Arcturus James Kirwin / @Panderp / James Nathan Garrett / Arki J. Kirwin-Muller - E621 founder, former FA admin, cub fetishist, non-passing tranny, leftyfur cannibalism victim.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Jonas

ignore my old posts they're bad
kiwifarms.net
can't get over the fuck you chevrolet tweet its so inexplicably spergy and confusing

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost, cow crossover with grifter Jonathan Holiday.
upload_2018-6-6_23-33-56-png.467269

DireCorby

kiwifarms.net
Twitter seems to be banning more leftyfurs as of late.
View attachment 460888
https://archive.md/XPzTz
I think it's ideologues in general. I'm seeing left and right accounts get knocked down- trans community is pretty pissed about it. Good thing in general, I think, since it keeps some of the polarizing idjits from being seen by the other hordes twitter has to advertise to for staying in business.
Why ya gotta be pissy about a name? If your own name is a trigger word, You're in trouble.
I knew a dude named cockburn in the navy, and another guy named Dummer. Those guys had legit reasons to get their names changed. But if the point of changing a name for a tranny is to give themselves a feminine name, why name themselves after space-hitler?
How the fuck are you even supposed to pronounce that edgelord name Arcturus? I'm I genuinely stupid or is that name near unpronounceable?
Really? Ark-ter-us? I think it's a greek name. Is english your native?
When I hear Arcturus all I can think of is the Terran antagonist from Starcraft games. You know, the megalomaniac, treacherous space Hitler? Cool dude to associate with.
+1.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see the SJ cliquester furries claiming this bullshit all the time... they do realize the site forbids members from interacting with cows, right? That archives and other proof is a must unlike in their own outrage fuelled callouts, right?
Well they tell you to not get linked back to the farms. Technically no one gives a shit what you do outside KF so long as you're not doing it under KF's banner.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossovers with scammer Thorne Melcher and abusive rapist and snitch Wesley 'Laurelai" Bailey.
upload_2018-6-24_19-9-57.png

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover with Aaron Simpson.
upload_2018-6-19_18-30-51-png.476984

upload_2018-6-19_18-31-7-png.476985

Kind of fun to see this Sphrog dump on BoozyBadger a bit, though (much as I hate to sound like I’m defending him) to the best of my knowledge he’s never “milkshake ducked” himself; for all that he’s a bore who loves to pontificate it seems like he only praises and kisses up to furries and queers.

I see the SJ cliquester furries claiming this bullshit all the time... they do realize the site forbids members from interacting with cows, right? That archives and other proof is a must unlike in their own outrage fuelled callouts, right?

Well, there’s your ‘fursecution complex’ again. Seems like in addition to a need to be loved by everyone they also need a foe to fight, so as to feel theirs is an epic struggle.

Last edited:

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
Holy crap the kid from the Mask movie became a pedo furry.

mask_eric_stoltz.jpg
dz4r2gsvwaasn7a-jpg-large-jpg.428846

Nice catch!

I wonder how often this has been pointed out to him. If it has, that may account for the furry and the trooning out as he clearly would like to be ANYthing (and I do mean ‘thing’) but the Mask guy.