Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokemon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 99 13.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 629 84.8%

• Total voters

Nectarine

kiwifarms.net
Instead of realizing that the cheap shit they've bought - including the new house they're renting, that they didn't really inspect that was a suspiciously good deal - might be more prone to breaking, Becky believes the new house is haunted.
View attachment 1480088
lmao, I like how she describes "bathroom needs remodeling" and "fireplace hasn't been cleaned in years" as things that have happened "since we moved in."

Sounds more like she made a shitty decision in buying the place and doesn't want to take accountability, but I can't possibly imagine Bex doing something like that.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
lmao, I like how she describes "bathroom needs remodeling" and "fireplace hasn't been cleaned in years" as things that have happened "since we moved in."

Sounds more like she made a shitty decision in buying the place and doesn't want to take accountability, but I can't possibly imagine Bex doing something like that.
It's my fault. I broke into her new rental after it was doxed and demodeled her bathroom and then took a massive shit in her fireplace.

Water-T

MY PRECIOUSESSSSSS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Instead of realizing that the cheap shit they've bought - including the new house they're renting, that they didn't really inspect that was a suspiciously good deal - might be more prone to breaking, Becky believes the new house is haunted.
View attachment 1480088
I'll bet good money that Becky is going to start bringing up witchcraft/voodoo real soon. I'm mean, it's not like YHWH said not to practice spiritism or worship other gods or anything. :story:

EDIT: Like clockwork:

More issues. Becky has tried casting spells to fix these "problems", but for some weird reason, they don't work.
View attachment 1480143View attachment 1480146View attachment 1480144View attachment 1480145
mY rEcIpEs DoNt WoRk!

Speaking from experience, every time I moved I had to adjust to different heating strengths of a new stovetop and oven.

Of course, the real culprit is because Becky never fucking cooks and orders takeout.

MY DOG BARKS AT WALLS

LOLOL. Your dog is hearing new voices she's never heard before all around her. That's what she's barking at, you daft cunt.

MY DOG KNOWS RATS

Too simple. :story:

Last edited:

kaien

kiwifarms.net
I'll bet good money that Becky is going to start bringing up witchcraft/voodoo real soon. I'm mean, it's not like YHWH said not to practice spiritism or worship other gods or anything. :story:
Shit, I didn't even need to go to Sunday school for that one, it's in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Or maybe she thinks "stone them with stones" just means she can atone by eating more weed gummies.

Von Wolf Demon

Mile High Neon, LLC
kiwifarms.net
Fuck. I miss @Hellfire. I'd feel like less of a sperg if I knew someone else remembered this shit about Becky also.
Yeah, I think we all miss Hellfire. *sigh*

I remember that Bex seems to have just flipped to non-binary and given up on trans man, but in her made-up scenario, she brought up the "trans woman" term. Nobody is confusing her and her voice for a "trans woman"... and that entire scenario was just Bex making up a story. She didn't even care enough to get the genders right! Lazy to begin with, and a gummy addiction and no job isn't helping.

I take her non-binariness about as seriously as I do her previous trans man status. Did we ever see a pic of her license with non-binary marker? She could be lying about that as well. I remember her crowing about it, but I don't remember if there was evidence.

Also, for those who don't know the area, it makes sense to me why they did this move. A lot of people, especially those with pets, are giving up apartments for homes with yards due to COVID. Their rent may seem ridiculous when one looks at the neighborhood on Google earth, but it is inline with the area. It is a very boring area of the San Fernando Valley, and a pain in the ass to drive anywhere. Jackson, in particular, will suffer from this move if he ever gets off furlough as driving to Disney will suck. We know where his needs rank in this triad...

But they are rather boring people, especially when places like Harry Potter World and Disneyland are closed. Seriously, other than Disney trips (yes, I'm including Paris and Florida) and a trip to Koreatown.... for NON-Korean BBQ... where do they ever go? I mean, we don't even get pics of Bex trying to stir up shit with Kayli on walks, Mobility Mary-style! Do they even walk her? Will they even use the backyard for anything other than letting her out back to take a dump?

No trips to Big Bear, the beach, the nearby mountains, Joshua Tree, San Diego, nothing! It's the weirdest damn thing. LA is not an easy place to live and they just don't seem to indulge in many of the things that make it worth the bullshit that comes with living there. They could be literally living anywhere in the US if we didn't see them going to Disneyland so often or didn't know where they worked. At least there are a lot of cheap (and good) food places from all over the world in various mini-malls not far from their new place, so it should be easy for Bex to avoid cooking very often. Also, good for the cucks that they got a little more space, they can just put Bex out in the back as well and let her scream. Since there isn't much to do around LA anyways right now, it is better to be in a more suburban place.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Damn these are some cold, dead eyes. I’ve seen livelier eyes on vegetables with little brain activity.

Every time she posts about a new Lego set her cucks got her, it just further confirms to me how basic she is. If she likes Lego so much you’d think she’d get more advanced sets instead of doubling down on Star Wars shit a 10-year-old can build. Who knows though, maybe she’ll surprise me and get the absurdly expensive Mickey and Minnie figure set.
Not gonna lie, I love the idea of those fancier lego sets, stuff like the creator city series, the special license releases like the Steamboat Willie and Disney Castle sets or the NES set? But it's - at best - an occasional purchase if Lego's your occasional hobby. Maybe a one off for actual adult sets you plan to display - if I'm dropping $100+ on that sort of thing, then I'ld want something I'ld feel proud of showing off later.

In any case, the Lego is mostly a surrogate for the Plays and Disneyland trips. It keeps Bex occupied for a few hours with something other than twitter, complaining about mami or courting other fellas.

Wouldn't a real man be more stoic? No real man would completely fall to pieces over something so silly. Only a silly woman would be that emotional.
Using common sense is pointless you know. Bex's reasoning would be that such things are all old hat ideas and so on. She's male pretty much only for the fights and gotchas, any other time she wants to be treated like a pampered princess.

Also yeah most of that just sounds like they rushed into renting this place without checking it properly. How does a Fridge get affected by a house curse before it even enters the house though? It was broken on delivery to the store so never entered the threshold.

Is worth noting that because of covid furniture and home electronics delivery lines are a little backed up. So it's likely whatever's being sold is limited inventory.

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
I cant tell who's odder, Becky or the therapist.

20200729_131715.jpg

Oh Becks : )

20200729_131726.jpg

Becky if you are reading, let's see some pictures of your journaling/plannering! The Internet loves that sort of thing and I need to see what the meticulous planning of: get up - food - edibles - Disney+ - food looks like.

20200729_131737.jpg

"Suddenly discovered nearly 20 pieces of art that needed prints
I also desperately need to understand what this means.

Also Becky you will soon find out why no ones swept the chimney in years, fireplaces take effort to use and maintain, cant imagine theres much need for them in California and I betcha you'll never use it once you figure all that out.

Diabeetus69

kiwifarms.net
I also desperately need to understand what this means.
As someone who was married to an artist, here is my interpretation:
Artists, usually painters, will try to sell their original pieces at various art shows held in parks and such, where the artist will set up a tent, with all of the art hung on walls throughout it. Now, some of these pieces can be pretty big and pretty expensive. Not many people will want to drop several hundred/thousand dollars on original art and lug a 24"x36" canvas and frame around park in the hot sun. Also, many people will look at art and say, "Oh, I love that, and it would look great in the bathroom, but it's too big for the wall I have in mind." This is where prints come in.
An artist will take a high quality photo of the piece and have it printed hundreds of times in a variety of sizes and sell them individually for 30-50 bucks a pop. They can easily make a much larger profit on selling a 100 prints of the same piece vs. selling the piece itself.

Now...let's bring this back around to Becks....Is she trying to imply that she is selling her "art" in print form??? This means she is using an online site, like Etsy or something, cause we know her fat ass isn't getting off the couch long enough to actually go out and try to work an art show.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
@Diabeetus69 Has Becky ever mentioned being an artist, though? Archivist, librarian, metadata typist, audio/visual sexpert, ... her list of over-stated qualifications is lengthy, but I don't remember art ever being included in it.

The closest thing I can remember to her doing art was Perler beads.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
@Diabeetus69 Has Becky ever mentioned being an artist, though? Archivist, librarian, metadata typist, audio/visual sexpert, ... her list of over-stated qualifications is lengthy, but I don't remember art ever being included in it.

The closest thing I can remember to her doing art was Perler beads.
Becky is everything.