Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 116 13.6%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 721 84.5%

• Total voters

melty

True & Honest Fan
I'm more prone to believe that she took a page from Jake Alley - pretending to be unable to Tweet so she could see if anyone noticed that she was gone, then milk it for drama and pity points.
I wondered about that too - does Twitter really shadow ban people? I thought they took all your tweets down while you're banned. But I don't actually have a shitter account much less one that's been banned.
I didn't see the cucks post any messages for her either, so you're probably right.
She's also posted in the past about what message got her banned with screenshots, this time she just says "nazis" got her banned.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
Nobody online missed you, Becky, because you are a spoiled and malicious cunt. You are so self-centered that narcissists can only shake their heads in awe at your perfect, flawless selfishness. You're mean to everyone, online and offline, while you insist that everyone else turn back-flips to satisfy your whims. You're a bad friend, which is why no one wants to talk to you and why you can't sustain a friendship in anything but the shortest of terms. You're pretty dumb, and your performative fanships are an inch deep, which is why it's beyond assholish when you start going off on one of your purity spirals about other people doing being a fan wrong. You're also lazy and fat. Lazy and fat can be overlooked when the person is funny or nice or even interesting. You're none of those, Becky. You're boring. Worst of all, you are completely inauthentic. Every single identity you claim is claimed fraudulently or used fraudulently, as a weapon or as a shield against people calling you out for your shitty personality.

So fuck you, Becky. I hope one or both of your pet slugs gets sick of your shit and drives you into Death Valley in the middle of summer and leaves you there.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
I wondered about that too - does Twitter really shadow ban people? I thought they took all your tweets down while you're banned. But I don't actually have a shitter account much less one that's been banned.
I didn't see the cucks post any messages for her either, so you're probably right.
She's also posted in the past about what message got her banned with screenshots, this time she just says "nazis" got her banned.
You're thinking of a permanent ban. Twitter does a "delete this tweet which violated our TOS and then you'll have to wait X hours before you're allowed to tweet again" thing when an account gets temporarily suspended.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
She wasn't banned. Her account wasn't suspended the entire time and there's no "shadowban" like reddit or whatever. You're either banned or or not, and your account shows it. She's, surprise surprise, lying.

The cucks probably told her she had to stay off Twitter for a week because she'd become such a hysterical mess getting worked up after the DC riots/"nazis" and that they would buy her a few extra books/toys if she complied. She's lying to save face and hide that she's completely motivated by material things only. (and it's probably cheaper to buy her a few extra baubles than pay for another ER visit because Becky's frothed herself into a panic attack and again would claim "heart attack" and want all the tests/drugs)

Meanwhile, Becky showing her white privilege again. I could totally see Mami and Papi letting her have horse riding lessons as a girl, given how spoiled she was. And of course a few rising lessons means she's a "horse girl" now because that's how all her basic interests work.
1610802845170.png

Water-T

Tess Holliday front butt
True & Honest Fan
She wasn't banned. Her account wasn't suspended the entire time and there's no "shadowban" like reddit or whatever. You're either banned or or not, and your account shows it. She's, surprise surprise, lying.

The cucks probably told her she had to stay off Twitter for a week because she'd become such a hysterical mess getting worked up after the DC riots/"nazis" and that they would buy her a few extra books/toys if she complied. She's lying to save face and hide that she's completely motivated by material things only. (and it's probably cheaper to buy her a few extra baubles than pay for another ER visit because Becky's frothed herself into a panic attack and again would claim "heart attack" and want all the tests/drugs)
I think what happened is that Becky was expecting a huge backlash from Jewish Twitter from her "I'm a victim of the Holocaust!" post, and was laying low in expectation of major pushback. Once the coast was clear, it's back to attention whoring for asspats and gibsmedats!

Yeah Twitter would say if an account was suspended, shuch a shit lie to come up with.
She's been reading the thread (since she doesn't read anyhing else);

This bitch doesn’t read books.

and then....

Meanwhile, Becky showing her white privilege again. I could totally see Mami and Papi letting her have horse riding lessons as a girl, given how spoiled she was. And of course a few rising lessons means she's a "horse girl" now because that's how all her basic interests work.
1610802845170.png
Remember last year when she freaked out on the Chapotards because they pointed out having horse riding lessons as a kid was a sign of a privileged upbringing.
Cuban 'refugee' jews can totes afford horse riding, it's not a rich peoples thing....

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
When Twitter says that an account is suspended, that's a permanent ban. But Twitter also has temporary suspensions, and when a user receives a temporary suspension, the only thing that anyone else can see is that they're not actively tweeting. Only the user receives a notice saying that they're suspended, the tweet that Twitter decided was a violation of its terms, and how long they'll be suspended for it. Typically they're required to delete the offending tweet and then the length of their suspension can depend on severity and how many strikes they had. (I think the minimum duration is zero, i.e. just delete the tweet, but otherwise, the suspension won't start counting down until the tweet is deleted.)

Both permanent and temporary suspensions allow the user to appeal, so if an account says it's suspended (i.e. permanently) and then later returns, it's because the user appealed the ban and Twitter reversed it.

Twitter does also have a couple of different types of shadowban, one of which is a search ban where other users can't find any of your tweets through the "Search" feature. It's easy enough to see whether an account has this (she's not) just by searching "from:remembrancermx" and seeing whether anything shows up. (If you don't have a Twitter account you can bypass the signup page by going to twitter.com/explore and searching from there.)

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
If that's the case then that's fair. I have never seen anyone else ever have such a thing happen so I suppose it's my ignorance. You can understand my skepticism that she's not just outright lying however; especially since there's no cache I can find of any supposedly deleted offending tweet after her last one on the 8th.

I mean, this is Becky we're talking about.

Kamen

I hate kids with anime profile pics
I know that I'll get a few negative scores posting this but I feel like it is only fair. Y'all introduced me to this monstrosity so..

View attachment 1855647
I am surprised that she refers to Daniel as "German" after last week's holocaust tweet and the ever-increasing ((())) larping.

And cuckson is quietly jacking off while crying in the corner.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
I know that I'll get a few negative scores posting this but I feel like it is only fair. Y'all introduced me to this monstrosity so..

View attachment 1855647
I am surprised that she refers to Daniel as "German" after last week's holocaust tweet and the ever-increasing ((())) larping.
Well, I’m glad she used the last week to recover from her traumatic privacy issues.

Water-T

Tess Holliday front butt
True & Honest Fan
LOL. Many American weddings are not suitable for children. Partly because more "adult" stuff like excess drinking and garter tossing can occur, but also partly because many kids are not capable of behaving themselves and no bride wants a screaming child ruining their big day. You're not some rube fresh off the boat, Becky, so quit acting like you didn't fucking know this already.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Imagine being as much of an absolute piece of shit as Basic Becky. I don't often mention family but when I do, it's stuff like wow, my 80 year old aunt, who was a career soldier and then a prison nurse, has more metal than bones in her skeleton, brought by two dozen containers of every single thing we would ordinarily eat at Christmas dinner, and did this for every other single member of the family.

It wouldn't be to bitch and complain. How do you treat the most precious people in your life, your own family, like this worthless cunt does? Somehow, even filtered through Becky Bullshit's filters, they obviously treat HER well.

melty

True & Honest Fan
LOL. Many American weddings are not suitable for children. Partly because more "adult" stuff like excess drinking and garter tossing can occur, but also partly because many kids are not capable of behaving themselves and no bride wants a screaming child ruining their big day. You're not some rube fresh off the boat, Becky, so quit acting like you didn't fucking know this already.
The one time I went to a wedding as a kid I took the souvenir bubble maker out of my gift bag and poured it all over the toilet seat in the women's bathroom. I don't even know why I did it, I think it was a combination of boredom and seeing all the adults letting loose but not being able to participate.

Oughtism

see ye in the mornin' pal
True & Honest Fan
bex02.png

God save us if this is true..

Of all the cows, Becky is probably the one that could fuck up a child beyond any redemption. Well, there are probably loads of them that could do that but somehow I feel she must be high on the list.

And no, your "friends" are not worried that you won't have time for them post-birth, they are looking for a way out.

Abortions4All

Get 'em while they're legal
True & Honest Fan
Rule of thumb: a decent pregnancy test is now more than capable of determining your state of pregnancy at the time your period is due. The sensitivity on the name brand ones is now really staggering, especially given what the state of pregnancy testing was just 20-25 years ago.

Most successful pregnancies come from normal-length cycles, for reasons that are probably pretty obvious. Save your money, ladies: If you test on the day of your missed period and again a week later, and get a negative twice, don't bother doing another test unless you're puking or otherwise have a really definitive reason to take another look. There are always exceptions, but in general, cycles that exceed your normal length by more than a week aren't likely to result in a live birth.