Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Infertility is a possibility in all women, regardless of age. She might never have had the chance and only will found out once she tries.

Weight, Drugs, and Stress all are potential factors and it seems like she would check all of the boxes.
Oh, shes likely infertile, just not because she’s out of eggs. I choose to believe that this is an indication of a higher power.

Water-T

I'M A SEXY 14 YEAR OLD BRATZ DOLL WITH PLUMP LIPS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
xbx3.png
ProTip, Becky; You can only get pregnant if the Cucks ejaculate inside of you instead of each other.

Oughtism

see ye in the mornin' pal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fat makes periods irregular. It is also possible that she is such a cunt that even Mother Nature and Aunt Flo refuse to visit on first invitation.
ProTip, Becky; You can only get pregnant if the Cucks ejaculate inside of you instead of each other.
And the "immaculate conception" BS. :story:
For a jew witch (read: white) that has sperged out about Christian (and Catholic) transphobia, I'm not sure if she should be going down that route.

I'm not an expert (that hasn't stopped me from making conclusions before though) but I like @Pargon 's second explanation the most. It gives me the feels.

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Sure. But he has a law degree, yes? He works as in-house or for a firm? He’s still making $80k a year at the absolute minimum (and if he works for Disney he’s not making under $120k). And Daniel is making $150k at the absolute minimum.

Even if you halved those figures, that’s still enough to get churros or whatever the fuck she was ebegging for. These are not people that save money but they are also not people that get overdraft fees.

I take that back. Becky might have on her own account when she was unemployed and refusing to work. But someone in that house had enough money for food.

They earn loads but they also pay stupid money for rent, and Bex usually has a holiday every few months if not several in short succession. That's before taking into account that all 3 seem awful at money management as whatever isn't paying the bills is usually going towards whatever new shiny Bex wants.

I mean these are the same guys who sent her off to some woo-woo therapist that wouldn't offend her and then didn't once wonder if their insurance covered the fees till after the fact.

Her Aulani trip will consist mostly of her taking pics on the beach and spa to brag before inevitably finding some accessibility or cultural issue that will blight the experience. She talked up France before she and the cucks spent the entire time whining while in France itself.

Bitch Cakes

kiwifarms.net
They earn loads but they also pay stupid money for rent, and Bex usually has a holiday every few months if not several in short succession. That's before taking into account that all 3 seem awful at money management as whatever isn't paying the bills is usually going towards whatever new shiny Bex wants.

I think we can all agree these idiots are bad at money management. I just simply don’t believe Becky when she claims she has to beg for food from strangers for tamales or churros or whatever. Her begging is performative, just like her wishes to become pregnant without letting either of the cucks fuck her.

Oh God. I just had a horrible thought. One of their employers has got to support IVF treatments (it’s practically a requirement amongst larger corporations) as part of the insurance. She's totally going to claim to go the IVF route for maximum drama and to avoid having to actually fuck one of them, isn’t she?

Eddward

Life has many doors, Ed-Boy
kiwifarms.net
Oh God. I just had a horrible thought. One of their employers has got to support IVF treatments (it’s practically a requirement amongst larger corporations) as part of the insurance. She's totally going to claim to go the IVF route for maximum drama and to avoid having to actually fuck one of them, isn’t she?
I'm not sure. To me it sounds like she doesn't want kids, all she wants is the attention having children gives her. We can all hope there will never be a (real) Becky baby saga.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I think we can all agree these idiots are bad at money management. I just simply don’t believe Becky when she claims she has to beg for food from strangers for tamales or churros or whatever. Her begging is performative, just like her wishes to become pregnant without letting either of the cucks fuck her.

You're thinking of IUI or colloquially, the turkey baster. IVF is a far more involved, expensive and medically intensive undertaking, and Becky doesn't have the willpower or desire to do it. The turkey baster is comparatively cheap, and just makes sure she doesn't have to give either of the fat faggots she lives with the satisfaction of fucking her. It also gives their assuredly weak-ass derpy sperm a chance at hitting egg.

I would actually find it amusing if Becky did IUI with a sperm donor for maximum cuckage, except the ensuing pregnancy would be a human rights atrocity to the baby.

Water-T

I'M A SEXY 14 YEAR OLD BRATZ DOLL WITH PLUMP LIPS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure. To me it sounds like she doesn't want kids, all she wants is the attention having children gives her. We can all hope there will never be a (real) Becky baby saga.
LOLOL. Becky will never get pregnant. Can you imagine the whining about carrying a baby in her and all the other hassles of pregnancy? Plus a baby takes time, money, and attention away from her, which she cannot stand.

All this pregnancy talk is for show. It gets her asspats, manipulates Mami, gives the Cucks false hope that she might allow them to touch her, and gives her excuse to moan and whine about not being able to conceive.

I would not be surprised if she pops Plan B pills like candy.

Bitch Cakes

kiwifarms.net
You're thinking of IUI or colloquially, the turkey baster. IVF is a far more involved, expensive and medically intensive undertaking, and Becky doesn't have the willpower or desire to do it. The turkey baster is comparatively cheap, and just makes sure she doesn't have to give either of the fat faggots she lives with the satisfaction of fucking her. It also gives their assuredly weak-ass derpy sperm a chance at hitting egg.

No, I was actually thinking IVF. I agree she probably doesn't have the willpower/desire to do it, but she would LOVE the drama of the requirements, the shots, the checkups, the medications, and so on. Like, she would live for it.

We could even be treated to a GoFundMe, even though there is zero chance a number of IVF treatments wouldn't be covered by either Disney or EA health insurance (even at lawyer cuck's level -- he is corporate; corporate gets the good insurance), for added sympathy.

Like you said, she probably doesn't have to willpower to do it, but this is totally the thing she would love to milk for sympathy points.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net

She can't even clean her house. No way would she do anything slightly uncomfortable like IVF. I bet she'd try to milk it on twitter for two weeks after having a consultation with a fertility doctor, though.

Diana Moon Glampers

Assistance for the Handicapped
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why actually do it when she can get asspats and free lobster dinners from morons for just pretending to do it?
Because being Instagram infertile requires keeping every needle you ever injected and every pill bottle you ever got from a pharmacy during your "journey" and there's a lot of evidence of what you end up doing to yourself. I've seen about a thousand photoshoots from women in their 40s with a baby surrounded by assisted reproductive technology-related medical waste laid out in a heart shape.