Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 115 13.6%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 714 84.5%

• Total voters

Dante Alighieri

“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice."
True & Honest Fan

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
She's just coopting something stupid.

There have been studies on intergenerational trauma and the Holocaust, but that's usually a case where a child was raised by two survivors and affected by their (actual) trauma and maladaptive coping mechanisms. Becky's really reaching here.

Let me translate this into Becky speak: "It's been an hour without people paying attention to me so let me claim some imaginary BS for those sweet sweet oppression points and and twitter replies".

View attachment 1838544

Jesus, could you get anymore pathetic. Does a situation exist that Becky can't Co-opt for attention? The one thing i enjoyed about BLM was the contortionist acts Becky would have to pull to avoid talking about it since being black is perhaps the one and only minority badge she hasn't tried to claim.

Water-T

Tess Holliday front butt
True & Honest Fan
Jesus, could you get anymore pathetic. Does a situation exist that Becky can't Co-opt for attention? The one thing i enjoyed about BLM was the contortionist acts Becky would have to pull to avoid talking about it since being black is perhaps the one and only minority badge she hasn't tried to claim.
Give her time. She already did the "OMG I FOUND MY BIO PARENTS AND THEY JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS IN IT!" bulshit, so Becky's just thinking up of a way to "suddenly" discover that there were black people in her lineage without coming off as one of those Karens that find out they had a great great great great great great great grandmother that was black and think they get a free pass to say "nigger" without getting punched in the face by a black person.

LOL All the useless people that used gamergate to grift their way to e-fame and pitybux just couldn't help but make the clusterfuck in the capital all about them. Becky, Brianna Wu, and Zoe Quinn are all acting like the same bunch of autists that called them whores and ugly trannies on Twitter 6 years ago are now storming the capital and inciting a coup.

Oh, if only we listened to these wise women and incarcerated everyone that ever hurt their fee-fees! :story:
I don't even remember Becky's name coming up when GG was relevant. She must have been the Who-iest of the Whos.

melty

True & Honest Fan
I'm kind of concerned that Becky has not tweeted in five days without announcing her departure. Daniel posted a terrible photo of them together, so she's probably not dead. What is going on?
ErZm-6_VgAA7igL.jpeg

Give her time. She already did the "OMG I FOUND MY BIO PARENTS AND THEY JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS IN IT!" bulshit, so Becky's just thinking up of a way to "suddenly" discover that there were black people in her lineage without coming off as one of those Karens that find out they had a great great great great great great great grandmother that was black and think they get a free pass to say "nigger" without getting punched in the face by a black person.

Really hoping for this, the "Black Becky" Saga would bring me great enjoyment.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
Since claimed that if he scaled that up the last brick would be the size of the empire state building, what would that equal to? Human race genociding other alien species because they don't conform to the humanoid form?
I'm kind of concerned that Becky has not tweeted in five days without announcing her departure. Daniel posted a terrible photo of them together, so she's probably not dead. What is going on?
View attachment 1843866
I always assume drugs

View attachment 1843866
Not dead?? Again?

Haven't checked this thread in ages, but she never ceases to disappoint.

Becky makes the ultimate bourgeoise mistake and uses her "latine home cleaners" as props in her POC larp.
View attachment 1812981
Literally worse than "I have black friends"
"I have two totally non-white totally not (actual) slaves who approve of my cultural appropriation."

View attachment 1035764
I fucking hate daniel (and the other one) so I genuinely enjoy seeing how he's ruined his life.

Do you think he does the 'grabby hands' thing to cuckson too?
Jeez, I used to whip out an erection, hold it down and then make a *sproing!* sound when I released it. And it worked! (not every time)

Maybe DZK should try...oh, never mind...

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
Becky moped through her teen years going Boo-hoo, I'm all depressed and suicidal, while cutting. I'm sure her parents did take her door off, she was a histrionic self-harmer claiming to have suicidal thoughts. The fact that Becky is still bitching, after twenty years, is proof that she has never taken any responsibility for her own actions that caused her parents reactions. And she never will. No matter what happens, it's never Becky's fault and it's never Becky's responsibility. I hope her eggs are curdled, she would be a terrible mother. What happens when your toddler tells you no and says he hates you, Becky? What then? Temper tantrum? Physical punishment? Neglect? Try to shove everything off on your two pet worms?

Water-T

Tess Holliday front butt
True & Honest Fan
I'm more prone to believe that she took a page from Jake Alley - pretending to be unable to Tweet so she could see if anyone noticed that she was gone, then milk it for drama and pity points.

LOL. Becky acting like not being able to go to Disney is going to kill her. Does this dumb cunt not realize that there's a fucking pandemic going on?

Seriously - if Becky "needs" Disney to keep from necking herself, she might as well just drink bleach and lay down in traffic.