We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
- Jan 27, 2021
Americans are all familiar with the concept of "Voting for the Lesser Evil", but is that really a thing so much as journalists try to make it out to be? Democrats have controlled major cities and many states for years now, and what have they done? We hear so much about how States' Rights are a Confederate talking point, but then what do Democrats do when they get in office? Are they just talking heads pocketing bribes? Are municipal and state elections just stepping stones on a career like the show The Wire depicted?
Kiwifam, will leftists stop falling for the game of blame when there are no Republicans to blame?
The Democrats swear and swear that they care:
- Housing as a human right regardless of personal sanitation or sanity!
- The nebulous concept of Equality is professed constantly
- Their fight for Healthcare for All
- State contributors to their concept of Climate Change
- Claims of Racial Injustice
- Pushing radical education ideas of Kids being State Property
- Progressive Taxation rather than regressive sales taxes
- Sick leave
- Educational debt relief
- Social Safety nets to ensure unearned minimums
- Literal Gay Stuff
- Worker's Rights and Labor Unions
The Democrats may claim that housing isn't a product of your end quality, but in fact the reverse that housing ensures some sort of disadvantage in achieving your full potential. Yet in California, the Democrats allow housing to sky-rocket ensuring a brutal outcome for most families. They actively block high-density residential zoning. Why? Rich boomers telling them no, and other NIMBY. The rich may allow Democrats to rule, but hold them to account for their progressive tendencies. 55.2 percent of California households lived in residences they owned in the third quarter of 2018. If you are the 44.8% of California households and you vote Democrat, then you are a sucker. It will never be demanded of them that they just to find a place for affordable housing, they instead just decline every proposal separately citing various conflicting reasons and then move onto another issue without leftists hurting them in the ballot box.
They claim that taxation is regressive, that the majority pay a higher percentage of their total income than the rich do. There is even a biblical parallel in Mark 12:41-44: And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living. Which calls on Christians to measure fairness by the percentage of income or wealth instead of absolute number. In Washington, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates pay far less in taxes than the majority of the state by a factor of six. They pay 3% of their income, while the poorest pay 18%. There are less regressive taxes in literally all of the Republican states, Washington is at the bottom of progressive taxation.
However even if you own a residence, and can afford the taxes from being too poor, then you still have the hurdle of poor education schemes. Democrats promise wonderful schools, but funding is hard and CRT is cheap. So the roof leaks in the black schools but just as Leftism believes Religion is the opium of the people so are the Black kids given Moral Instruction rather than Mathematics. Meanwhile, Rich Neighborhoods with lighter skin colors fund their schools and teach CRT as a method of controlling the poor in all the ways the Democrats today do. Show your morals and lead the under-educated of tomorrow by the nose. Not in Republican states, but Obama's state of Illinois. The more liberal the zip code, the less likely they are to pool their money to ensure minimums for children. Mold and Winter winds pass through schools from one end to the other in liberal states who vote Democrat.
- Blue States are where Housing is the most unaffordable
- Blue States are where generational poverty is least addressed
- Blue States are where education disadvantages are the most apparent
- Blue States are where the homeless are treated the worst and appear in the highest numbers
- Blue States are where income inequality is increasing the fastest
- Blue States are where the affluent show up to the marches to appear like they care, but sabotage every proposal in detail
- Blue States are the problem