Are female empowerment dances a secret ploy by the patriarchy for more fap material?

Kuchipatchi

Mah mate gave me his funny juice.
kiwifarms.net
So I was watching Katnipp's latest video and in it, she talks about a whore doing an "empowerment" pole dance for the public to watch when walking by her window.
Skip to around 3:05 for context and 06:54 for the whore pole dancing.

The dancer says that it's to combat the patriarchy because women are supposedly told to be "good women" and does a pole dance by her window to "be empowering". But by doing a provocative dance, she's entertaining men. They're not gonna feel shame or remorse, the men watching are gonna video record it and fap to it later (if they like a hoe with no dignity).

I believe that this wave of feminism is actually some Jewish-level control over women to make them more promiscuous to the delight of men. Why do you think women are more unhappy after becoming feminists? It's because it's not what they want and are actually being puppetted by Je- err, men!

And I would like to point out that a woman don't have friends, they have enemies that they're nice to.

JavisFNF

The Mad Hat
kiwifarms.net
They're colluding with the lesbians
*Troonsbians too, kek.

AH FUCK WE'VE BEEN OUTED.
Pack it all up, boys. It's over. They're soon going to realize that the handjob dance trend and the free the nip shit on tiktok are only ever watched by coomers. It's a conspiracy to make women act slutty and make them think they're fighting the patriarchy I guess. :^)
Based man, also go find a life instead of lamenting you all used to coom over libfats because that's a real shit taste. Who wants to fuck amateurish gamer girls like Luna Aquaphine? Other than that these girls are pushing their own Liberal Feminist movement by hooking young teen girls, and it seems they're digging their own graves.

In Current Year Clown World, that's doubleplusungood.

Also "empowerment" seems to mean "masculine" in woke.
Then what's the actual difference between libfems who want to be "empowered" and troons who take T and pass as men?

Edit: Necro but someone delete this

Last edited:

Fireman Sam

Polish Penis Radio!
kiwifarms.net
Based man, also go find a life instead of lamenting you all used to coom over libfats because that's a real shit taste. Who wants to fuck amateurish gamer girls like Luna Aquaphine? Other than that these girls are pushing their own Liberal Feminist movement by hooking young teen girls, and it seems they're digging their own graves.
I posted that shit last year in September and you up here responding as if I was serious? Who the fuck is Luna Aquaphine anyway? You are the most autistic nigger lmao