Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 116 13.6%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 722 84.5%

• Total voters

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Being a pothead is so far down the list on the reasons this bitch is trash it's not even worth mentioning, but the fact she can feel guilt shocks me.
If she felt guilt, she wouldn’t be posting this all over Twitter. I suspect the fact that she posted “nightly” indicates that she’s going for a “dangerous drug habit” storyline in the near future. I look forward to the shocking episode where the cucks find her passed out on the couch because she took too much marihuana and they called an ambulance but don’t worry, she’s going to live!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Law

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
If she felt guilt, she wouldn’t be posting this all over Twitter. I suspect the fact that she posted “nightly” indicates that she’s going for a “dangerous drug habit” storyline in the near future. I look forward to the shocking episode where the cucks find her passed out on the couch because she took too much marihuana and they called an ambulance but don’t worry, she’s going to live!
god almighty, we've already had pseudo cry-typing, imagine how infuriating her pseudo semiconscious-posting would be

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
god almighty, we've already had pseudo cry-typing, imagine how infuriating her pseudo semiconscious-posting would be
I don’t know, it could be quite entertaining. She clearly sees herself as this hardcore stoner who does crazy druggy things like (dun-dun-DUN) getting high and watching Lord of the Rings. It could be fun to hear some basic white chick talking about standard college stoner stuff like she’s Raoul Duke.

She was fairly heavily into magic or magick or magikk or however the white girls write it. Like, buying spells online and that sort of thing. It's a whole racket. For a laugh, try going to ebay and searching for "love spell" or "revenge spell". There's a whole metaphysical section.
Remember also that she was inspired to this pursuit by Marion Zimmer Bradley, the famed fantasy author and rapist of her own children.

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
Wonder which "family" this might be: the parents she claimed to cut herself off from, the in-laws that supposedly cut her off, or the cucks themselves actually having the backbone to say "hey, maybe we shouldn't be spending so much money on weed gummies right now".

View attachment 1820421

The cucks hardly have a leg to stand on as it was admitted Jackson was high as a kite on the night Bex decided she needed to go to ER or she would literally die.

Maybe Daniel is the only responsible adult in the house, But I suspect they just asked her to take a night or two not taking the gummies so shes not high *every time* they are doing something together. But it's not like it's news she has 0 respects for the cucks actual needs or feelings when it comes to their relationship.

lecher

followers have proven themselves utterly incapable
Jealous
1609757506357.png
1609757976500.png

Source of jealous
1609757711413.png

So, what are the possible outcomes from the cuckvilla trying for a kid?
"Becky realizes she's barren, wants sympathy"-saga?
"Another miscarriage, please have sympathy"-saga?
"Kid's gonna be a vegetable, I need an abortion"-saga?
"Cucks lost their jobs, not gonna go for kids now"-saga?
"Successfully delivered a kid, now I got post-partum depression"-saga?
I hope it's not the last, because no child deserves such parents.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
All of the above, possibly even on the same day or even in the same tweet even if they contradict each other.

Grumpy

A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be
One thing I can always count on whenever I randomly visit this thread: Becky's parents (whom she totes disowned and hates, guys, remember?) giving her more free shit she doesn't deserve

But now it's confusing because she gets free shit from the cucks' parents too

All of the above, possibly even on the same day or even in the same tweet even if they contradict each other.
Becky claims she's pregant, cucks lose their jobs, Becky e-begs for an abortion because they can't afford a tard-baby now, fails, claims miscarriage and following post-partum depression, but is actually just fat and barren.

/edit: Becky is the Warp in the West of lying narcissists.

View attachment 1833599

Lol, like you're going to deny your folks and in-laws access to your imaginary kids if it means no more prezzies and salon trips and money. Tell me another one, Becky.

Your future kids (doubt) are going to hate you for a myriad of reasons much more severe than "I don't get to see 2 of my 3 sets of grandparents".

That shit isn't even going to be a drop in the bucket.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
I think she'll claim cancer made her barren and take another trip to Disneyland/ World once it's open.

So who's going to father this child?

Deny access 2 of 3 sets of grandparents

So if its cuckson's then the kid is only going to get to see his mother's boyfriend's mother.....
Then why the fuck would daniel's mother want to see a child that is no relation to her?

Similarly if it's daniels then why would cucksons family wany anything to do with it?

I look forward to the reeeing from becky unable to understand why one of these women have no interest in engaging with the kid if it ever comes.
Actually she'll understand perfecctly why, it's just another thing to have hysterics about.

Also both these women have other non fuck up children who can/have brought then grandchildren.