Are Becky and I Compatible? 9/11/2019 - Day 85 of 100

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
You cant equate pets to children Hamber you can't just "accidentally" leave the door open when you don't want to take care of them anymore.

Also, this video made me MOTI, its like Hamber is getting more and more obnoxious with each passing video. And I can't tell if it's her fucking meds causing her vapid empty "personality" come through, that fact that she can't fit through the door of her house and therefore hasn't had any human interaction beyond her downtrodden thumb butler, or that when she acts like a bubble-headed spoiled twat tween no one has the balls to correct her behavior.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Her face when asked about the future
lololo.png

Also lol at AL having to stay in a state she hates because she refuses to lose weight to move independently on her own. She's not only stuck in the state but in the town in the house and with a partner she doesn't like cause she wants to eat dairy queen twice a day. Its so iconic that Becky refuses to move, its been almost 3 years and the master manipulator has made no progress in making the neckster budge 😈

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932189

They look like siblings if that’s what she means?
Goddamn, they really are starting to resemble each other. Like they say a dog resembles it's owner. Only here instead of it being cute, it's like they bolth assimilated the worst features of the other. Maybe they'll merge fully soon into one half sentient blob?
Do you feel it? Love that's as strong as a muscle, maybe even 40% compatible strong.
View attachment 932198
I love how per usual Hamber isn't even puckering up. Remember how affectionate she was with Dusty? I don't give a good goddamn what she says, that body language and absolute lack of passion and chemistry say everything. You can't fake that shit, gorl. It's there or it's not. She looks repulsed by even having to fake this much affection.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, they really are starting to resemble each other. Like they say a dog resembles it's owner. Only here instead of it being cute, it's like they bolth assimilated the worst features of the other. Maybe they'll merge fully soon into one half sentient blob?

I love how per usual Hamber isn't even puckering up. Remember how affectionate she was with Dusty? I don't give a good goddamn what she says, that body language and absolute lack of passion and chemistry say everything. You can't fake that shit, gorl. It's there or it's not. She looks repulsed by even having to fake this much affection.
Well amber and Twinkie do have the same “dead inside” look on the face so I’d say that’s also occurring.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino