Are female pedophiles weirder to you? - Or equally as weird as their male counterparts?

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course, they share the same fucked up attribute, but does it feel more bizarre when a woman is outed as a child predator? Are you not surprised by it at all?

I'm not including trannies in this demographic 'cause obviously.

Solution
A female pedophile has to consciously shred and abandon her inborn mother's and nurturer's instincts and the personality that comes along with them, so pedo women are worse than their male counterparts by many extra miles.

BackspaceDill

piss haha piss hmmmm yummy piss
kiwifarms.net
maybe

Attachments

• _113392813_gettyimages-615550844.jpg
    _113392813_gettyimages-615550844.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 13

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
Yes.
To me, they're uglier on the outside and on the inside. I wish Joseph Mengele was around so we could forcefully neuter them and make them unable to even have a husand/mate to help groom kids. (Rate me with hats plz)

It doesn't help matters that IRL female offenders (even if with media coverage) are treated with lighter sentences and can have families with the boys they groomed/Lolcows like Yanderedev, influenced by so much "Teacher/Student" Hentai included two 'rivals' in his 'franchise', one being fucking proud of it and using it as a hobby.

Last edited:

SandyCat

Want a bite?
kiwifarms.net
They're all equally weird to me. The thing I find extra weird is how society seems to go easier on them or just outright gives them a pass for some reason. Some people outright fetishize it by saying shit like "I don't see the problem, I'd of loved for my middle school teacher to fuck me when I was a kid" type of weird shit

It's so bad even Southpark did a episode making fun of it some years ago:

Thankfully it seems like things have been shifting more towards female pedos should be treated just as harshly as male pedos

Splinters RCVD

The Dark Reality comes. Jesus Christ have mercy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're all equally weird to me. The thing I find extra weird is how society seems to go easier on them or just outright gives them a pass for some reason. Some people outright fetishize it by saying shit like "I don't see the problem, I'd of loved for my middle school teacher to fuck me when I was a kid" type of weird shit

It's so bad even Southpark did a episode making fun of it some years ago:

Thankfully it seems like things have been shifting more towards female pedos should be treated just as harshly as male pedos
I take it as one of the Powers That Be's many assets to drag women, especially the present and potential future mothers in society, into more and more degeneracy. The youth of today give them pass due to just being degenerates themselves, while the older ones letting them off are probably the spineless, hedonist boomer kind who hate their own children for taking away space and attention from their self-centered, narcissistic lives.

Grub

kiwifarms.net
I actually had a teacher when I was in grade 6 who was outed as a pedophile some years later. She got busted for having a relationship with a 14 year old. She was originally a substitute teacher who replaced our real teacher full time when our teacher had a mental breakdown and didn't come back.

At the time honestly I thought she was nice, about the only thing she did that seemed a little off thinking back in it was how she would make us all line up and give her high fives at the end of every day.

Until I read about it in the paper though I never would have guessed she was a pedo.

Exigent Circumcisions

Post tasteful trotter daguerreotypes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually had a teacher when I was in grade 6 who was outed as a pedophile some years later. She got busted for having a relationship with a 14 year old. She was originally a substitute teacher who replaced our real teacher full time when our teacher had a mental breakdown and didn't come back.

At the time honestly I thought she was nice, about the only thing she did that seemed a little off thinking back in it was how she would make us all line up and give her high fives at the end of every day.

Until I read about it in the paper though I never would have guessed she was a pedo.
But was she hot?

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
Way weirder, and way more common than is implied.

With guys it is said "any hole is a goal" and I just figured if a dude is a rapist anyway, that they would think a kid is an easy target. This explains why a good deal of reprobates with no self control fill out the chomo statistics.

Now with women it gets muddled, since the stated and/or documented reasons for women choosing mates are incongruous with a child pairing, they can't provide or protect, certainly can't lay pipe, so the women fucking kids is 100% based on twisted intent, they know it's wrong and that is the sole enjoyment. Not that I'm making excuses for the men, wall them all ect ect

Exigent Circumcisions

Post tasteful trotter daguerreotypes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She was a young Asian lady in her 20's.
You're dodging the question.

I guess it's not any weirder to me than male pedophiles. Anybody who seriously thinks women are incapable of being deranged just isn't paying attention and schools in particular seem to be a nesting place for the addled among us, so it's no surprise most of the female pedophile cases I've heard about involve teachers.

Grub

kiwifarms.net
You're dodging the question.
I dunno, dude she looked like a typical young asian lady. I guess she wasn't ugly.
I guess it's not any weirder to me than male pedophiles. Anybody who seriously thinks women are incapable of being deranged just isn't paying attention and schools in particular seem to be a nesting place for the addled among us, so it's no surprise most of the female pedophile cases I've heard about involve teachers.
The thing that always seems odd to me about female pedos is that more often than not it's almost always some kind of weird relationship. It never seems to be just about sex when it comes to women pedos.