Are Becky and I Compatible? 9/11/2019 - Day 85 of 100

k0ndumba

kiwifarms.net
Rate me MOTI but this bitch has me fucked up. How dare she use that cherry picked online quiz to bring up moving out of KY when Becky's mom is going through chemo, stupid fat fucking waste of space. I bet this fat fuck expects that as soon as Becky's mom drops dead she'll be able to finally move, hell, she's probably looking forward to that chance.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
For anyone that cares, this is the quiz she took.

EDIT:
Also, Amber if you want to convince us that you and Becky have((( S E X )))then stop telling everyone how much sex you TOTALLY have and how GOOD it is. You know what the one of the red flags of a dead bedroom is? Telling everyone how totally not dead your sex life is.

Fuckin’ geeze. Don’t you know a lady never kisses and tells, gorl?

Or at the very least, if you MUST talk about ((( S E X ))) then at least get each other to take the BDSM quiz or something equally entertaining.

Last edited:

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Oh please please please keep loosing weight, Beckers. I want to see just how salty Hambone can get.
She won't. I wouldn't put it past Hamber to sabotage her weight loss any chance she gets. The moment she becomes noticeably thinner, suddenly it'll be "Let's go on a date to Cheesecake Factory!! Don't you love me??"
That necktard is living with her voluntarily. She doesn't stand a chance.

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net
Wait.. im confused, with these types of tests, aren't you and your partner supposed to take it separately and then come together to compare answers? Instead she strong arms Necky into giving the same answers as her while sitting right beside her. They do this with every 'girlfriend tag' and it makes me a little MOTI. She could still manipulate her answers but at least fake doing it somewhat correctly instead of blatantly gaslighting your gf on camera for everyone to see.

Necky over here looking like a beat dog anytime she answers a question, afraid she's gonna say the wrong thing and get smacked around a couple of times with those plump betus hands. Twinkie stoorr is the only one with a back bone in that house. With the way she looks at the Hambeast sometimes you know she's snapped and bit her out of pure aggression. Probably got a good throw, kick, or slap for it too. Too bad Amber's dog isn't as dumb and compliant as her gf.

Commiechu

Zap to the extreme comrades!
kiwifarms.net
Jfc, when they got to the question about sex and intimacy and Hamber mouths/teeth clicks the word sex "I don't like saying the word because I might like do this whole demonetized situation we don't want that". This fat cunt is so fucking terrified of losing any amount of coin.

Then a cut, Necky answers B - pretty passionate. I'm sure Necky was instructed how to respond because Hamber didn't say shit about it. Another cut. Necky "it's part of if you're compatible"

Making sure your gorlfriend says what she was told to say
hamNecky.png

Hamber stares are her phone "true, true, true!".

What a convincing interaction between you two sows. I'm guessing passionate love to them is half hugs and air kisses only when Hamber is satisfied with her daily feedings.

Lady Rowena

Really puts the "weiner" in "Rowena"
kiwifarms.net
What a convincing interaction between you two sows. I'm guessing passionate love to them is half hugs and air kisses only when Hamber is satisfied with her daily feedings.
I'm fairly new to these gorls, granted, but...

ewkiss.png

...they don't even appear able to kiss properly? Unless kissing Amberlynn's sweaty, spotty chin is the desired outcome.

Mr. Ghoul

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 932355

...they don't even appear able to kiss properly? Unless kissing Amberlynn's sweaty, spotty chin is the desired outcome.
Becky's at least in the ball park. This is at least the second time she's video'd them kissing and Amber always just does that weird smile thing where she basically just waits for Becks to kiss here. Almost like she has no comprehension of how kissing works. This really shows how socially stunted and narcissistic she is. Everything she does as far as human interaction is a just mimic-situation-type-deal (often done poorly).

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 932355

Listen, you have to kiss amber, would you go directly for that stank pit known as her mouth, which probably hasnt seen a toothbrush in 10+ years, or go for the chin that atleast gets hit with a napkin sometimes.

It's a grim existence being Becky. (:_(

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino