Are Incels the most reviled members of society ever? -

Darndirty

kiwifarms.net
Just because something can't be helped doesn't mean it can't be reviled, I'll give you an example, physical deformities or downs syndrome, people with these while have been pitied are generally reviled in every society ever.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sure, they might be the most hated members of society. but how do we fix it? I propose a solution:

The only way to fix the modern dating scene is if there was a catastrophic global disaster that culled 90% of the male population. Females would become so desperate that they would be forced to date down. Men would become so desirable that every male could have his own personal harem of females. He would impregnate each and every one of them, creating his own army. Males would use their army of children to fight other males' children in brutal battles to prevent the male population from rising too high. This would, in a sense, create a state of equilibrium where men have free reign over the entire globe. This would last until the human population began to die out due to the lack of reproduction and we would then enter a 10 year "Grace period" to raise the population. The ratio of males to females would be closely monitored to prevent the current situation we are in. I truly believe this is the only way to fix the modern dating scene.

edit: i dont remember writing this

:drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism::drink::autism:

Last edited:

Satanic Worship Club

kiwifarms.net
sure, they might be the most hated members of society. but how do we fix it? I propose a solution:

The only way to fix the modern dating scene is if there was a catastrophic global disaster that culled 90% of the male population. Females would become so desperate that they would be forced to date down. Men would become so desirable that every male could have his own personal harem of females. He would impregnate each and every one of them, creating his own army. Males would use their army of children to fight other males' children in brutal battles to prevent the male population from rising too high. This would, in a sense, create a state of equilibrium where men have free reign over the entire globe. This would last until the human population began to die out due to the lack of reproduction and we would then enter a 10 year "Grace period" to raise the population. The ratio of males to females would be closely monitored to prevent the current situation we are in. I truly believe this is the only way to fix the modern dating scene.
I know I'm late and all but holy shit, there's something wrong with you

Satanic Worship Club

kiwifarms.net
They're pretty easy to understand, they're people with little to no self awareness or introspection who think the universe owes them a good life with no effort on their behalf to understand why their behaviour and actions are a barrier to that good life.
I mean in the way of how so many of them despise females yet still want to have one(to the point of slavery in some cases)

• Feels
Reactions: Viridian

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean in the way of how so many of them despise females yet still want to have one(to the point of slavery in some cases)
These were the guys in high school who were so awkward and scared of talking to girls that they never dated anyone and just hung out in a group together re-enforcing with each other how they didn't need girls anyway, and thus all they wanted from girls were a hole to put their dicks in. (Mostly to finally lose the Virgin cards that they felt hanging around their necks like millstones.)

Dreaming about having a female as under their control is not surprising at all as they felt they had no control over anything, most especially girls, when they were growing through puberty alone. Thus an incel is born.

• Agree
Reactions: Viridian

OrsonZedd

kiwifarms.net
I disagree. You and everyone else is 100% in control of the way they act. You may not be totally in control of how you feel but you can control it. You're not some maligned minority, you're just people who need therapy. I should know; I was one of you. And took a long time and a lot of introspection to realize that the only person you could make me happy was myself. It's not necessarily something you can do on your own, but it is something you can do with help