Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 115 13.6%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 714 84.5%

• Total voters
Political chaos and riots in DC Becky most affected: :jaceknife:
Skärmavbild 2021-01-07 kl. 06.18.42.png

Water-T

Tess Holliday front butt
True & Honest Fan
Political chaos and riots in DC Becky most affected: :jaceknife:
View attachment 1835336
LOL All the useless people that used gamergate to grift their way to e-fame and pitybux just couldn't help but make the clusterfuck in the capital all about them. Becky, Brianna Wu, and Zoe Quinn are all acting like the same bunch of autists that called them whores and ugly trannies on Twitter 6 years ago are now storming the capital and inciting a coup.

Oh, if only we listened to these wise women and incarcerated everyone that ever hurt their fee-fees! :story:

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
Does Becky think she's too good for a library?

Becky doesn't value books as books, she values books as possessions. I remember she had some sort of limited edition Discworld books, and she took much more pleasure in their perceived rarity and value than she ever did in reading them. A library holds no appeal for Becky's brand of I Want Stuff.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Let me translate this into Becky speak: "It's been an hour without people paying attention to me so let me claim some imaginary BS for those sweet sweet oppression points and and twitter replies".

View attachment 1838544
"fuckjng me up"
:spudking: ARE YOU GUVKING HAPPY? :spudking:
Nice crytyping I thought this shit went out of style in 2015 on tumblr.

Water-T

Tess Holliday front butt
True & Honest Fan
This is shameless attention whoring of the highest order.

Your Mami & Papi came here legally, and have been here for DECADES, you dumb cow. There's not going anywhere. Besides - last time I checked, you wanted nothing to do with your "abusive" adoptive parents.

As for your "bio" family, you barely know shit about them. You stopped talking to your dad because he was a Trump voter, and you gave up on your mom because she wasn't the rich liberal sugar mommy you secretly dreamed of.

Finally - fuck off with using the Holocaust for oppression and trauma points, Becky. You are the most fucking fake Jew and all of Jewish Twitter knows it, which is why you run away crying and lock down your Twitter everytime you pull your "HOW DO YOU DO, MY FELLOW JEWS?" shit and they call you out on it.

I swear, this spoiled cunt is the only person in this site that gets me MATI.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
This is shameless attention whoring of the highest order.

Your Mami & Papi came here legally, and have been here for DECADES, you dumb cow. There's not going anywhere. Besides - last time I checked, you wanted nothing to do with your "abusive" adoptive parents.

As for your "bio" family, you barely know shit about them. You stopped talking to your dad because he was a Trump voter, and you gave up on your mom because she wasn't the rich liberal sugar mommy you secretly dreamed of.

Finally - fuck off with using the Holocaust for oppression and trauma points, Becky. You are the most fucking fake Jew and all of Jewish Twitter knows it, which is why you run away crying and lock down your Twitter everytime you pull your "HOW DO YOU DO, MY FELLOW JEWS?" shit and they call you out on it.

I swear, this spoiled cunt is the only person in this site that gets me MATI.
Nobody gets top hats in this thread because Becky is that insufferable.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
I bet if that pathetic cuck tried anything he'd get knocked on his chubby little Nazi-descended ass.

If the pathetic fat fuck had tried anything he would have been swiftly tackled by Disney security. It would have been hilarious watching him get charged with felonies and, hopefully, deported as an undesirable.

Ashen One

It's one GME share, Michael. What could it cost?
Fuck my parents who give me money and gifts! The bigots will never see their grandchildren (that I'm totally having for reals u guise) for not accepting my love to the other one. But I care too much about my family and the lived experiences from people I never met from generations ago are giving me trauma and depression, feel bad and give me money. :'(

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Let me translate this into Becky speak: "It's been an hour without people paying attention to me so let me claim some imaginary BS for those sweet sweet oppression points and and twitter replies".

View attachment 1838544
My God, claiming PTSD for other people’s trauma is a new level of fragile. Maybe I should apply for disability because my grandfather got his leg shot off.