Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhantomDiploma

kiwifarms.net
Yes, who could possibly resist this sexy goddess?

View attachment 2267943

I know picking on a person's looks is sometimes a pretty cheap shot, but man, the first thing I thought when I saw this was "Danny Devito in a clown wig". Also, the fuck?! I know she has all the social grace of a potato, but taking a selfie while in the tub staring at your cuck when he's on the can is just about the least attractive thing I can think of.
In her case, it's not like she's a single mother with two or three jobs to make ends meet or is in some arctic hellhole. She works softball temp gigs when she feels like it, all while living in her rent-controlled, white-male-subsidized apartment in one of the safest regions on earth. Like most of problems in her life, her looks could be easily solved by just going outside and exercising during her ample free time - looks, health, probably fertility could be helped by losing weight. Like most problems in her life, easily solved is too much.

Last edited:

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net

Remember this post last week when Becky totes was fishing for "witchy" advice to get preggers while at her Disneyland vacation?

Well, guess that's out of the running.
1624130212604.png

Water-T

I'M A SEXY 14 YEAR OLD BRATZ DOLL WITH PLUMP LIPS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember this post last week when Becky totes was fishing for "witchy" advice to get preggers while at her Disneyland vacation?

Well, guess that's out of the running.
View attachment 2276487
LOL. Becky is obviously setting up not only another excuse for why she didn't get pregnant at Disney (aside from not letting the cucks touch her), but also an excuse for why she needs to be wheeled around and get to cut ahead in lines even though she is not physically disabled.

Having a heavy flow day doesn't count as a disability, Becky.

valis

kiwifarms.net
LOL. Becky is obviously setting up not only another excuse for why she didn't get pregnant at Disney (aside from not letting the cucks touch her), but also an excuse for why she needs to be wheeled around and get to cut ahead in lines even though she is not physically disabled.

And of course, another excuse for why she needs another trip to her temple of tat to 'try to get pregnant for reals'.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Could this absolutely worthless cunt be any more predictable?

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Maybe "sacred energy" is what she calls sugar?

Who took this picture? Did she fall in the tub then yell at Jackson to barge into the bathroom while Daniel was shitting and get a pic for the 'Gram? Did she just hold that pose till Daniel was done then hand him her phone?
So many implications, none of them good.

I don't get why anyone can't wait to talk to their partner that they have to interrupt them while on the shitter to bring it up. But nothing new, we already know she has 0 respects for the cucks - and the cucks think that's fine/funny for the most part.

Tho imo it's more emblematic of how Bex treats her relationships. For saner people, this might just be a funny moment that happened and that's mostly it. Bex has a very "if a tree falls, nobody will know unless I tweet about it" approach to life so these little things are things she *has* to grab and post online.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who took this picture?
Undoubtedly whichever cuck was shitting had his phone with him. Then Becky barged in.

I mean, I’m sure it kills her she can’t have a Disney Prince looking dude — but I think it kills her more that she never was and never will be objectively “hot.”
Becky was never hot, but in her younger days she was undoubtedly the 'hot nerd girl', a la this old Onion article they'd never be allowed to publish now. She was your classic basic bitch nerd girl - I was going to say before it became more commonplace, but I keep forgetting she's ten years younger than she looks. But I'd be certain that within that group of kids, the mildly alternative kids who were into theatre tech because they wanted to be a theatre kid but didn't have the looks or talent, she was their hot one, and it didn't help her gargantuan personality disorders.

Back in the day, even if literally just her wedding day, Becky could actually be considered pretty - if you ignore the crazy-eyes, of course. But for a group of mostly men, likely including Jackson, she was probably not just the prettiest woman that would engage in their hobbies, but also made sure that any other women who threatened her were pushed out using the same manipulation tactics we see her use all the fucking time today.

So I think it doesn't kill her as much as you'd think. She wants constant validation on her looks, sure, and on Twitter swings wildly between 'look how hot I am' and 'I am so ugly today'. But I think she's still in the mindset of 'hot (for a nerd girl)', which is why so much of her talking about her looks is putting herself down with the often-stated demand being, 'TELL ME THEY'RE WRONG AND I'M GORGEOUS REEEEEEEEE,' rather than the behaviour of someone who actually is self-conscious and embarrassed by their appearance. So the bathroom photo, for example, wouldn't be published if she didn't think she looked adorably accident-prone or relatable by it being out there. I'd go so far as to say I'm pretty certain in her mind if anyone comes for her looks, she just thinks to herself, 'I've got two husbands, which is at least one more than you.'

tl;dr: I think Becky thinks of herself as 'hot enough', so while she probably wishes she were hotter she's also good at making sure that the standards of whatever group she's in are so low that she can be considered top tier. And she does everything within her power to keep those standards rock fucking bottom.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr: I think Becky thinks of herself as 'hot enough', so while she probably wishes she were hotter she's also good at making sure that the standards of whatever group she's in are so low that she can be considered top tier. And she does everything within her power to keep those standards rock fucking bottom.
She USED to be a hot nerdy girl. That is until she got addicted to drugs... social justice crack and gender studies meth. Like all druggies addicted to crack rocks and crystal meth, their appearance turns ugly as fuck.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She was your classic basic bitch nerd girl - I was going to say before it became more commonplace, but I keep forgetting she's ten years younger than she looks.
There's nothing wrong with this general class of chick who are good looking enough to be cute but not to be completely secure about it, so they have to have actual personalities too. But Becky never did that. She was not only basic bitch levels of attractiveness at her "hottest," if you can even call it that, but always had an absolutely repulsive personality. Other than literal gay incels like Cuckson and the other one, nobody in their right mind would find this cunt anything to get involved with.

Wine em Dine em 69 em

Because It Was Self Defences
kiwifarms.net
Remember when she rrreeeeed for months because businesses wanted to stop using plastic straws and they were totally trying to kill her because she is disabled and will die if she can’t use a plastic straw? Those were good times. She’s been stuck in a boring phase for the last year and I hope she’ll find something new to victimize herself with.

She never did reveal anything about the bio dad (not that I can remember). I'm surprised she could even find him, I assume he has no money, or any other material resources becky could extract from him, otherwise we'd hear about it

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She never did reveal anything about the bio dad (not that I can remember). I'm surprised she could even find him, I assume he has no money, or any other material resources becky could extract from him, otherwise we'd hear about it
All I remember is she found out he might even be a Republican and so immediately disowned him. And that, like everything else, was probably her fanfic of the day to make herself seem more interesting.

She didn't call him for Father's Day. She didn't even call Papi for Father's Day. This is a woman who says that her parents lied to her about it being her father's 60th birthday when it wasn't just to encourage her to go visit them, a fact anyone who actually cares about their parents would know wasn't true much more quickly than the weeks it took Becky to find out, and only because they told her.

I doubt she calls anyone anyway. No shame in preferring text, unless you lie constantly that you're calling your parents because you're such a good daughter/son even when they're abusive assholes. Also, if those conversations happened over text she'd have a record to gleefully post on her Twitter, like she has in the past when she's read some great crime against her into her mother, say, offering her money for new clothes.

Her parents likely call her every time - unless she wants to ask for something. Which I also bet they've figured out.

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
All I remember is she found out he might even be a Republican and so immediately disowned him. And that, like everything else, was probably her fanfic of the day to make herself seem more interesting.

Bio dad is Republican and I think it was generally implied he was in the forces and never knew Bex existed till she used one of those DNA trace things to find him. So I can understand him feeling a bit bewildered at a phonecall for fathers day from the kid he played no part in raising.

She didn't disown him at the time, just shared the info on twitter for the pity likes about how tragic it was that she finds bio dad and he turns out to be a Trump lovin' Republican. Otherwise she didn't fall out with him, we'd know if she had considering she couldn't resist tweeting about bio mom flouncing because she contacted her half-brother.