Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oughtism

see ye in the mornin' pal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been keeping out of this thread for the past couple of months, big feels to everyone who has kept it updated. The regular posters here are champs.

Today she announced that those EA dollars (or in her case, "pesos" or "shekels") are being used wisely:
xbex1.png

She was also doing a little bit of cow-crossover with another absolute r.etard:
xbex2.png

Finally, I want to say that Daniel's twitter is even worse than Becky's. I don't want to seem MATI but I'm definitely happy knowing that his microscopic dick isn't getting wet.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been keeping out of this thread for the past couple of months, big feels to everyone who has kept it updated. The regular posters here are champs.

Today she announced that those EA dollars (or in her case, "pesos" or "shekels") are being used wisely:
View attachment 2241814
She was also doing a little bit of cow-crossover with another absolute r.etard:
View attachment 2241816
Finally, I want to say that Daniel's twitter is even worse than Becky's. I don't want to seem MATI but I'm definitely happy knowing that his microscopic dick isn't getting wet.
I don’t want to hear one more god damned word from Becky ever again about colonization after making it public that she’s spent thousands of dollars to spent a week at a resort built on land stolen from people who actually still fucking live on the island. I hope some meth head housekeeper steals the entire contents of her room and has a fucking mind blowing weekend.

Borscht

delicious soup fren
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, she's going to be just as miserable in Hawaii as she is at home. The common factor is Becky. She will always be unhappy, no matter where she goes on vacation or what theme parks she attends while she's there.
I am infinitely amused by the fact that despite all her priviledge, infinite money and tendency to fall upwards Becky remains a bottomless well of misery.

You don't hear other rich people whine about how they cannot afford their 10th Disneyland trip this year, they are too busy stuffing themselves with caviar and champaigne and jet-setting between Vegas and Monte Carlo or whatever it is rich people do, enjoying their lives without attracting the attention of us dirty plebs.

She fails even at spending money. Let this sink in.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You don't hear other rich people whine about how they cannot afford their 10th Disneyland trip this year, they are too busy stuffing themselves with caviar and champaigne and jet-setting between Vegas and Monte Carlo or whatever it is rich people do, enjoying their lives without attracting the attention of us dirty plebs.
Actually rich people often live a rather austere lifestyle. That's why they're rich. Basic Becky is what is called nigger rich.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually rich people often live a rather austere lifestyle. That's why they're rich. Basic Becky is what is called nigger rich.
Christ, I haven’t heard that phrase since I was a kid (for obvious reasons), but yeah. It refers to someone who spends all of their money on payday and then struggles through the rest of the week. The more politically correct version is “spendthrift” but it’s the perfect description of a triple-income, no kids family who has to beg on Twitter for food.

Pargon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ, I haven’t heard that phrase since I was a kid (for obvious reasons), but yeah. It refers to someone who spends all of their money on payday and then struggles through the rest of the week. The more politically correct version is “spendthrift” but it’s the perfect description of a triple-income, no kids family who has to beg on Twitter for expensive delivery while living in California in the middle of a pandemic when food delivery companies are charging whatever they like because people continue to pay it.
FTFY. I hate Becky.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
who has to beg on Twitter for food.
There's no 'has to' about it, she does it because she's a lazy cunt who will throw a screeching tantrum if she doesn't get her every whim fulfilled. She makes Veruca Salt look well-adjusted. I would guarantee that they've never approached 'needing' NPCs on Twitter to provide them with food money, just that Becky wants a specific food that she doesn't want to cook, and has no shame about feeling entitled to freebies.

I'm coming around to the idea that Mami and Papi, while not deserving the psycho crack baby they adopted, likely spoiled her rotten when she was younger. So while I suspect she has always been a materialistic, manipulative shit, they made it worse by giving in. And we can see what gratitude she feels for the family who gave, and still give her so much.

Pargon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no 'has to' about it, she does it because she's a lazy cunt who will throw a screeching tantrum if she doesn't get her every whim fulfilled. She makes Veruca Salt look well-adjusted. I would guarantee that they've never approached 'needing' NPCs on Twitter to provide them with food money, just that Becky wants a specific food that she doesn't want to cook, and has no shame about feeling entitled to freebies.

I'm coming around to the idea that Mami and Papi, while not deserving the psycho crack baby they adopted, likely spoiled her rotten when she was younger. So while I suspect she has always been a materialistic, manipulative shit, they made it worse by giving in. And we can see what gratitude she feels for the family who gave, and still give her so much.
I’m beginning to agree. When she posted pictures of her parents’ backyard someone commented that it looks like something a Cuban family would own just before El Commandante came to redistribute their wealth which hits the nail on the head for me in addition to it being deliciously ironic that Bex is all about dat justiss. For all we know Mami and Papi are classless bougie shits just like her. Kids don’t grow up like that in a vacuum.

Bitch Cakes

kiwifarms.net

This 100%. A lawyer and a software developer, even at the bottom end of those salary ranges, would easily support all three of them with no problem. Becky LARPing about needing money for food (and like treats at that) is purely performative so she can get off on finding people to buy her stuff. I’m not even convinced anyone gives her more than a dollar or two…people who follow her have to know she’s not poverty stricken. She just wants to feel “wanted” by crying poverty to get strangers online to show they care.

It is grotesque. As for her parents, I don’t care what they did or didn’t do. She’s a 35 year old woman, time for her to take and accept all responsibility for her life.

Karl der Grosse

Is a mentally NORMAL man.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lawyer and a software developer, even at the bottom end of those salary ranges, would easily support all three of them with no problem.

TBF, Jackson isn't really a practising lawyer. He's just a nebbish mama's boy who does the work of a paralegal/legal assistant. I'm pretty sure his family called in favors to get him the Disney job. It's not like he's actually drawing up lawsuits or representing clients in court.

Bitch Cakes

kiwifarms.net
Granted, but can you see entrusting that slug Jackson with anything of any import at all? There's nothing about him that would inspire confidence that he was in any way competent. Maybe he's a genius legal researcher, but I doubt it.
Sure. But he has a law degree, yes? He works as in-house or for a firm? He’s still making $80k a year at the absolute minimum (and if he works for Disney he’s not making under $120k). And Daniel is making $150k at the absolute minimum.

Even if you halved those figures, that’s still enough to get churros or whatever the fuck she was ebegging for. These are not people that save money but they are also not people that get overdraft fees.

I take that back. Becky might have on her own account when she was unemployed and refusing to work. But someone in that house had enough money for food.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Sure. But he has a law degree, yes? He works as in-house or for a firm? He’s still making $80k a year at the absolute minimum (and if he works for Disney he’s not making under $120k). And Daniel is making $150k at the absolute minimum.

Even if you halved those figures, that’s still enough to get churros or whatever the fuck she was ebegging for. These are not people that save money but they are also not people that get overdraft fees.

I take that back. Becky might have on her own account when she was unemployed and refusing to work. But someone in that house had enough money for food.

Becky unintentionally verified that Jackson's "legal coordinator" position was a $55k per year job (in LA, so divide buying power by 2), meaning he does paralegal/administrative work in a corporate legal department. The kind of work you could get with a 2 year degree, or perhaps no degree at all. Of course Becky is a very unreliable narrator, but she wasn't trying to win a faggoty Twitter slapfight at the time, and since Jackson was hired from the competitive field of Uber driving, it's believable.

You'd be shocked at just how little lawyers who graduate in the bottom half of their 5th tier law school class make. It's secretary/clerk-level money, because that's pretty much what they are hired to be.

ETA: Found the post, permalink. Looks like she was trying to make one of her faggy, faux-moralistic points, so she may have exaggerated their salaries lower than reality. However, point stands. When she was a data entry clerk for Paramount, Jackson was in the same paralegal-ish role he's in now, and Becky happily announced she and Jackson made wagie money (for LA).

Last edited:

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As someone who has lived in SoCal for a decade or so, I’m pretty familiar with wages around here. It’s theoretically possible that Jackson is making $50k/year at Disney but if he is, he is not working in a legal capacity whatsoever. Untrained ride operators that can’t speak English make $32k/year at minimum wage, if Jackson truly is only making $50k/year in a corporate setting, he’s not doing legal work, and I would doubt he’s even doing paralegal work.

My old roommate was a nurse at UCLA, no education beyond basic qualifications, and she made more than that, almost a decade ago.

Jubileus

Putting the Ra in Trap
kiwifarms.net
Average for that type of job at Disney is about $67k if you browse about Glassdoor. And the specific job he's hired for only needs an Associate's and a pinky promise you'll finish getting certified as a paralegal in the next six months from hiring, which they even say they will help you with. He is, on paper, massively overqualified for the position.

Of course, I'm sure several of us remember how Superstar Gaming Lawyer Jackson had to ask on Twitter how to handle a basic fucking name change for Becky, something even absolute Communist Naruto potatoes around here managed without fanfare. Having the kind of connections Cuckson has gets you a job at Disney, it doesn't let you into the shark pool of actual lawyers in Disney Legal. To have gotten that, he'd have needed to put in some effort instead of self-sabotaging things in his attempts at perpetual studentdom.

Climbing back out of that hole, though, how much he makes isn't terribly relevant because Daniel's always been the breadwinner and the additional incomes were always just justifications for more Disney and theatre bullshit. For drama's sake I hope Becky torpedoes the shit out of him when she bombs out of this new gig. We already had the arc of her griping for years because he stayed when she went at Riot so I'd rather not have a repeat. The writers on this season of Basic Baizuo Becky seem to have her poised to finally make the one fuckup that'll put her in actual hurt and I want to see it already, goddamnit.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Average for that type of job at Disney is about $67k if you browse about Glassdoor. And the specific job he's hired for only needs an Associate's and a pinky promise you'll finish getting certified as a paralegal in the next six months from hiring, which they even say they will help you with. He is, on paper, massively overqualified for the position.
Exactly, which is why I’m positive he’s not doing any real paralegal work. If the $50k number was true, he’s making roughly 30% less than his average co-worker. There is no way whatsoever that he’s doing actual paralegal work at that rate. And that’s not even considering how massively overqualified he is (which usually should result in you making more than the company average, not significantly less).

Edit: My guess is that on paper he’s a paralegal, but in practice, he’s basically a coffee boy for paralegals, who all secretly can’t stand him because he’s clearly an incompetent nepotism hire.

Pargon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2250379
Oh Becky.. Two possible explanations:

- It is medical: the edibles and take-away food is wrecking havoc on her putrid insides.
- She is preemptively cucking D&J, no period = "we will have to wait another month before sexy time".
Fat makes periods irregular. It is also possible that she is such a cunt that even Mother Nature and Aunt Flo refuse to visit on first invitation.