Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 12 1.6%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 102 13.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 652 84.8%

• Total voters

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still don't understand why Disney would furlough legal staff, if there is one thing that Disney love is to protect their legal rights, which really leads me to think that Cuckson is not anything more than a glorified coffee or postal boy
I'm sure Disney was dying to hire a lawyer that didn't know how to do a legal name change in California, or how to Google it.

Last edited:

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
I still don't understand why Disney would furlough legal staff, if there is one thing that Disney love is to protect their legal rights, which really leads me to think that Cuckson is not anything more than a glorified coffee or postal boy
In all fairness, Jackson's never hugely big upped his job and I think a lot of the hype was just "omg disneyyyy" and Bex loving to brag about it. Pretty sure it was all but confirmed it's an overpaid office skivvy job. The essential lawyers will be working from home or on call if needed.

Regardless, Disney posted big losses this year that they'll likely recoup by doing cuts, which they've already been doing. WDW may be open but with no shows, no fireworks, half the CM's are still on leave, college program is cut and all the bonus events for the year have been canned (so no overtime for staff eather) .

The guy that was going to take over from Iger pre-covid is also apparently not all that fondly regarded by Disney Parks staff as he was in charge of that prior. He's behind a lot of cuts to staffing and maintenance of the parks and it's thought that he'll be applying that to the rest of the company as CEO.

Jackson still has more chance of getting called back by Disney than most Cast Members. Or at least he might have if he hadn't potentially alienated his family by telling Mama Gerber off for upsetting Bex. Brother is higher up at Disney, but family squabbles will absolutely make it awkward for them to go asking him to put a word in.

Last edited:

Jubileus

Putting the Ra in Trap
kiwifarms.net
Jackson still has more chance of getting called back by Disney than most Cast Members. Or at least he might have if he hadn't potentially alienated his family by telling Mama Gerber off for upsetting Bex. Brother is higher up at Disney, but family squabbles will absolutely make it awkward for them to go asking him to put a word in.
Yes, he was in a legal assistant position, one that is Legal Degree Recommended, but could be handled as well by a paralegal because the important thing was "be law-trained enough to not blab about the documents crossing your desk on their way to the actual attorneys here". The job duties were scheduling, time-keeping and organizational fluff, and occasional research (big lol).

But, as for annoying Daryl (his mom) being a factor here... not really. Craig is Jackson's half-brother from Chuck's first wife, and he had enough issues with how Daryl (wife #2) "broke" his home growing up that it was the major inspiration for making a cartoon series with a princess with divorced and remarried parents. That story is enough of a matter of public record that it shows up on wikipedia, so I don't imagine there's warm fuzzies between them, but even so, Jackson's relationship with Craig doesn't involve her. Craig is all-in on being a good "ally", so he's not that easy to shake off. But if legal docs are still moving where they need to without him, and nobody's actually in the office to need a coffee bitch...

However, the lack of Daryl's industry connections probably means a stop to any future sobbing-under-the-desk sinecures for Basic Becky, if she hasn't run out of chances there already anyway. Daryl has the broader entertainment friends network between her own previous work and people who knew Chuck as her husband. She spotted and called out Becky for a gold-digger the moment she met her (from Becky's own mouth 10+ years ago on her witchy forums), so I don't think she's too broken up about no longer having to play nice.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In all fairness, Jackson's never hugely big upped his job and I think a lot of the hype was just "omg disneyyyy" and Bex loving to brag about it. Pretty sure it was all but confirmed it's an overpaid office skivvy job. The essential lawyers will be working from home or on call if needed.
There's no need for a coffee fetcher and photocopy maker guy when people aren't even in the office.

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

From Wikipedia: Sertraline, sold under the brand name Zoloft among others, is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class.[10] It is used to treat major depressive disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder, panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and social anxiety disorder.[10] Sertraline is taken by mouth.[10]

Common side effects include diarrhea, sexual dysfunction, and troubles with sleep.[10] Serious side effects include an increased risk of suicide in those less than 25 years old and serotonin syndrome.[10]

Becky's Zoloft saga sounds like it'll be quite interesting....