Are Ashkenazi Jews white? - Oy vey

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The majority of Jews alive today (like 75%) are Ashkenazim, and they are about 30 to 60% European and descend from a tiny, tiny group of people. A genetic bottleneck.

This genetic bottleneck, which occurred about 600 to 800 years ago and produced about 330 people, created a bloodline with a ridiculously high number of hereditary illnesses.

Because of variations in the gene NDST3 (Bifunctional heparan sulfate N-deacetylase/N-sulfotransferase 3), they have high susceptibility to schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.

I wonder if, one day, it will be possible to help them with these problems, through in utero gene therapy? No one should have to suffer genetic illnesses they cannot control, if those illnesses can be safely CRISPRed out of the germline.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
The typical "Ashkenazi" and "slav" USA jews are white in both mannerism and culture.
Jews from Middle east are rarer and are like whiter arabs.
This is true, as I've known both flavor of Jews in my time. Generic Ashkenazi Jews are the ones who celebrate Hanukah and all of that crap and make up Hollywood, whereas the Sephardic Jews were essentially just Sand Niggers with kippahs, and most didn't give a shit about Hanukah, but would sperg out about their other bullshit holidays like Yom Kippor andtheir countless feasts that gave them an excuse to be off work for weeks at a time. The former were often liberals and secular agnostics, and the latter were fundamentalist.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Clovis

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
This is true, as I've known both flavor of Jews in my time. Generic Ashkenazi Jews are the ones who celebrate Hanukah and all of that crap and make up Hollywood, whereas the Sephardic Jews were essentially just Sand Niggers with kippahs, and most didn't give a shit about Hanukah, but would sperg out about their other bullshit holidays like Yom Kippor andtheir countless feasts that gave them an excuse to be off work for weeks at a time. The former were often liberals and secular agnostics, and the latter were fundamentalist.
It's pretty ironic considering that Hanukah only came to relevance once Zionism got going. Before that it was seen as a minor piece of history, but it became the "we rebelled against the Romans, fuck yeah" holiday that redefines Jews as more active "warriors" (and a holiday that happens about the same time as Christmas).

Zwiebelkönigin

kiwifarms.net
The majority of Jews alive today (like 75%) are Ashkenazim, and they are about 30 to 60% European and descend from a tiny, tiny group of people. A genetic bottleneck.

This genetic bottleneck, which occurred about 600 to 800 years ago and produced about 330 people, created a bloodline with a ridiculously high number of hereditary illnesses.

Because of variations in the gene NDST3 (Bifunctional heparan sulfate N-deacetylase/N-sulfotransferase 3), they have high susceptibility to schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.

I wonder if, one day, it will be possible to help them with these problems, through in utero gene therapy? No one should have to suffer genetic illnesses they cannot control, if those illnesses can be safely CRISPRed out of the germline.
Or they could just outbreed and accept converts like most other religions.

It's pretty ironic considering that Hanukah only came to relevance once Zionism got going. Before that it was seen as a minor piece of history, but it became the "we rebelled against the Romans, fuck yeah" holiday that redefines Jews as more active "warriors" (and a holiday that happens about the same time as Christmas).
I am aware of the lamp tale, so in retrospect, I should have understood the name Reinoehl.

I am curious why Jews are overrepresented in far left movements. I do not think it is a conspiracy, but it would be interesting to know why.

Last edited:

Agricola

kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
There are four large white ethnic groups; Germanic, Med/Latin, Celtic, and Slavic. There are also two small isolates; Finno-Ugric and Basque. Jews are Semites, a non-white ethnic group from the near east. There can be light skinned, fair haired, or coloured eyed Semites as you see with Ashkenazis and some Syrians and Jordanians but that phenotype isn't as common as it is in the white groups and possessing it doesn't make them non-Semites.

The Maccabean rebellion, where Hanukkah comes from, was against the Seleucids who were Greek. They got their asses kicked by the Romans several times and it's how we ended up with the wandering Jews of today.

Zwiebelkönigin

kiwifarms.net
White enough that they feel entitled to appeal to whites with phrases like "my fellow white people, this is a teachable moment for us..." Not quite white enough to refrain from putting up "Jewish owned business" signs during anti-white race riots. Schrodinger's ethnicity.
Does not matter as I am huwhite and see them as huwhite but odd. However, it sems to put a serious target on their back as a good minority of blacks are anti-Semitic. That is just fact. Better just to white pass than excplicity state your ethnicity/religion. I mean this mob will burn literally anything down, but best just not to call attention to yourself. They do not care about lambsblood.

Last edited:

Pickelhaube

HEY!
kiwifarms.net
Are Christians White? Are Muslims black? If you think the previous questions are stupid then you are right because judging race through race is a very shitty method.

SageInAllFields

Slip out the back before they know you were there
kiwifarms.net
Race is a dumb meme, some people consider me white (I'm like olive skin and as far as I know my recent ancestry is entirely within the bounds of the Ottoman Empire), who gives a shit. I will say however that I don't like them picking and choosing their identity to make 'white people' look bad, it's extremely underhanded and frankly disgusting.

Approx. 59 Robins

A møøse once bit my sister...
kiwifarms.net
I'd argue that pretty much all Jews are white, barring those from Beta Israel in Ethiopia. Most of them either have European or non-Arab Mediterranean ancestry, and physically look as European as Greeks, Sicilians or Spaniards. At the end of the day, if Jamal decides to go postal and kill whitey, he's not going to be using anything more advanced than a book of paint samples to separate brotha from cracka, and most Jews will definitely fall into that later category.

Most of the anti-white race-baiting you get from them tends to be from the diaspora, who are overwhelmingly liberal. It's just them using their religion to argue that they aren't white to claim they're oppressed and get asspats, akin to basic white bitches that come out as genderfluid/bisexual/pansexual/whatever to claim oppression.

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
I haven't decided if Slavs are white and that's going to be the heart of the argument.

There's a delineation, I'm certain of it. Real "white" people don't readily consume fermented fish. Anyone on the fermented fish consuming side of the line is some kind of beast person descendant somehow touched by Mongolian or Middle Eastern influence somewhere either genetically or culturally.

Approx. 59 Robins

A møøse once bit my sister...
kiwifarms.net
I haven't decided if Slavs are white and that's going to be the heart of the argument.

There's a delineation, I'm certain of it. Real "white" people don't readily consume fermented fish. Anyone on the fermented fish consuming side of the line is some kind of beast person descendant somehow touched by Mongolian or Middle Eastern influence somewhere either genetically or culturally.
Considering that the Swedes, Danes and Icelanders all eat rotting fish, this is the first time I've ever seen a "Nords aren't white" argument. But hey - there's a first for everything.

Reactions: Clovis

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I think I've blown the lid off something big. Finns? Verifiably not white. Russians? Not white. All other Slavs are lesser Russians so they're not white either.

Tags
None