Are Ashkenazi Jews white? - Oy vey

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only when it serves them, but of course when a protest is down their street or people come with pitchforks suddenly they are people of colour. That's why you need to breed with them, convert and you get out of white privilege forever more lol

That's because of inter-mixing over the years. They are majority white now, but not back hundreds of years ago in their ancestry.
The inter-mixing is what makes an Ashkenazi Jew an Ashkenazi, though. They didn't emerge until around the 700s AD (I think) in Central Europe, created by the mixture of Germans and Jews. Thus the Semitic/Mediterranean noses and kinky hair, but high prevalence of light hair and pale skin.

Now, if we're limiting "White" to European peoples (which I personally disagree with, but let's suppose that's right), then Mizrahi Jews (the ones who stayed in the Middle East) definitely aren't, but Ashkenazim definitely are.

I mean, on genetics sites like 23 and Me they also categorize Ashkenazim as a branch of European ancestry.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
Jews created the concept of "white", same as they created the concepts of "the West" or "Europe". They love abstract pseudoethnic terms like that because they make it easier for a parasitic organism to blend in. Actual Europeans traditionally identified themselves through belonging to a specific nation and/or religion, and by speaking a certain language. Abstract notions of "whiteness" and "western culture" only grew popular in America, since they can give an ersatz feeling of identity to people who are completely alienated from any actual heimat, who have no real connection to any ethnicity, heritage, or culture, who are cultureless mongrels bred like cattle on mass produced "pop culture", and who are the outcome of dozens of ethnicities mixed together without knowing neither the language nor tradition of any of them.

So yeah, jews can call themselves "white", and so can americans. Other nations have traditional means of expressing identity and they don't need the modernist invention that is the racist concept of "whiteness". If I ever met someone who identifies as "white" in real life I'd laugh in his face. It's humiliating to not know your true heritage and culture, to lose all connection to the real ethnos of your ancestors, and to be forced to refer to yourself as "white" or "black", like the niggers in america do according to their skin color.
Screenshot_442.png

Last edited:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
I personally consider Ashkanazis white, or "honorary" white, considering they're mostly of European descent and were part of European culture for possibly 2500 years.

Sephardim? Mizrahim? Different matter.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
The definition of 'white' gets quite tricky when you reach the different ends of the Mediterranean and often degenerates into personal headcanon and abitrariness.

It's a moot point in any case, as genetic tests have showed that a huge part of the maternal stock is from native (East-Euro) women. Hence why quite a few look quite indistinguishable from regular Europeans, and you'd have to classify individuals rather than the group as a whole.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Ashkenazi appear to be white at a glance, and to most people not educated on jewish trickery. They are generally recognizable by their schnozz, hair type and facial shapes and are a provably distinct ethnic group, most notably on commercially available genetic tests. They will claim to be white when it's convenient, and drop it to wear their distinct Ashkenazi label instead when it benefits them more.

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's annoying to hear about people making issues and or complain about skin color and gender of someone who lives in a country ,in 24/7 days on Internet and IRL.

Last edited:

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
...What the fuck is "white", anyway?
European. Only the retards at /pol/ (Scandinavians aren't white, slavs aren't white, etc) and autists who are obsessed with including people of middle eastern descent into that group would say otherwise, for the most part.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
There was a pretty successful book published a while ago: The Invention of the Jewish People by Schlomo Sands. It upset a lot of Zionists but as it was written by a Jewish professor of history at Tel Aviv university, they had to just gnash their teeth rather than dismiss it as anti-Semitic. It does it a disservice to summarise in a few lines but one of the central take aways is that there was a large wave of proselytisation and conversions around 700-900AD meaning most of the Jews today are, yes, European. And have about as much connection or lack of connection (your pick) to ancient Hebrews as any other European. Which should have no significance to anyone as your ancestry doesn't control your beliefs or culture. Except that the Jewish religion is all about God's Chosen People, Twelve Tribes and all that malarkey. And that the State of Israel is endlessly justified on the grounds that Jews have an ancestral right to it.

The Invention of the Jewish People details this history and also goes into how the myth of Jewish Essentialism is used today. In my opinion Zionism has about as much basis as any other national identity myth whether that be Ultima Thule or Black Egypt. Jewish people are the same as anyone else racially, although I have been called anti-Semitic for saying this without my accuser having a drop of awareness of the irony of that.

Oh, and side note: whilst there are some studies that show Jewish people are marginally more intelligent than other populations the one studies I looked at made no allowance for the simple fact that urban populations are of the same marginally higher intelligence (as measured by IQ) than rural populations. For cultural reasons, Jewish people tend to move to more urban areas so that needs to be factored in but hardly ever is. So I repeat: Jews, non-Jews, don't really see a difference. And the only people who get offended by the idea that there isn't a difference are Zionists and Nazis.

Jews created the concept of "white", same as they created the concepts of "the West" or "Europe". They love abstract pseudoethnic terms like that because they make it easier for a parasitic organism to blend in. Actual Europeans traditionally identified themselves through belonging to a specific nation and/or religion, and by speaking a certain language. Abstract notions of "whiteness" and "western culture" only grew popular in America, since they can give an ersatz feeling of identity to people who are completely alienated from any actual heimat, who have no real connection to any ethnicity, heritage, or culture, who are cultureless mongrels bred like cattle on mass produced "pop culture", and who are the outcome of dozens of ethnicities mixed together without knowing neither the language nor tradition of any of them.

So yeah, jews can call themselves "white", and so can americans. Other nations have traditional means of expressing identity and they don't need the modernist invention that is the racist concept of "whiteness". If I ever met someone who identifies as "white" in real life I'd laugh in his face. It's humiliating to not know your true heritage and culture, to lose all connection to the real ethnos of your ancestors, and to be forced to refer to yourself as "white" or "black", like the niggers in america do according to their skin color.
What an edgy faggot. Do you think all those 1800s era pioneers were based around “mass produced pop culture”?

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net

I like how you blame Jews for making all Europeans just "white" with no basis on nationality or culture when its really right-wing white nationalists that caused such a thing in the first place. Never mind the fact you think the whole "western culture" concept shit is an American only invention when it is not. However I will give credit where it's due and say that I do nominally agree that people need to stop acting like all whites or blacks are the same monolithic group. It's sad that the majority of African Americans do not know what their homeland in Africa is, besides just the continent.

Also, lol @ "muh cultural/ethnic identity" niggers that say the US is shit because it "doesn't have a culture" and is too "mixed" with multiple nationalities and races. We are the most powerful hegemonic nation the world has ever seen. Strange that the more "homogenous" nations have to either work very hard to surpass us like China, or rely on our protection and intervention like Eurocucks.

Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I like how you blame Jews for making all Europeans just "white" with no basis on nationality or culture when its really right-wing white nationalists that caused such a thing in the first place. Never mind the fact you think the whole "western culture" concept shit is an American only invention when it is not. However I will give credit where it's due and say that I do nominally agree that people need to stop acting like all whites or blacks are the same monolithic group. It's sad that the majority of African Americans do not know what their homeland in Africa is, besides just the continent.

Also, lol @ "muh cultural/ethnic identity" niggers that say the US is shit because it "doesn't have a culture" and is too "mixed" with multiple nationalities and races. We are the most powerful hegemonic nation the world has ever seen. Strange that the more "homogenous" nations have to either work very hard to surpass us like China, or rely on our protection and intervention like Eurocucks.
The base population for the US is assorted types of europeans, the problem is the people on multigenerational welfare are mostly not white. Welfare is not a good thing in the long term because the people on it get used to being non-contributors for anything and then treat the community at large as something you just take from and don't invest in. It leads to social decay.

Welfare wasn't even a thing when we had the large influx of immigrants, they wanted to come to work, the immigrants who have mostly been coming since the 1960's are just coming to be taken care of and to be non-contributors to america. They tend to not assimilate either which previous generations of immigrants did and that's also not a good thing. If you want immigrants you need assimilation or you wind up with India. And California is well on it's way to being street shitter central just like India.

Many spanish speakers in america don't know how to read in spanish or english which makes teaching them english way way harder since they have nothing to go by. Language is the #1 most important thing when it comes to assimilation because it's how you convey information. Language is a means to an end it's not some entity that you just keep going for the sake of novelty. People bitch and moan about dead languages but there was literally no purpose for them to be kept around. It's like wanting to hold onto Adobe Flash or javascript.

Last edited:
Tags
None