Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokemon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 99 13.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 629 84.8%

• Total voters

Unidentified Being

kiwifarms.net
Just looked through Bex's Twitter and wow... This weirdo autismo isn't just a clown, they're the whole damn circus. Also aside from a single reply, this tard hasn't tweeted anything since May 26th. Where did the circus run off to?

• Disagree
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1490370
>financial terror
>check out these brand new books
Wow, Daniel must be atoning for some terrible sin, or at risk of being called a abuser, or even a rapist any time now. Only two days ago he got Bex a fancy gaming computer:

Presents for Becky, despite her recent concerns that they were struggling on current income.
View attachment 1487313
And just a few days ago, Becky was "starting to freak out" because they were all living on one salary:

Good time for her to dump therapy then, which is totally just because of money, and not at all because the therapist recently stopped agreeing with her about everything:
View attachment 1483203
Could it have something to do with the recent struggle session Daniel posted on Twitter?

Oh my. Daniel is in full-on damage control mode, furiously atoning for past sins. The trouble is, he's not really sure what sins to atone for, resulting in a long, disjointed Twitter struggle session that could have been summed up by saying "sorry for being male."

View attachment 1406388View attachment 1406389View attachment 1406390View attachment 1406391View attachment 1406392View attachment 1406396View attachment 1406397
Or is it just your average greasy, fat, neckbeard beta male spinelessness, putting his financial well-being in risk to appease the wrath of a dead-eyed seahag who won't even put out for him?

If so, Daniel's becoming even more of a pathetic, weak-willed cuck than Jackson! :story:

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1490370
>financial terror
>check out these brand new books
1596394731554.png

1596394569436.png

1596394680730.png

1596394612112.png

Cost of "a few minutes" of happiness: $120 + California sales tax.

If Becky's happiness costs $30 per minute (which sounds about right from her other splurges, doesn't it?), it's going to take a bit more than $15M per year to keep her properly happy all the time. No wonder she's still looking for new sugar daddies.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
lol nope, sorry Becks, a "disparagement clause" literally means you're agreeing not to talk shit about them, whether you're telling the truth or not. Even if they're dumping radioactive waste into local nature preserves, saying so publicly is "disparagement."

It really is something else how people like her -- and pretty much all "aggressive armchair activist" types -- will just proudly broadcast the shit they do that can get them busted or sued (successfully).

Lawyers love braggarts like this. They really make things so easy. It's a shame Riot doesn't want to bust her for breaking her NDA. It'd be a cakewalk. Ah well, it's not like she's got anything valuable to seize anyway.
Though it would be an all-time classic meltdown if they seized all her LEGOs and Disney collectibles. C'mon Riot, you probably have some bored corporate lawyers and "for the lulz" is reason enough.
Becky posts marriage advice. Is it about communication? Seeing the other persons point of view? Treating each other kindly? No, it's about getting fat.
View attachment 1490595
View attachment 1490594

Another thing in the house may be broken. Quick Becky, try an air conditioner repair spell!
View attachment 1490593
LOL, she almost hits on a point: getting married to someone because they are a hot 20something is fucking stupid because age happens, and then she wanders off into... ace apologism? Fuck off, cunt.

Becky, you're fatter than most Americans (read: fucking fat) and you're only ace because no one you want sex with wants you, and you don't want the cucks. That isn't ace, that's your pathetic chosen life. Keep being awful and irrelevant, bitch.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These look more like anti-gamer books.
Oh, undoubtedly they're entirely reactionary books, existing only to tell people how evil straight white men are trying to stop them from having fun - but not to worry, you're right to hate them and how really everything they like is secretly designed for you, the Becky.

Because there's a certain flavour of SJW that can only like things that are woke, and will spin themselves into book-long knots of logic to explain why this thing they like is therefore OK because it's secretly on the right side of history.

You see it with Harry Potter, where they only dumped it once they couldn't pretend JK Rowling doesn't buy into their gender bullshit - all of a sudden, it had always been a terrible, bigoted mess that they were tricked into liking. In this case with video games, even casual games, Becky and her ilk are defensive about liking something that Evil Nazis like, which is usually a cancellable offence - but if they can rationalise it as reclaiming their rightful stuff from the male colonisers trying to drive out women, PoC and queers, then they're actually morally correct still, and there's nothing problematic about them being a gamer at all!

Tl;dr: standard mental gymnastics to remain pure and to justify why the things other people like can be problematic, but the things Becky likes are always good and reasonable, no matter how much work it takes to convince yourself that's true.

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
Aww yeah, throwback to when Becky did her masters (in motion picture archiving) theis on Pokemon, and none of her classmates showed up to watch (because they all hated her).

As the great tale is told, floods of video game students descended to cheer her on, leading her to her illustrious career with her true 'people' (before being unceremoniously booted out of the industry less than a year later for being awful).

20200803_112929.jpg
20200803_112914.jpg

"Post-transition" : )

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Becky posts marriage advice. Is it about communication? Seeing the other persons point of view? Treating each other kindly? No, it's about getting fat.
View attachment 1490595
View attachment 1490594
I bet Daniel unwisely brought up the topic of Becky slowly approaching the couch in size and shape, so she wrote a few passive-aggressive tweets about how he shouldn't have married her if he couldn't accept her bloating up even more than how she was back then.
Becky, of course, has no problem with Dannyboy's increasing sphericity because she doesn't fuck him anymore, anyway.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More relationship advice.
Screenshot_20200803-091805__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200803-091811__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200803-091814__01.jpg
Like the getting fat post, it would sound fine coming from someone else. But Becky only posts this stuff because it's behavior that people need to correct for her.

She also made an avatar
EegWmj9UYAI9WJ7.jpeg
I'm surprised she was able to settle on one thing in the speech bubble, and not a mix of trans/NB symbols, the Cuban flag, a star of David, pagan icons, a wheelchair, etc

Prophetic Spirit

"I'm a sex symbol. You gotta deal with it!"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1490882
View attachment 1490875
View attachment 1490880
View attachment 1490878

Cost of "a few minutes" of happiness: $120 + California sales tax.

If Becky's happiness costs $30 per minute (which sounds about right from her other splurges, doesn't it?), it's going to take a bit more than $15M per year to keep her properly happy all the time. No wonder she's still looking for new sugar daddies.
>Talking about x ideals -> $30 each.
>Using games as a excuse.
>Not considering Japanese market don't give a fuck (because those books never touch that manner for the lulz).

It's incredible a former Riot creator is in a denial state nowadays. I mean, imagine if Guinsoo (DOTA's original creator and League of Legends) had his mind exploded and becomes a depended-social beast. The media will be covered every step he make.
At least Kiwifarms is on the rescue doing the same thing with non-existent people but anyway they exist because humanity, i think.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More relationship advice.
View attachment 1492651
View attachment 1492649
View attachment 1492650
Like the getting fat post, it would sound fine coming from someone else. But Becky only posts this stuff because it's behavior that people need to correct for her.

She also made an avatar
View attachment 1492647
I'm surprised she was able to settle on one thing in the speech bubble, and not a mix of trans/NB symbols, the Cuban flag, a star of David, pagan icons, a wheelchair, etc
Interesting that the avatar is so feminine. The current one at least goes for a slightly masculine face. She’s also claimed to be “post transition.” I wonder if she’s going to try to claim she’s MTF?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Aww yeah, throwback to when Becky did her masters (in motion picture archiving) theis on Pokemon, and none of her classmates showed up to watch (because they all hated her).
Somehow wherever Becky goes, no matter what environment she's in, everyone utterly hates her guts. Can't possibly be anything about her, must be they're all bastards.

Nothing I've experienced w/ others means they're entitled to a single iota of my fucking time.
This is in a screeching temper tantrum Becky is throwing because none of her classmates felt she was entitled to a "single iota of their fucking time" either. And she wonders why everyone hates her.

Water-T

MY PRECIOUSESSSSSS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any other person would think, "perhaps this is a hint that i'm a toxic, unlikeable person, and I need to change this".

But our dear little cunt Becky just chalks it up to "TRANSPHOBIA ANTISEMITISM MISOGYNY REEEEEEEEEEE!"

You're absolutely right, Becky. You don't owe them your time - just like they didn't owe you their time having to listen to you tism out about fucking Pikachu.

Oh, poor Becky. She just can't NOT eat pork, y'all! Like, she'll die or something!

I mean, millions of Jews, Muslims, vegans, and vegetarians have been doing it for 2000 years, but Becky is an exception, you guys! A Totally Real And Not Made Up Rabbi said so! :story:

Last edited: