Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 12 1.6%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 102 13.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 651 84.8%

• Total voters

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure Daniel alone could support them on his salary. It wouldn't be pleasant for him, but I think it's possible.
So they've been getting $1,200 per month from mama Gerber for a few months now, and on top of that Jackson was likely getting the additional $600 per week on top of unemployment. So that's about $3600 per month coming from Jackson, plus unemployment, in addition to Daniel's likely six figure salary. Wow, they must be really hard up!

She isn't getting a lot of traction on her ebegging. I guess "I was getting $1200 for nothing and now I'm not" doesn't play to people's sympathies.

Even though none of this is a real problem, I'm still glad they are suffering a little bit.

Last edited:

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So it's likely Jackson's mother won't have to start cutting all Jews out of her life or start treating Daniel like he's part of her family (or whatever bullshit Becky tried to pull via Jackson) for the relationship to return to its current state - Becky will concede in private, claim she forgave her mother-in-law because she's just that good a person when reporting it on Twitter, and then spend the money on herself.
I hope some relative who detests Becky makes sure Cuckson's parents get regular updates on any shit-talking this cunt does about them online and any money they get is conditioned on Becky limiting her loathsome, monstrous hatred of her only real husband's parents to silent, miserable seething. I don't see why they should give even a penny to any household containing this evil cunt.

Mrs Gerber trying for the 'Based Mami' title?... non can match the OG Based Cuban Mami though.

This thing of "going quiet during a breakdown" shit is interesting though.
If you remember back when they got into the fight with Mami and Papi at Disney in the famous 'cucks threaten to punch mami' incident. Becky says it started because they were having an argument in one of the restaurants there when becky began doing this 'silent breakdown' thing. Mami was continuing the argument when Daniel told everyone to 'shut up' because 'yonah is having an "autism episode"' or some such bs, and made everyone stop and sit in silence while she threw this theatrical fit.
It was this that triggered M+P to tell her not to let him talk to mami like that that lead to the ensuing argument/ threats of physical cuck-violence.

So obviously she does the autism larp in real ife as well as online. She must have seen the concept of 'Autism Meltdows' online and added it to her repertoire of appalling, demanding behaviour. I wonder if she does it in front of real people or just in front of family when she's not getting her own way.

Imagine having to watch your adult daughter in law doing the equivilent of a "I'll scream and scream until I'm sick!!" tantrum when she's 30 years old. :story:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Becky fails at getting a job with Netflix (good), allegedly because she decided to shit on Riot during the interview (lol):
lol-2.jpg
I'm sure that Becky bitterly announcing that she wished she could've gotten in on the lawsuit over "sexual harassment" at Riot (she couldn't, she was apparently prevented because she accepted a severance agreement when they let her go) went over terrific with the interviewer.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200909-125221__01.jpg
Wouldn't this now mean that they have hit their deductible and there's no reason to "cancel all health appointments for the rest of the year" because the health insurance will now pay for everything? Maybe don't have a high health deductible if you have a bunch of health issues.
Something is fishy about this story, but Becky is feeling some consequences, so no matter. Eat shit, cunt. Maybe next time don't go to the ER for attention.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1583246
Wouldn't this now mean that they have hit their deductible and there's no reason to "cancel all health appointments for the rest of the year" because the health insurance will now pay for everything? Maybe don't have a high health deductible if you have a bunch of health issues.
Something is fishy about this story, but Becky is feeling some consequences, so no matter. Eat shit, cunt. Maybe next time don't go to the ER for attention.
Under the Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008 (MHPAEA), "all cumulative financial requirements, including deductibles and out-of-pocket limits, in a classification must combine both medical/surgical and [mental health or substance use disorder] benefits in the classification."

"As a result of the law, a single deductible now applies to both mental health treatment and medical services."

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, she's got the legal mind of Cuckson on the case. Maybe they gave her bad information. I hope not! Her poly and queer friendly yes-man therapist is probably out of network and doesn't count or something.
Cuckson is the "lawyer" who begged Twitter to tell him how to change a name in California despite that even without the benefit of law school, any idiot could type name change California into Google and get the answer.

Also speaking of easy stuff, I can't seem to find this in this inordinately long thread about a nobody already.

REBECCA MARIE HERNANDEZ-GERBER
Case Summary
On 09/27/2018 a Other - Name Change case was filed by REBECCA MARIE HERNANDEZ-GERBER in the jurisdiction of Los Angeles County Superior Courts, Stanley Mosk Courthouse located in Los Angeles, California.

Case Details
  • Case Number
  • Filing Date
    09/27/2018
  • Case Status
    Pending - Other Pending
  • Case Type
    Other - Name Change
  • Court
    Los Angeles County Superior Courts
  • Courthouse
    Stanley Mosk Courthouse
  • County, State
    Los Angeles, California
Judge Details
GERALD ROSENBERG

Party Details
Petitioners
HERNANDEZ-GERBER REBECCA MARIE
YONAH BEX GERBER AKA REBECCA MARIE HERNANDEZ-GERBER

• 12/07/2018
  • at 08:30 AM in Department K, Gerald Rosenberg, Presiding; Order to Show Cause Re: Name Change - Held
  • 12/07/2018
  • Minute Order ( (Order to Show Cause Re: Name Change)); Filed by Clerk
  • 12/07/2018
  • Proof of Publication; Filed by Yonah Bex Gerber (Petitioner)
  • 10/05/2018
  • Miscellaneous-Other (NAME CHANGE CRIMINAL HISTORY ASSESSMENT ); Filed by Probation Officer
  • 10/01/2018
  • at 08:30 AM in Department K; Non-Appearance Case Review - Not Held - Taken Off Calendar by Court
  • 10/01/2018
  • at 08:30 am in Department WEK, Gerald Rosenberg, Presiding; Non-Appearance (Case Review) (PETITION FOR CHANGE OF NAME TOCONFORM TO GENDER INDENTITY) - Off Calendar-Court's Own Motion
  • 10/01/2018
  • Minute order entered: 2018-10-01 00:00:00; Filed by Clerk
  • 09/27/2018
  • Civil Case Cover Sheet; Filed by Yonah Bex Gerber (Petitioner)
  • 09/27/2018
  • Petition for Change of Name; Filed by null
  • 09/27/2018
  • Order to Show Cause
  • 09/27/2018
  • Petn for Change of Name filed
  • 09/27/2018
  • Order to Show Cause; Filed by null

I really love the "filed by null."

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guaranteed Jackson's mom saw the amount Becky is spending on pot and pulled it. That type of parent is usually pretty ok with you having a bit of a private vice, even if they're funding your lifestyle, but her incredibly expensive pot habit and probably leaving evidence of it everywhere in the apartment has likely alerted her to the kind of lifestyle spiral Jackson can expect in his 40s.

Now that she's met her deductible, she should try to start up an opioid addiction, too. Two great tastes that go great together as you bring your whole "triad" to rock bottom.

talk talk talk

Helping the Exceptional to Know God
kiwifarms.net
Now that she's met her deductible, she should try to start up an opioid addiction, too. Two great tastes that go great together as you bring your whole "triad" to rock bottom.
Considering how fat and lazy they are, a household meth addiction would be an upgrade.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Slutpuppies

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
She's not wrong. Money problems are one of the chief reasons for marital issues in this country. Daniel having to dip into his retirement, because she likely doesn't have one, is nothing to take lightly. She best watch her passive-aggressiveness around him for a while, but I'm sure that hasn't dawned on her.

She's still getting high though, despite the money woes.

1599687375664.png

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She best watch her passive-aggressiveness around him for a while, but I'm sure that hasn't dawned on her.
I wonder when this horrid cunt will learn not to keep inflicting financial injuries on the cucks which they can ill afford during the coof apocalypse.

Maybe her days of incredibly costly temper tantrums, demands to go to Disneyland, whimsical trips to the ER because she's punishing the cucks for disappointing her, will reach an end when they literally can't afford it any more, and their previously tolerant parents stop footing the bill for Becky's endless shrieking demands.