Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokemon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 99 13.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 629 84.8%

• Total voters

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I were trying to pretend to be an archival expert I probably shouldn't ask what's a good hard drive.
I also like how she calls her old fanfic, crusty nudes and Disney vacation pictures a "personal archive".
She can’t even keep her story straight on Twitter, what would she even do with a personal archive?
It's ok, Becky. Just cut back on the $300 Lego sets, weed gummies, and pork delivered via Doordash, and HAHAHAHAHA who are we fucking fooling? She'll just continue to buy superfluous shit instead of focusing on improving her mental and emotional health.
Her therapy is really no different from those things. Either they’re an asspatter or she’s a prop for Becky’s fantasies of being so beautiful and broken. Whichever it is, they have nothing to do with actually improving Becky’s mental health.

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
Glad someone linked Becky's witch past, between the return of that nonsense and her insane amount of tweeting recently perhaps some sort of breakdown is actually imminent.

Her triple digit tweet strings aside, her narrative is all over the place.

If only she could get a job -

20200730_100826.jpg
Man, she's getting so many jobs -

20200730_100747.jpg

But WHY cant she get a job?

20200730_100735.jpg

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
But WHY cant she get a job?

View attachment 1483508
"My entire career is destroyed because Riot Games decided I was too uppity by being vaguely angry about transphobia once".

Let's make it very clear to potential employers what they'll be dealing with if they hire Yonah Bex Gerber, IN HER OWN WORDS at the time, not whatever revisionist, psychotic bs she's spewing now:

1) No matter if her coworkers mean well, if they fail to catch themselves before calling the fat, big-boobed hag in frilly dresses a "she" (and she's identified both as non-binary and as a trans man for maximum confusion) she'll be rude to them and then cry to the management that she did it because she "was hurting":

bexsnapsatemployee.png

By the way, this is how Bex, the totally-not-a-woman presents herself (first two pics from her time at Riot, the third one is recent):
d37fe6535956f75bf7e7f09a0f2c8c914a43b2be.jpg

bex.jpg

upload_2018-12-21_3-48-30.png

2) She'll also leave the workplace in a huff before the shift ends if you don't protect her feefees (notice that she had used that restroom before with no problems and all she had to do was to hang a few pieces of paper in there; that was enough to make her "immediately [go] home and [fall] into a deep dysphoric spiral"):

bexgoeshome.png

3) She'll try to get involved with her colleagues outside work (one of her husbands, Daniel Z. Klein is a former colleague at Riot) and will publicly accuse them of transphobia if they refuse:

bexinvitescolleagues.png

4) If they do agree to get involved with her, they'll be accused of being abusive in the moment they decide to leave Becky:

danielabusive.png

(by the way, this is when her former Riot colleague, Daniel Klein, broke up with her and had to backtrack otherwise he'd be accused of being abusive; he was soooo abusive she's currently married to him)

5) She will throw tantrums and have meltdowns in her workplace:

bexautisticdesk.png

6) She'll feel entitled to skip work or leave earlier than other employees on Fridays because she says she's a practicing Jew (even though she goes entirely against Judaism tenets, by often eating non-kosher food and practicing witchcraft):

sabbath.png

7) She won't respect any Non-Disclosure Agreements she signs:

nda.png

8 ) If she ends up being fired, she will wish harm on her former colleagues:

woman.png

9) She'll publicly wish harm on the company's customers, too:

customers.png

10) She'll also speak poorly of your product:

product.png

...and I could keep going on and on , but it's taken me too much time already.

Though this should be enough for any potential employee to realize that hiring Yonah Bex Gerber isn't worth it, since she will create a hostile work environment, she won't be productive, she'll exploit people's sympathy using her alleged mental illnesses, gender and religion, and she will speak poorly about your company, your employees, your products and your customers openly on a huge social network for years in spite of any formal agreement to not do so.

Last edited:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Well can you blame Becky? Who would want to be around that horrifying dude?
Jack, of Fight Club infamy, can't cry with another faker, Marla Singer, in attendance in the cancer survivor group. Fake despises fake since they represent a mirror being held up to their delusions reflecting back their lies into their own face.

It's quite obvious, the rental house is cursed by a combination of her troon friend she, ahem, ghosted on before his an hero and our dearly departed Hellfire from this thread. Couldn't have happened to a more annoying harpy.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Becky is slowly becoming a female Jake Alley.

By the end of the year, she'll be crytyping on Twitter like a champ.

"Hlep. I can't fuchjng deal. Soemone plaese ordr pork for me."
Honestly I find Bex way worse than our dear Violet. At least violent is just a crazy neet but he doesn't have two cucks he's sucking the life force of and talks about his fake jewishness 24/7. But if mr violet had a female equivalent it would probably be Bex yep. Also knowing Becky I bet she will demand Mami fly over to bring her more lobster and other stuff for her to gorge herself with.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I find Bex way worse than our dear Violet.
Jake is an incredibly pathetic neckbeard who barely exists outside of unhinged Twitter ranting. I believe some of his misery is genuine, even though he is an incredible narcissist who blames it all on outside forces.

Becky is an incredibly pathetic basic bitch who barely exists outside of Twitter - but she has some semblance of a life, including two partners, frequent cash infusions from parents who seem to love her, and an actual degree and job experience, however terrible. I never believe her misery is genuine - it's all performative, designed to elicit reactions and manipulate everyone else.

Neither of them possess any self-awareness. Both spread hatred, misery and paranoid misinformation in an attempt to look like the most victimised, hard-done-by troons on Twitter. Both lie, all the time, to such a degree and yet so inconsistently it's almost offensive that they get away with it.

But Becky has many nice things, regularly spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars of other people's money on trips, tickets and toys. She also abuses more identities and lies more about abuse, rape and miscarriages all in an effort to win internet arguments.

Jake is crazier, and only getting moreso. But I think Becky is much more hateful, because she does more damage and is wasting more opportunities in her quest to spread misery. And it all comes down to her basic greed, selfishness and self-obsession.

Tl;dr: Becky is such a cunt she even puts Jake Alley, the dictionary definition of a troon incel, to shame.

Last edited:

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's easy to transition out of the games industry. Just be a shitty enough employee that you get fired and a shitty enough person that no one's willing to hire you. The Becky Gerber-Hernandez Method, we can call it.

It's all moot, no one's asking Becky for advice about anything, certainly not employment advice. It's just a daydream.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You'd think Becky would wait more than 1 day between declaring poverty and buying expensive new toys, but she does this every.time.

She's also blocked Mami and Papi again, and picked up a second expensive hobby: cosplay. Does anyone know what this is?
I see the vile cunt waited until they had bought her expensive gifts, which she was fine with taking.

What an absolutely horrid piece of shit she is. Too bad she'll never kill herself.

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
You'd think Becky would wait more than 1 day between declaring poverty and buying expensive new toys, but she does this every.time.

She's also blocked Mami and Papi again, and picked up a second expensive hobby: cosplay. Does anyone know what this is?

View attachment 1487785
View attachment 1487786
View attachment 1487787
Hold up, when did she unblock Mami and Papi?!
And that’s a pretty shitty (And probably not true) reason to re-block them. This must be one of her new manipulation games, maybe angling to fund her new hobby and some more gummies.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake is an incredibly pathetic neckbeard who barely exists outside of unhinged Twitter ranting. I believe some of his misery is genuine, even though he is an incredible narcissist who blames it all on outside forces.

Becky is an incredibly pathetic basic bitch who barely exists outside of Twitter - but she has some semblance of a life, including two partners, frequent cash infusions from parents who seem to love her, and an actual degree and job experience, however terrible. I never believe her misery is genuine - it's all performative, designed to elicit reactions and manipulate everyone else.
I think she’s miserable, but not for the reasons she claims. Look at all her posts about people coming to her for advice, about being the cool aunt, about having men chasing her. This is someone who knows that, ultimately, she doesn’t matter and desperately wants to feel wanted. And it doesn’t matter how much tat she owns or how many minorities she pretends to be, she has no deep connection to anyone, not even the cucks. She’s a very lonely woman who no one actually likes.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7) She won't respect any Non-Disclosure Agreements she signs:

nda.png
lol nope, sorry Becks, a "disparagement clause" literally means you're agreeing not to talk shit about them, whether you're telling the truth or not. Even if they're dumping radioactive waste into local nature preserves, saying so publicly is "disparagement."

It really is something else how people like her -- and pretty much all "aggressive armchair activist" types -- will just proudly broadcast the shit they do that can get them busted or sued (successfully).

Lawyers love braggarts like this. They really make things so easy. It's a shame Riot doesn't want to bust her for breaking her NDA. It'd be a cakewalk. Ah well, it's not like she's got anything valuable to seize anyway.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is someone who knows that, ultimately, she doesn’t matter and desperately wants to feel wanted.
I agree. Both Jake and Becky post about how suicidal they are and how hard their lives are, all the while blaming everything else in the world for their situation.

What I was getting at is, I think sometimes Jake does direct that misery inwards, thinking his whole life has been a worthless struggle against everything from his parents to Gamergate to the Nazi Russian bots and their whisper networks. While he's too much a narcissist to actually top himself and certainly doesn't ever acknowledge how he is the person to blame for his failure of an existence, I think he has at least known despair.

Becky, though, I think gets sad that her life isn't giving her joy - but only ever externalises it, no matter how much she'll mope about being a bad person who deserves abuse. I don't think she honestly thinks her life is a failure; I think she's too immature emotionally to get much past throwing tantrums because other people aren't doing what she wants.

I suspect Jake might think it's not worth it at times. I think Becky only thinks of suicide to imagine how much it would hurt whoever she's angry at. Her sadness turns to anger too quickly, for me, to think of her as ever experiencing despair that wasn't performative. Even her vast mood swings I think are more a black fury at the world rather than a truly depressive funk.