Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokemon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 99 13.4%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 627 84.7%

• Total voters

Water-T

Zach made me clean the shower with my mouth again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today, in Becky.

"Ya'll dont know how i suffered because I never mention it".
LOLOLOL. All Becky does all day is bitch on Twitter about how hard she has it, all while fusing to a couch as her cucks shower her with toys and deliver her weed and pork.

Poor Becky suffers more than anyone, y'all!

Von Wolf Demon

Mile High Neon, LLC
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to introduce you to "I ordered some witchcraft supplies off the internet and they got lost in the mail"...
LOL... I love this. We know Bex reads this thread as religiously as Zinnia checks his, and we see less than a 17 hour gap (and that is just in Kiwi hours, don't know when she actually posted again) between Anominous calling her out on her First World Problems and her trying to top her previous complaint with two even more insipid whines. I would say "Bex is just trolling us", but I know better. She really is that awful, consistent, and predictable.

ETA: Appliances arriving busted is hardly "sitcom-worthy". If you have done it many times in your life, you have probably experienced this at least once. Shipping large items is difficult and so is getting them into houses. Large, complicated devices that are meant to sit in one place forever tend to break in transit. Or they get delivered in the wrong color, missing parts, etc. "LOL... so Seinfeld!" Can't wait for Bex's next great "Adulting" routines like "did you know they really do have long lines at the DMV?" or "who knew you have to read the fine print on a home loan?" No wonder she is friends with Jake.

Also, for those who need a refresher on Kris Lyssara if you haven't seen pics of him recently, this link has a nice archive of Kris classics.

I always find myself thinking "he can't really be as ugly as I remember, can he?" Then I see his pic and it all comes back. Aside from the usual poor troon hygiene and diet, he just had the worst kind of face for trying to pass as MTF. Different structure than Luke Lockhart, but similar inherent issues that not even a top flight plastic surgeon can fix.

Sad story, but at least he is no longer in a place where he has to suffer the inevitable horror of being a friend of Bex.

Last edited:

Sgt. Pinback

Here, boy! Want your mouse?
kiwifarms.net

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused? Wouldn't the name Jonah with Bex voice make the person think "Trans MAN", not "Trans WOMAN" as Bex puts it? Maybe it's all the fucking gummies...
It's more simple than that, fam.

If Person A is in a social interaction with Becky, Person A is wrong. How they are wrong is just window dressing.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This pollen allergy has come out of nowhere. I don't know if she's ever mentioned it on twitter, but a search for 'pollen allergy' on this thread returns zero results.

Is Becky test driving a new munchie complaint?
She's long claimed she's allergic to dogs but just loves Kaylee soooooo much (and also she's an official support animal and saves her life weekly) that she has to get expensive allergen shots ... what was it, weekly? Basically, as with everything Becky, her hayfever is worse than everyone else's, her love for her dog is stronger, and her putting up with an inconvenience is braver and more of a sacrifice.

So pollen allergies is just another version of an existing problem, just phrased in ye stupidest way possible so she can lie about how a washing machine is more important to her than anyone can understand. Ignore that she's used those allergen shots to whine about how she needs money before, that she rarely does laundry if ever, and that trying to equate hayfever with the pandemic is as bad as the article trying to equate George Floyd with Jesus.

Tl;dr: this isn't new, but just Becky bullshitting to make mountains out of molehills, which is the one job she's good at.

Water-T

Zach made me clean the shower with my mouth again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tl;dr: this isn't new, but just Becky bullshitting to make mountains out of molehills, which is the one job she's good at.
Becky apparently didn't feel like she did enough of that when she turned the headaches that come with moving houses into a vast conspiracy to drive her to neck herself.

So of course Becky has to take an innocuous phone call and a brief inquiry about her name into an epic saga of how a poor trans man was being oppressed to death over the phone. Please help by sending $300 LEGO sets and pork.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So of course Becky has to take an innocuous phone call and a brief inquiry about her name into an epic saga of how a poor trans man was being oppressed to death over the phone. Please help by sending $300 LEGO sets and pork.
Wouldn't a real man be more stoic? No real man would completely fall to pieces over something so silly. Only a silly woman would be that emotional.

Box Tie

kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure Becky dropped the "Trans man" identity for the low effort and blessedly vague "Non binary trans" alternative some time ago.

This way she can have her breasts pushed up in everyones face while she prances around disneyland gets pushed around disneyland wearing a frilly princess dress AND whine about non specific ethereal gender dysphoria at the same time!

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure Becky dropped the "Trans man" identity for the low effort and blessedly vague "Non binary trans" alternative some time ago.

This way she can have her breasts pushed up in everyone's faces while she prances around disneyland gets pushed around disneyland wearing a frilly princess dress AND whine about non specific ethereal gender dysphoria at the same time!
Nice tits, dude.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More likely the receptionist just looked slightly surprised or perhaps embarrassed and Becky invented this whole story. Sorry, Becky, you’re just not interesting enough to phase the average clinic staff member. If you’re not more exciting than a violent junkie demanding a fix, they won’t even remember you, other than as “that white chick who keeps breaking chairs.”

This way she can have her breasts pushed up in everyone's faces while she prances around disneyland gets pushed around disneyland wearing a frilly princess dress AND whine about non specific ethereal gender dysphoria at the same time!
She sometimes uses the trans man identity, but I think even she’s realised that it doesn’t work when you go out of your way to present as female. Plus as a heterosexual woman, she probably doesn’t want to risk putting dudes off by making them think she’s male.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This way she can have her breasts pushed up in everyones face while she prances around disneyland gets pushed around disneyland wearing a frilly princess dress AND whine about non specific ethereal gender dysphoria at the same time!
She claimed she would just stop identifying as such online due to all the harassment and bigotry she was experiencing. So theoretically she's still a man.

Except we know she has no real life outside Twitter - certainly no social life. So she is back to being a non-binary troon without any of that pesky trouble she'd get in for 'detransitioning', no matter that she has never made the slightest bit of effort to appear male except use it as a harassment tool.

Fuck. I miss @Hellfire. I'd feel like less of a sperg if I knew someone else remembered this shit about Becky also.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
She claimed she would just stop identifying as such online due to all the harassment and bigotry she was experiencing. So theoretically she's still a man.

Except we know she has no real life outside Twitter - certainly no social life. So she is back to being a non-binary troon without any of that pesky trouble she'd get in for 'detransitioning', no matter that she has never made the slightest bit of effort to appear male except use it as a harassment tool.

Fuck. I miss @Hellfire. I'd feel like less of a sperg if I knew someone else remembered this shit about Becky also.
She did, but it was one of her usual childish meltdowns after she got called out by the trans community for jumping in and trying to gatekeep while obviously faking. This happens to her in every group she tries on as an identity because she's a repulsive attention seeking cunt that desperately craves power.

Every time she gets called out, she throws a tantrum that would make an 8 year old cringe, then deletes her Twitter for a few days while actively using one or both cuck accounts.