Are Ashkenazi Jews white? - Oy vey

Arm Pit Cream

Call me at (571-239-2797)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Gaylord Brachiosaurus I know you're an Ashkenazi jew. You can have my aryan pass.

No, Ashkenazi jews are a distinct ethnic group with their own physical features and score differently then Euros on intelligence tests. https://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
If jews and whites were more similar we wouldn't see such a stark contrast like 2% of the U.S. population(full Ashkenazi) being 27% United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century. Jews who married outside their community from about 800-1650ad typically left the community, jews couldn't work many jobs and had to stick together as a minority often blamed for things not entirely their fault. Theres some intermixing but everybody has that.

VariMatau

The eternal nuisance
kiwifarms.net
Ashkenazi are a seperate Ethnic group. Intermixing with europeans was relatively rare until the 20th Century.
Are they white? I don't fucking know, they appear to be more white than Albos, Italos and Greeks. But from a ethnic standpoint, they are very different from a modern day european.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
This is stupid. Ashkenazi are Caucasian so they're 'white". Ethnically they're Jewish. Race and ethnicity are not interchangeable. Judaism is religious and cultural so there are black Jews (Falasha) and Middle Eastern Jews (Yemenites). There are probably Asian Jews as well although I've never met any.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
This is stupid. Ashkenazi are Caucasian so they're 'white". Ethnically they're Jewish. Race and ethnicity are not interchangeable. Judaism is religious and cultural so there are black Jews (Falasha) and Middle Eastern Jews (Yemenites). There are probably Asian Jews as well although I've never met any.
Isn't Israel in Asia?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: cockaine
Tags
None