Are Incels the most reviled members of society ever? -

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. The difference between incels and other reviled members of society that whereby blacks, Jews, women, homosexuals, etc. are reviled for things they are, incels are reviled for things they do. Like constantly whinge and wank because nobody wants to fuck them, demand the Government give them all personal waifus, coin stupid terms like "foid" and "roastie" and "fesnails," and claim they're going to "go ER" all the time.

Incels are reviled for good reason. Even the most horrific virgin with rage should realise that whining constantly isn't going to get your ashes hauled, and that you can always hire a prostitute. Chris did. And with Adultwork existing it's easier than ever - log on, find someone in your area with good reviews who you fancy and book.

setian

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why they would be reviled, they're such nice guys

draketears.png

I guess his conversations with Minor Victim 1 weren't as super-secret as he'd hoped:

mv1.png

turn_coat

kiwifarms.net
No. The difference between incels and other reviled members of society that whereby blacks, Trump's Chosen People, women, homosexuals, etc. are reviled for things they are, incels are reviled for things they do. Like constantly whinge and wank because nobody wants to fuck them, demand the Government give them all personal waifus, coin stupid terms like "foid" and "roastie" and "fesnails," and claim they're going to "go ER" all the time.

Incels are reviled for good reason. Even the most horrific virgin with rage should realise that whining constantly isn't going to get your ashes hauled, and that you can always hire a prostitute. Chris did. And with Adultwork existing it's easier than ever - log on, find someone in your area with good reviews who you fancy and book.

Nah, I'd argue that jews are objectively worse than other groups. Incels are reviled because of either physical deformity or a completely lack of spiritual responsibility. Those that lack the latter have it coming, incels, the lazy, the jews, etc. Those that suffer the former are perfectly capable of living happy productive lives. The 'incel' culture is a disaster, however, it also serves a purpose. We need groups that are basically dedicated to the shaming of roasties in order to get them in line. Women have been uppity ever since we permitted them to vote 100 years ago, and the existence of groups of young men who hate women can't hurt in that regard.

Incels are reviled because feminists despise men that aren't up to their standards, yet still refuse to cease existing. We live in a society with a heavy focus on the comfort of women above all else. Loud angry incels are mess sledge hammer of a social force that can be used to put women back in their place.
Realistically, there will come a time when incels serve no purpose, but it won't come until we restructure our society to be more oriented towards the superior of the two genders.
Obligatory; we live in a society.

Attachments

• 1545089788441.jpg
    1545089788441.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 92

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
Very true, women hate ugly men. A woman would rather fuck a rabid dog than touch an ugly man.

Women will fuck and marry an ugly man easily, provided he has the means to support her. Incels thinking beauty is the main thing women seek in men are thinking like men. Women seek guidance, support, initiative, ambition, confidence.

article-2533036-1A64E4EE00000578-442_634x911.jpg

I mean sure they'll fuck some mentally ill pretty boy, but unless he's bringing home the bacon it's not going to last long. That said, if you are an incel that had no job and live in his mothers basement, no matter what you look like, you are bottom of the barrel to women. You have no ambition, no means to support yourself or others, and still rely on your mother for help.

Women in the same situation don't have those biological standards expected of them though, it's just how people are wired. No guy goes to a girl "I'm not going out with you, you are a loser!" It just doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, I'd argue that Trump's Chosen People are objectively worse than other groups. Incels are reviled because of either physical deformity or a completely lack of spiritual responsibility. Those that lack the latter have it coming, incels, the lazy, the Trump's Chosen People, etc. Those that suffer the former are perfectly capable of living happy productive lives. The 'incel' culture is a disaster, however, it also serves a purpose. We need groups that are basically dedicated to the shaming of roasties in order to get them in line. Women have been uppity ever since we permitted them to vote 100 years ago, and the existence of groups of young men who hate women can't hurt in that regard.

Incels are reviled because feminists despise men that aren't up to their standards, yet still refuse to cease existing. We live in a society with a heavy focus on the comfort of women above all else. Loud angry incels are mess sledge hammer of a social force that can be used to put women back in their place.
Realistically, there will come a time when incels serve no purpose, but it won't come until we restructure our society to be more oriented towards the superior of the two genders.
Obligatory; we live in a society.

Lol. Show me on the doll where the nasty, disgusting, evil foid touched you.

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
incels will always be treated like garbage

Incels choose to live up to that label. I have no sympathy for people who think they are entitled to shit but don't want to work for it. You aren't disabled. You don't have a genetic predisposition to be repellent to women. You're just lazy as shit, and blaming things you can't control makes it a heck of a lot easier to duck having to take initiative or responsibility.