

1593515665183.png

Daniel just happened to have his phone out, recording at that exact time.....

Hetero cuckson strikes again....
1593516024348.png
I wonder if he's ever broached the idea with Daniel about referring to him as his 'husband' or something similar, only for a horrified Daniel to shut it down immediately. I think cuckson's definitely told daniel he 'loves him' awkwardly at some point were they're alone together.

1593516387877.png
33 yo man...
Zero likes, of course not even becky.

Last edited:

Von Wolf Demon

Mile High Neon, LLC
kiwifarms.net
Going back to Daniel's "yeah #metoo" self-ballpunch posts...

I think we may be assuming wrong that these were WOMEN that Daniel was harrassing?

I picture him being "creepy at work" more along these lines:

Daniel: hey, want to come over to our place tonight? Got some good German Bock and we can play some Fortnite and hang out.

Male Co-worker: Sounds good! What time?

Daniel: how about 8? Oh... and by the way... if you want to take a break from the game and bust one out in my wife while I spank it in the next room, feel free!

Male Co-worker: uh, I just remembered I have another obligation tonight. Some other time!

Daniel is literally a CUCK, and the only game he has is Cuck Game.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So that message is pretty clearly a response to something Becca already sent. She must have sent them a link to fish for sympathy and got that from Mami.

She totally hates her abusive parents...but also comes crying to them for emotional support every time her pet goldfish dies. Sure, Becky. That's totally the way people enraged at parental abuse act.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
So that message is pretty clearly a response to something Becca already sent. She must have sent them a link to fish for sympathy and got that from Mami.

She totally hates her abusive parents...but also comes crying to them for emotional support every time her pet goldfish dies. Sure, Becky. That's totally the way people enraged at parental abuse act.
It's pretty obvious that Mami doesn't even realize that they're supposedly "estranged."

Croppered

kiwifarms.net
This is the kind of basic shit becky finds mind blowingly clever...
Needs the sound on the hear her reactions.

View attachment 1418318

View attachment 1418323

Daniel just happened to have his phone out, recording at that exact time.....

Hetero cuckson strikes again....
View attachment 1418330
I wonder if he's ever broached the idea with Daniel about referring to him as his 'husband' or something similar, only for a horrified Daniel to shut it down immediately. I think cuckson's definitely told daniel he 'loves him' awkwardly at some point were they're alone together.

View attachment 1418353
33 yo man...
Zero likes, of course not even becky.
Perler beads are the lowest form of art.

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you want to keep up the lie that you cut off your parents for BLM, but you also want sympathy points for your favorite show going bankrupt
View attachment 1419166
I like that she has her mom's full name in her phone. I have my parents in my phone as "Mom" & "Dad," but maybe I'm just not enough of a histrionic twat.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
When you want to keep up the lie that you cut off your parents for BLM, but you also want sympathy points for your favorite show going bankrupt
View attachment 1419166
"Favorite" in this case meaning the latest in a long line of nerdy shit she experienced once as a child and has latched onto like an ADHD leech with obsessive fervor....until the next thing comes along to distract her into doing it all over again.

When she's not obsessing over how much she hates gamers, that is.

1593552482960.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Favorite" in this case meaning the latest in a long line of nerdy shit she experienced once as a child and has latched onto like an ADHD leech with obsessive fervor....until the next thing comes along to distract her into doing it all over again.
IIRC, hasn’t she only been into Cirque for about a month? Certainly I remember her recently talking about joining the fan community. And now she’s The Biggest Fan. Never change, sea hag.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, hasn’t she only been into Cirque for about a month? Certainly I remember her recently talking about joining the fan community. And now she’s The Biggest Fan. Never change, sea hag.
I think she's been on and off with it. She did write fanfics years ago, so it's not new. When she went back to the fanfic community, people (1-3 people) were apparently happy to see her, which gave her a ton of narc supply so she's thrown herself into it full force.

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JFC - if someone was making those retarded noises while I was trying to watch TV, i'd drag them to the nearest dumpster and toss em in. Of course the Pear Shaped Neckbeard had to just sit there and record the whole thing like the ball-less cuck he is so Becky could score more Super Ultra Special Unique Geek Girl points.

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
Kind of weird that Becky wouldn't blur out her mom's name, what with all the horrible harassment her parents have endured from the gamers and all that.
The photo Daniel tweeted while Becky was at the hairdressers had like half his contact directory named.

Considering the constant attacks, abuse and harassment that brave Becky suffers he perhaps should exercise slightly more caution. Unless of course he knows we knows that Becky might be a tad melodramatic at times and make most of this stuff up.

ETA that Becky's SIM now has an eating disorder and 'quit its job' and Becky has been triggered by a gameplay mechanic about human functionality. How does she do it.

20200701_172001.jpg

Last edited: