Are female pedophiles weirder to you? - Or equally as weird as their male counterparts?

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course, they share the same fucked up attribute, but does it feel more bizarre when a woman is outed as a child predator? Are you not surprised by it at all?

I'm not including trannies in this demographic 'cause obviously.

Solution
A female pedophile has to consciously shred and abandon her inborn mother's and nurturer's instincts and the personality that comes along with them, so pedo women are worse than their male counterparts by many extra miles.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
She was a young Asian lady in her 20's.

I feel like there should be an Asian female exception to statutory consent laws. They're so tiny and frail they basically have no choice but to go after young teen boys. Even an average-sized adult male could do irreparable damage to their lady parts.

Exigent Circumcisions

Post tasteful trotter daguerreotypes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing that always seems odd to me about female pedos is that more often than not it's almost always some kind of weird relationship. It never seems to be just about sex when it comes to women pedos.
Well, that's women and sex in general, no? Trashy slampigs aren't that prevalent, even these days.

Moralfag Supreme

All Hail Cthurkey!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing that always seems odd to me about female pedos is that more often than not it's almost always some kind of weird relationship. It never seems to be just about sex when it comes to women pedos.
My best guess is most of them, if the cycle of abuse doesn't apply, are making an attempt to mold their personal "ultimate lover" while they're young, when their emotions are most intense and can translate chemically to a kind of hormonal euphoria.

To answer the main question, yes and no. They're more common than we think, and far more twisted than men. Men come up with some pretty fucked up stuff but they also have an extrapolary appendage that does most of the physical damage. Being genetically neutered opens the door for a lot of horrific shit. A firing squad knows no gender, though.

SexPistol

I lurked for two years and got lonely
kiwifarms.net
This is hard. I feel like no one really takes female pedos seriously and they are treated with less animosity than male pedos. A lot of the shows I watch have made a joke out of the women being pedos thing, which I think is kind of dangerous considering we should be protecting our boys as much as our girls. Still, when I see news coverage on it, I don’t feel as outraged because even the news articles on them read totally different.

But I think I would have the same reaction to them IRL, thinking they’re just disgusting, depraved animals with no control who deserve to be shot on sight so they can’t fuck up another child. I watch Deadly Women a lot, and I think that females who are this mentally fucked are worse than their male counterparts. Females are supposed to be nurturers. Not predators.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
I feel like there should be an Asian female exception to statutory consent laws. They're so tiny and frail they basically have no choice but to go after young teen boys. Even an average-sized adult male could do irreparable damage to their lady parts.
That reminds me of a Japanese female pedo that met her male victim (13) via an MMO. She sexted him and lured him into a hotel and took his virginity/fucked him like 4 times. And she was a teenage mother to boot
As usual, when he talked about it and how it affected him negatively "Aw man, you lucky bastard. How's that abuse?!"

Last edited:

Grub

kiwifarms.net
I feel like there should be an Asian female exception to statutory consent laws. They're so tiny and frail they basically have no choice but to go after young teen boys.
Nah, you can pick em up and bounce em off the walls and shit.
Even an average-sized adult male could do irreparable damage to their lady parts.
That's not how it works. Those things are made to squeeze babies out.

Sine Qua Non

kiwifarms.net
You're dodging the question.

I guess it's not any weirder to me than male pedophiles. Anybody who seriously thinks women are incapable of being deranged just isn't paying attention and schools in particular seem to be a nesting place for the addled among us, so it's no surprise most of the female pedophile cases I've heard about involve teachers.
Yeah, like the same morons that claim that if women ran everything it would be a peaceful utopia. History has never borne that out. Women are easily as able to be as ruthless, merciless, and powerhungry.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
Nope. Squicks me out.
Extreme Doubt.jpg

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
what i find weird with female pedos is that often they are attractive or at very least "not ugly". Like wtf broke them enough to do it.

We know lots of pedo comes from sexual abuse. True for male, so i guess its true for women. Is it like some sick twisted attempt to regain control? As they become the one in power in this sick relationship. Wanting to be dominant instead of dominated?