Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I’m inclined to say it’s a lie. A third possibility is that she called in sick and then realised too late that she was on her public Twitter, very obviously not too sick to work, and this is pre-emotive damage control.

Still raises the question, if you take her at face value: if seeing her parents makes her ill, why does she do it?
Everything she does is for those precious asspats on Twitter.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The trauma continues. Becky's parents don't want to watch any of the stuff she usually forces the cucks to watch. Why don't you introduce Papi to Doctor Who again?
Screenshot_20210523-175335__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-175340__01.jpg

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes think that Based Mami knows that Becky is only sticking around to inherit her house and money, and so she purposely trolls Becky knowing full well that Becky can't do anything but sit there and seethe.

For someone who barely adheres to any of the tenets of Judiasm, Becky she invests a lot of emotions into what other people think about it, as if it makes a fucking difference. A Christian is still a Christian as long as they hold fast to their faith, and the same goes for Jews, Muslims, etc.

Everything she does is for those precious asspats on Twitter.
Becky is so very BPD, so everything she does is filtered through how she wants other people to see her. She fears - correctly - that she's just a boring, basic bitch, so she's invested in all these identities to try and seem special, but they only matter if other people invest in them as well. It's extremely common, if not mandatory, for troons also; calling them a man if they know they're a woman shouldn't bother them, but it's literal murder because there's a part of them that will always know they're a man, and this invalidates their delusions.

Becky is performatively everything. She lies constantly to try and garner oppression points for her made-up identities, and if she gets enough pushback she'll throw a hissyfit and stomp off. She's claimed to stop identifying as male and as Jewish purely because backlash against her bullshit has made her feel invalidated - which, again, if you're secure in these identities you so loudly define yourself by, you can't be 'forced out' of being that gender or religion. She's quietly slunk back to being non-binary, and while she resumed being obnoxiously 'Jewish' the fact that she could be driven out of this religion (that she apparently so loves that she can't follow a single rule for) by other people is proof that none of this is real.

I wish she was getting as hard a time at this family gathering as she says she is. She deserves only misery, as it's all she contributes to the world. But it's likely that her parents and family are merely trying to have a pleasant weekend with their cunt of a daughter, but aren't purely existing to give her validation, support and money, so they're all evil bigots. Her relationship with her parents, like her relationship with everything else, is entirely a drama she makes up to seem more interesting; the reality is likely incredibly mundane, and I think her folks seeing her Twitter would be a bit of a wake-up call for them. If for no other reason than that, while they likely know Becky is a materialistic bitch, they don't know she goes around accusing them of crimes and telling thousands of people online that they're basically Nazis.

I sincerely hope that when both her in-laws and her own parents pass that neither of them leave anything to her. Both families seem to be wealthy, and her dearest wish is to have all that money without any pesky people attached to it. And Becky is such a malicious, destructive cunt that she should never get what she wants, because it is always about selfish indulgence for her, not anything else.

Becky: Proof that All Lives do not, in fact, Matter.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s just spending every waking minute trying to think of new and cartoonishly evil ways for her parents to treat her. Imagine being so spiteful that that’s what you do when you’re bored. Imagine being so egotistical that you think people would go so far out of their way just to make your life more difficult. Christ, it’s so hard not to get MATI with this sow.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The trauma continues. Becky's parents don't want to watch any of the stuff she usually forces the cucks to watch. Why don't you introduce Papi to Doctor Who again?
View attachment 2195915
View attachment 2195914
Sounds like she's upset she doesn't have anyone to shove her weirdo sexual headcannons onto who'll pretend to listen or care. I can almost guarantee that at some point she hinted at possibly accusing Papi of sexual abuse and was told that if she tried it they'd write her out of the will.

"Genuine conversation or content". She's so pissed they won't let her dictate every waking moment she spends with them. I believe she is genuinely miserable and she makes these trips out of a combination of her parents buying her things and her needing to stay in their good graces but unlike the cucks they maintain some actual power in their relationship and it absolutely chaps her ass. Good.

Water-T

STARVING TO DEATH...FOR ATTENTION (AND CAKE)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s just spending every waking minute trying to think of new and cartoonishly evil ways for her parents to treat her. Imagine being so spiteful that that’s what you do when you’re bored. Imagine being so egotistical that you think people would go so far out of their way just to make your life more difficult. Christ, it’s so hard not to get MATI with this sow.
I wouldn't be surprised if she next tweets about Mami tying her to train tracks while Papi fires up the steam engine and twirls his moustache.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The literal Holocaust continues:
Screenshot_20210524-090500__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210524-090513__01.jpg

But Mami smoothes things over with a trip to the "family jewelry store".
Screenshot_20210524-090522__01.jpg

I don't think I posted caps but Becky also got her hair done again on this trip despite last getting it done like two weeks ago with the same color.
She really needs to get a straightening iron, it usually looks good when she leaves the salon because they actually style it like here (which just hasn't been washed since the salon) Then she gets home and washes out and it turns into a frizzy mess. But I guess it doesn't matter to her as long as it's candy colored.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the family had a jewelry store?

Looks like Becky finally got tired of the whole "I grew up poor!" lie and is just openly flexing now.
I think of all her larps, she loves larping as a rich girl the most. But she tipped her hand a little too much here because between the poor quality of the necklace and the neon "open" sign in the background, the place just looks like a dump. Not sure if she's trying to imply someone in the family owns this store or it's just her family's preferred jeweler because she thinks that sounds fancy, but I'm not impressed.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The literal Holocaust continues:
The sheer pettiness of the shit this absolute cunt bitches about is beyond belief. Half the world is on fire but this whining whore has to put up with. . .hearing a kitchen timer. Her parents watching TV they want to under their own roof. Not being taken seriously when she does absolutely nothing that deserves to be taken seriously. Being mad about someone ordering food in a way she doesn't like.

All of this is apparently the worst trauma anyone ever experienced.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe my family is weird, but despite only seeing my dad in person every year or two, I tend to have a pretty good idea of what he does and doesn’t like to watch, and I’ve never had to make more than a couple of suggestions before we agreed on something. You know, because he’s my fucking dad and all.

That whole thing about the TV shows betrays so much more about Becky’s character than she realizes.