Are Becky and I Compatible? 9/11/2019 - Day 85 of 100

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Listen, you have to kiss amber, would you go directly for that stank pit known as her mouth, which probably hasnt seen a toothbrush in 10+ years, or go for the chin that atleast gets hit with a napkin sometimes.

It's a grim existence being Becky. (:_(
I cannot imagine eating orange chicken without brushing my teeth and using mouthwash first in the day. That's gotta be painful and gross to me.

Now I'm tempted troll her by spamming "SHOW ME YOUR CAVITIES!" since some of us are saying "SHOW ME YOUR LAYGS!"

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly new to these gorls, granted, but...

View attachment 932355

...they don't even appear able to kiss properly? Unless kissing Amberlynn's sweaty, spotty chin is the desired outcome.
Thats how you "kiss" someone when they have a mouth full of rancid teeth and breath that could melt the paint off a car.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn; "You can never judge someone on [religion] and tell them that they're wrong."
Also Amberlynn;
lmao gr8 b8
meanwhile you're trapped in a 600lb flesh prison
you must be either very brave or very stupid to make that statement in kentucky

Last edited:

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Are Becky and I Compatible? - 9/11/2019 (Day 85 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

(This title isn't all UPPERCASE!!! or lowercase... so I don't know what to make of it in the MANIC/depressive "situation")

- Compatibility Quiz!
Found it! (We're late, so someone already found it as well.)

- Even if they turn out to NOT be compatible, who cares? (Nobody cares. NOBODY CARES. AT ALL.)

Q1. As a couple, would you say that you share a common vision for your future? *
a) No, not really.
b) Not at the moment. We’ll just see what happens.
c) Mostly yes. But we don’t have it all plotted out.
d) Yes. We frequently talk about our future goals together.

- Hamber still wants to move out of Kentucky, Necky still says no.
- Hamber says a) but Necky convinces her to agree to b)

Q2. If someone asked you how compatible you were as a couple, what would you say? *
a) We’re just rubbing along. I guess I don’t tend to give it much thought.
b) We don’t have that much in common, but we’re okay for now.
c) Our relationship isn't perfect, but we are strong as a couple.
d) We see ourselves as very connected and are on the same page about the things that are most important to us.

- Necky thinks they're "strong".
- Hamber says b) but Necky convinces her to agree to c)

Q3. How do your political views match those of your partner? *
a) It’s like night and day. We avoid talking politics.
b) We scream our differing points of view at each other.
c) On a few things we match, but a lot of the time we have to agree to differ.
d) We have a lot of similar views, and have learned to respect each other’s viewpoint when we disagree.

- Both say d)

Q4. When it comes to religion, are there any points of contention? *
a) We don’t really talk about religion as we know it’ll cause an argument.
b) We can never agree on this and argue all the time.
c) We do differ in some ways, but we try to make it work.
d) We have very similar ideas and have worked to understand any differences too.

- "None of those apply."
- They accept that a) is the "best" answer.

Q5. How do you spend your spare time as a couple? *
a) We don’t really spend much of our free time together.
b) We argue a lot about not spending enough of our spare time together.
c) We tend to pursue our hobbies separately, which works for us.
d) We have a nice balance between shared interests and separate hobbies.

- "d) for sure" because Hamber is clearly bedbound and can't go anywhere without Necky.

Q6. When it comes to finances, how does your attitude differ to that of your partner? *
a) We don’t bother talking about money.
b) We have pretty different attitudes when it comes to money, which tends to cause arguments.
c) We prefer to keep our finances separate so that we are responsible for our own money decisions.
d) We tend to agree on most things to do with money. We’re in the habit of discussing things and then making decisions together.

- They pick d) because they make decisions together of how to spend Hamber's YouTube money.

Q7. As a couple, would you say that you regularly share a laugh together? *
a) Not really. We don’t have a similar sense of humour.
b) Our humour jars with one another. We actually often end up rowing instead of laughing.
c) We do have a giggle together sometimes and like similar comedy shows.
d) We share a laugh most days and it makes us feel connected.

- Hamber/Necky aren't familiar with the British term "row", having gotten this quiz from a UK site.
- Necky likes her SpongeBob, Hamber thinks her jokes "go over Necky's head".
- Adam Sandler "isn't scripted" and "goes off the whim" (the return of THAT Hamberism)
- They decide c) is acceptable... (fuck, why isn't this over yet?)

Q8. During the holiday season, how easy is it for you to decide whose family to spend Christmas with? *
a) We tend to split up and visit our own families.
b) We often can't agree and it causes massive rows.
c) We tend to spend the holiday season away from our families as it makes life easier.
d) We’ve always planned ahead in order to head off conflict and take it in turns.

- They mostly go to Necky's family's. They plan ahead. d)

Q9. How close are you when it comes to sex and intimacy? *
a) We just have mechanical sex.
b) We are pretty passionate. It's the one area that’s always been good.
c) We like to hold hands and have a cuddle.
d) Intimacy is important to both of us, and we’ve always made time to be close.

- Did she seriously censor the word "sex"? Like the thought of either of them engaging in it just by saying the word aloud is THAT offensive? Wow...
- Oh, she doesn't want to get DEMONETIZED. Got it. Fuck's sake...
- Necky claims b) - Hamber apparently agrees.

Q10. When it comes to talking about raising a family, how similar are your ideas? *
a) We just muddle along.
b) It’s a real bone of contention as we differ about most things.
c) We realise that we have to compromise.
d) We share similar values and beliefs about parenting, and maintain a regular dialogue to ensure we stay on the same page.

- HAHA British words are SO FUNNY!!
- They don't agree on how to parent a child (both of them apparently agree to NEGLECT it, as evident by Twinkie Storr's NAIL SITUATION)
- They say b) (Because Hamber IS a B. Bonus ControllingLynn comes out to bitch for a while...)

RESULTS:
You answered D in the personality quiz 4 time(s)

You have similar beliefs and values about the important things in your lives; from family and friendships to managing money. This has enabled you to create a strong and secure relationship.

However, you both understand that your relationship needs constant and consistent nurturing. It's this understanding that stops you from taking each other for granted. You acknowledge that just being on the same page isn’t enough.

You’ve learned that in order to go the distance, you have to maintain connection, communication and compassion. You invest in this as a couple and regularly work on it, and this keeps your relationship healthy.

If you're planning on getting married, our partners Marriage Care run fun and informative marriage preparation courses.

NO COMMENT OF THE DAY!

TL;DR: They claim the results of the quiz stated they are compatible. SKIP.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
14:34 - Necky tells Amber she has a lot of editing to do.

This tells me they talked for a while to come up with each answer and Amber cut the video together into a Frankenstein type situation.
Oh, make no mistake, every answer in that vid is constructed and directed by Hambo. The thumb looks like she is in a hostage video when she answers some of the questions.

Xarpho

There's fish on my tray.
kiwifarms.net
On one hand, I look forward to the inevitable breakup, which will be initiated by Amber but she'll try to make herself look like the victim as she cries crocodile tears while downing enough hamburgers and fries to feed a small family. On the other hand, I really don't care about the Amberverse very much at all.

Raindrop3000

Tis' me, the lone genious
kiwifarms.net
Thats how you "kiss" someone when they have a mouth full of rancid teeth and breath that could melt the paint off a car.
What exaclty do we know about Amber's oral hygeine? Aside from the gross as fuck wisdom tooth? I'm genuinely interested as to whether she admits to or alludes to having poor dental hygeine. We know that she stays up until stupid o' clock and tends to fall asleep in her makeup which would imply that she probably doesn't brush her teeth before bed. Her sugar intake has probably caused significant rotting and I'd guess she has pretty advanced gum disease (which by the way has been heavily linked to inducing heart disease). Did anyone like Rafe comment on it when she dun sturred tha pot?

Edit: Also her high fat and high sugar diet must have her breath smelling rancid with a sweet undertone from ketones as a result of her untreated diabetes

Annaoop

kiwifarms.net
Are Becky and I Compatible? - 9/11/2019 (Day 85 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

(This title isn't all UPPERCASE!!! or lowercase... so I don't know what to make of it in the MANIC/depressive "situation")

- Compatibility Quiz!
Found it! (We're late, so someone already found it as well.)

- Even if they turn out to NOT be compatible, who cares? (Nobody cares. NOBODY CARES. AT ALL.)

Q1. As a couple, would you say that you share a common vision for your future? *
a) No, not really.
b) Not at the moment. We’ll just see what happens.
c) Mostly yes. But we don’t have it all plotted out.
d) Yes. We frequently talk about our future goals together.

- Hamber still wants to move out of Kentucky, Necky still says no.
- Hamber says a) but Necky convinces her to agree to b)

Q2. If someone asked you how compatible you were as a couple, what would you say? *
a) We’re just rubbing along. I guess I don’t tend to give it much thought.
b) We don’t have that much in common, but we’re okay for now.
c) Our relationship isn't perfect, but we are strong as a couple.
d) We see ourselves as very connected and are on the same page about the things that are most important to us.

- Necky thinks they're "strong".
- Hamber says b) but Necky convinces her to agree to c)

Q3. How do your political views match those of your partner? *
a) It’s like night and day. We avoid talking politics.
b) We scream our differing points of view at each other.
c) On a few things we match, but a lot of the time we have to agree to differ.
d) We have a lot of similar views, and have learned to respect each other’s viewpoint when we disagree.

- Both say d)

Q4. When it comes to religion, are there any points of contention? *
a) We don’t really talk about religion as we know it’ll cause an argument.
b) We can never agree on this and argue all the time.
c) We do differ in some ways, but we try to make it work.
d) We have very similar ideas and have worked to understand any differences too.

- "None of those apply."
- They accept that a) is the "best" answer.

Q5. How do you spend your spare time as a couple? *
a) We don’t really spend much of our free time together.
b) We argue a lot about not spending enough of our spare time together.
c) We tend to pursue our hobbies separately, which works for us.
d) We have a nice balance between shared interests and separate hobbies.

- "d) for sure" because Hamber is clearly bedbound and can't go anywhere without Necky.

Q6. When it comes to finances, how does your attitude differ to that of your partner? *
a) We don’t bother talking about money.
b) We have pretty different attitudes when it comes to money, which tends to cause arguments.
c) We prefer to keep our finances separate so that we are responsible for our own money decisions.
d) We tend to agree on most things to do with money. We’re in the habit of discussing things and then making decisions together.

- They pick d) because they make decisions together of how to spend Hamber's YouTube money.

Q7. As a couple, would you say that you regularly share a laugh together? *
a) Not really. We don’t have a similar sense of humour.
b) Our humour jars with one another. We actually often end up rowing instead of laughing.
c) We do have a giggle together sometimes and like similar comedy shows.
d) We share a laugh most days and it makes us feel connected.

- Hamber/Necky aren't familiar with the British term "row", having gotten this quiz from a UK site.
- Necky likes her SpongeBob, Hamber thinks her jokes "go over Necky's head".
- Adam Sandler "isn't scripted" and "goes off the whim" (the return of THAT Hamberism)
- They decide c) is acceptable... (fuck, why isn't this over yet?)

Q8. During the holiday season, how easy is it for you to decide whose family to spend Christmas with? *
a) We tend to split up and visit our own families.
b) We often can't agree and it causes massive rows.
c) We tend to spend the holiday season away from our families as it makes life easier.
d) We’ve always planned ahead in order to head off conflict and take it in turns.

- They mostly go to Necky's family's. They plan ahead. d)

Q9. How close are you when it comes to sex and intimacy? *
a) We just have mechanical sex.
b) We are pretty passionate. It's the one area that’s always been good.
c) We like to hold hands and have a cuddle.
d) Intimacy is important to both of us, and we’ve always made time to be close.

- Did she seriously censor the word "sex"? Like the thought of either of them engaging in it just by saying the word aloud is THAT offensive? Wow...
- Oh, she doesn't want to get DEMONETIZED. Got it. Fuck's sake...
- Necky claims b) - Hamber apparently agrees.

Q10. When it comes to talking about raising a family, how similar are your ideas? *
a) We just muddle along.
b) It’s a real bone of contention as we differ about most things.
c) We realise that we have to compromise.
d) We share similar values and beliefs about parenting, and maintain a regular dialogue to ensure we stay on the same page.

- HAHA British words are SO FUNNY!!
- They don't agree on how to parent a child (both of them apparently agree to NEGLECT it, as evident by Twinkie Storr's NAIL SITUATION)
- They say b) (Because Hamber IS a B. Bonus ControllingLynn comes out to bitch for a while...)

RESULTS:
You answered D in the personality quiz 4 time(s)

You have similar beliefs and values about the important things in your lives; from family and friendships to managing money. This has enabled you to create a strong and secure relationship.

However, you both understand that your relationship needs constant and consistent nurturing. It's this understanding that stops you from taking each other for granted. You acknowledge that just being on the same page isn’t enough.

You’ve learned that in order to go the distance, you have to maintain connection, communication and compassion. You invest in this as a couple and regularly work on it, and this keeps your relationship healthy.

If you're planning on getting married, our partners Marriage Care run fun and informative marriage preparation courses.

NO COMMENT OF THE DAY!

TL;DR: They claim the results of the quiz stated they are compatible. SKIP.
I just gotta say god bless you. I always look forward to your summary of ALR's videos so I don't have to damage my brain cells watching them myself.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino