Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokemon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 98 13.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 625 84.8%

• Total voters

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1450707
View attachment 1450706
I for one look forward to more tales of our cuban latinx princess returning home to her people at the grocery store.
So how come she talks to Mami and Papi in English? Mami even made an “I don’t speak English” joke that Becky posted.

What she means by “I think in Spanish” is “I just saw something written in Spanish... oh yeah, that’s something I pretend to do, isn’t it?”

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
Becky thinks she can be a hot geeky giggling camwhore. Much like Madeline Mcann, girl is mis-taken.

20200716_114552.jpg

She didnt get enough attention for bringing back biomom so it's the Return of Trashman/Imaginary Twitter Boyfriend!

20200716_114540.jpg

And and and ... Becky is confusing what is probably people gently suggesting she undertake some sort of gainful employ with enforced monetization of her great talents and passions. (Could the boys be rising up?)

20200716_114525.jpg
Happy birthday Becky, never change.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky thinks she can be a hot geeky giggling camwhore. Much like Madeline Mcann, girl is mis-taken.

View attachment 1451702

She didnt get enough attention for bringing back biomom so it's the Return of Trashman/Imaginary Twitter Boyfriend!

View attachment 1451703

And and and ... Becky is confusing what is probably people gently suggesting she undertake some sort of gainful employ with enforced monetization of her great talents and passions. (Could the boys be rising up?)

View attachment 1451704
Happy birthday Becky, never change.
"It became a job & I hated it"

Thanks for confirming you hate labor in all forms, Becky, very cool. We already knew that but it'll be handy to refer back to your own words whenever you whine about being broke.

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing that was a long time ago, back when Becky and her pet slugs still had a real-life circle of friends and acquaintances. Now Beck has driven them all away, or they noped out. Now it's just Becky and the slugs, just the way she likes it.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing that was a long time ago, back when Becky and her pet slugs still had a real-life circle of friends and acquaintances. Now Beck has driven them all away, or they noped out. Now it's just Becky and the slugs, just the way she likes it.
She hates it, though, or she wouldn't passive aggressively attack even the cucks on Twitter and make up imaginary boyfriends who, unlike the cucks, have actual functioning penises.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
She's like a nasty, aggressive little yappy dog that drives away all of the owners friends. Even when there's no one left, they'll still be a nasty, aggressive yappy little pain in the ass to the owners.
Agreed, like she still keeps thirsting after chads instead of the pathetic cucks she's left with (Basic Becky has tweeted about him before for his role in the witcher when he had a shirtless scene) Never change Becky!:story:

Skärmavbild 2020-07-16 kl. 22.56.08.png

And a reminder, isn't becky only in her early thirties? She looks at least 40+ with that sunken face and greasy hair. Guess being a massive cunt 24/7 takes its toll!
Ec_N76hU8AEc8lt.jpeg

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These pictures she takes of herself on the sofa make her look like one of those poor unfortunates who gain a whole shitoad of weight, but only in the legs and ass with a normal-sized torso and face. This is an incorrect conclusion though. Pics of Becky standing up clearly show that she's actually quite fat all over, especially her hamhock upper arms.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

20200716_114540.jpg
She tries to have an open door policy for her life, says the bitch who can only have that policy because the moment someone displeases her she makes a big show of dismissing them so she can make it about her forgiving them. She's so magnanimous, you guys! She'll constantly cut people out of her life for insults real and imagined, but she's just too nice to hold a grudge!

Guaranteed she's the type to have a mental list of everything you ever did that she didn't like so she can bring it up as a manipulation tool. Guaranteed she also has so few people in her life that she knows she can't afford to be so judgemental but can't stop herself.

After all, who is regularly in her life that she's met in person that isn't family, or Jackson's family? Her entire social life is Twitter, which is quite astoundingly pathetic.

Laplace's Demon

kiwifarms.net
Guaranteed she's the type to have a mental list of everything you ever did that she didn't like so she can bring it up as a manipulation tool. Guaranteed she also has so few people in her life that she knows she can't afford to be so judgemental but can't stop herself.
I think she's basically admitted to this. She has a spreadsheet to keep track of the people she converses with.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have known a few women with basically no social life and extremely minimal overall life obligations who became totally obsessed with various "planning" activities. Expensive leather planners, calendars with little stickers, multi colored highlighters. it was almost like they thought having the accoutrements of a very active life with a need for planning would give them that life. See also: scrapbookers whose lives are the most boring thing imaginable and never have anything interesting to scrapbook about.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
TBF she only talked about the autistic spreadsheet to track her friends once or twice. She doesn't actually do it, for two reasons. One, it would take effort. And two, Becky has no real-life friends.
The spreadsheet was an idea that she started and dropped like most projects she talks about. That said there's nothing technically wrong with working out a pros and cons of friends if it helps you figure that stuff out. But even people who might need that sort of working out wouldn't boast about it on twitter.

Also Bex -if Trash Guy is real...you offered him a ticket to LA months ago for your Birthday so he could come bang you, and he still ghosted. He only came back when he remembered today was the day he could have been getting free tail instead of whatever he's doing at home. Or he was deliberately avoiding till it was too late to get a ticket.

In any case both reasons are kind of pathetic. I'ld just call him on his bullshit and walk on. But this is Bex so we'll likely hear next week about how oops she wants to date him again anyway.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The spreadsheet was an idea that she started and dropped like most projects she talks about. That said there's nothing technically wrong with working out a pros and cons of friends if it helps you figure that stuff out. But even people who might need that sort of working out wouldn't boast about it on twitter.

Also Bex -if Trash Guy is real...you offered him a ticket to LA months ago for your Birthday so he could come bang you, and he still ghosted. He only came back when he remembered today was the day he could have been getting free tail instead of whatever he's doing at home. Or he was deliberately avoiding till it was too late to get a ticket.

In any case both reasons are kind of pathetic. I'ld just call him on his bullshit and walk on. But this is Bex so we'll likely hear next week about how oops she wants to date him again anyway.
More likely she’d forgotten about this particular lie until her birthday jogged her memory. As soon as quarantine eased, she totally forgot about the men she’d invented.

Mind you, she probably forgets about the cucks, too.