Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 115 13.7%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 710 84.4%

• Total voters

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
I believe she has cleaners but this story, S all of her stories, is 100% made up. Aren’t her parents well to do Cubans, so what’s the likelihood her granny was a maid? Not exactly the dirt poor Mexican LA maids she’s implying.
Shes also never mentioned an altar before. Maybe because it goes against her chosen religion? (No, it is the Jews who are wrong.)

lecher

particularly hostile and profanity laden message
Hell, if Jackson's still off, why isn't he doing it if you're going to shriek about gender roles even while allegedly being a man?
She's mentioned Jackson was to be off furlough:
1609260980496.png

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
She's mentioned Jackson was to be off furlough:
View attachment 1816488
She certainly could have taken the pressure off at any time by getting a job of her own if she was that worried.

Then again, she'd need a complete personality transplant and six to twelve months of training before she'd be suitable to bus tables.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
Wonder which "family" this might be: the parents she claimed to cut herself off from, the in-laws that supposedly cut her off, or the cucks themselves actually having the backbone to say "hey, maybe we shouldn't be spending so much money on weed gummies right now".

1609440893526.png

Wait, it's okay if it's her parents, as long as they still send her prezzies despite her badmouthing them every chance she gets!

"Never been happier". Mmmmhmm. Using that constant weed high to great effect I see.
1609441006608.png

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
Staying true to all basic white girl stereotypes, she did the whole "I'm totes a witch you guise!!" thing for a while.
She was fairly heavily into magic or magick or magikk or however the white girls write it. Like, buying spells online and that sort of thing. It's a whole racket. For a laugh, try going to ebay and searching for "love spell" or "revenge spell". There's a whole metaphysical section.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
Wonder which "family" this might be: the parents she claimed to cut herself off from, the in-laws that supposedly cut her off, or the cucks themselves actually having the backbone to say "hey, maybe we shouldn't be spending so much money on weed gummies right now".

View attachment 1820421

Wait, it's okay if it's her parents, as long as they still send her prezzies despite her badmouthing them every chance she gets!

"Never been happier". Mmmmhmm. Using that constant weed high to great effect I see.
View attachment 1820422
I wish every time she turned to social media for absolution over her consistently selfish decisions she was just met with dozens and dozens of calls for her to do a flip.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Like, buying spells online and that sort of thing. It's a whole racket. For a laugh, try going to ebay and searching for "love spell" or "revenge spell". There's a whole metaphysical section.
Imagine not just crafting your own magic from your studies of Hermetic philosophy. Utter plebbery.

Abortions4All

Get 'em while they're legal
True & Honest Fan

View attachment 1820421

I said before that Jackson's mom cut her off over her weed expenditures and I bet that's still what's happening here.

Gee, who'd think your mother in law would have a problem with your habit that probably costs $400+ per month, which you thought until a minute ago you could continue while pregnant, and which you insist on doing even when your husband has been laid off from his sinecure his brother got for him.

There is no way on god's earth this baby thing is going to happen, or if it somehow does, no way that she will stop her habit (which at least she now admits is recreational).

Imagine some alkie weeping "someone tell me it's ok to drink every night, my family insists on making me feel guilty and bad about it!"

Water-T

Tess Holliday front butt
True & Honest Fan
I said before that Jackson's mom cut her off over her weed expenditures and I bet that's still what's happening here.

Gee, who'd think your mother in law would have a problem with your habit that probably costs $400+ per month, which you thought until a minute ago you could continue while pregnant, and which you insist on doing even when your husband has been laid off from his sinecure his brother got for him.
Becky's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Posting about her weed habit all over her Twitter where Cuckson's mom can see it is dumb as fuck.

Why would Mrs. Gerber give free cash to a daughter in law who is not only a bitch to her, but brags about smoking up more than Cheech & Chong - especially when Becky is also claiming that she's trying to conceive a child with her son?

Becky's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Posting about her weed habit all over her Twitter where Cuckson's mom can see it is dumb as fuck.

Why would Mrs. Gerber give free cash to a daughter in law who is not only a bitch to her, but brags about smoking up more than Cheech & Chong - especially when Becky is also claiming that she's trying to conceive a child with her son?

"A child with her son" - or her other husband, or some twitter rando.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Being a pothead is so far down the list on the reasons this bitch is trash it's not even worth mentioning, but the fact she can feel guilt shocks me.
Don't worry, she can't. She can claim to feel any emotion it is useful for her to pretend to have though. The only emotion she really has is sorry. Sorry for herself.