Are Incels the most reviled members of society ever? -

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Actually to be fair, gaslighting is making someone doubt his sanity.

When I was a kid, I used to be an extroverted normie, even a douchebag, somewhat. I was already the introverted type, which led me to overcompensate by fake energy, but this was well received among my school comrades and even among girls! (yes, pretty girls used to laugh at my shitty jokes).

Then everything went slowly and inexorably downward as I entered adolescence. I realized (and others made me realize, more importantly) that I was not as handsome as I thought I was. I was even deformed, with awkward and abnormal proportions (wristcel, framecel, nosecel, jawcel). My jokes were suddenly less funny (even when I told them with "confidence"), girls were less attracted to my companionship, and some guys in my social circle saw my weakness and used it to move up a step or two in the ladder at my expense. I used to have swift verbal comebacks before; now, I could only look at the ground when someone taunted me, since whatever pun of mine would get the obvious, crushing answer: "Yea, but at least I don't look like a fucking freak".

Seeing my social status collapsing at an ever accelerating pace made me desperate for solutions. As soon as the age of 14, I engaged in bodybuilding. I quickly gained muscle mass, but became even more desperate as I saw that the real problem was my bone structure. My forearms and wrists stayed desperately thin, and I was horrified when I learned there were absolutely no muscles in the wrist area.

A medium-to-long-term, solution-oriented, process swiftly prioritizes the Chief Value Added Services Officer, whilst our incel-wide 360-degree thinking reconceptualizes our movable and/or future-oriented co-innovations. Energies drive the pioneers. Actually, the team players focus on our white-collar productivity. The powerful incel champion accelerates the trigger events. In the same time, our content dramatically synergizes a feedback-based framework in this space. The steering committee builds our end-to-end interdependency. The Executive Head of Facilities Management differentiates a socially conscious big-picture incel thinking. Controlling should enforce customer-focused consistencies. The board-level executives re-imagine responsible, modular, agilities. The product manager reaches out alert, well-scoped, blended approaches, while the white-collar workers identify uncertainties.

More importantly the biggest problems were facial: I had a very weird, almost monkeylike jaw (some actually called me a monkey or prehistoric man) and an ugly nose.

When I attempted to seek help (e.g. by plastic surgery) from my parents, they, to my horror, dismissed my concerns with incredible condescendence. Basically, I was perfectly fine and was hallucinating. They took me to some psychologists, who weirdly insisted on blaming my depression on my upbringing (classic Freudian stuff). Only one (a pretty cool guy actually) acknowledged that I was ugly and would have to overcompensate to seduce women.

I have secretly hated and resented my parents ever since. I know this sounds edgy, but having your life experiences negated in this way is horrible, and I would not wish it on anybody.

TL;DR yes they are and for a good reason.
Perhaps the most autistic thing I've read in months. First 3 paragraphswere ok , then you went full snuzelen. Maybe you were sniffing paint. Which meshes rather well with your description of yourself, which draws the mind to abos or Coast Salish pre-sapiens.
It's safe to say OP is faggot, buy rope.
Hemp is best, and jute will do, but avoid sisal and coconut fibre, as they leave splinters.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
In my opinion, they're fucking insufferable and they always have a justified reason as to why they're not desirable to the average woman- but they don't have the self-awareness to figure that out or maybe the desire to improve themselves in order to make them actually capable of getting a decent girlfriend.

You'd think if they hated females so much they would be avoidant of them rather than be overly obsessed towards them , especially ones who minimally tolerate them- until they find out the girl isn't interested in them romantically. When that happens, whew, incels really get ugly.

I would respect incels maybe a bit more if they didn't use their beta-ass experiences with thots (usually e-thots lol) as a way to summarize the entirety of women.

I'm not saying women are immune to having criticism or excused if they do something wrong- we all know at least one girl who is infamous in someway for a good reason, but, the massive over-generalization of "durhur all women bad/dumb/useless/slutty/crazy/[insert negative word here]" is really eye-rolling.

My advice for them would be they should try to judge each girl case-by-case rather than pretend they even understand how women work at all, if all they find are these so-called bitches and sluts or whatever, maybe go elsewhere or change how you live your life and see that it will eventually start reflecting in the type of women they encounter.
Like you can't expect to find a decent girl if all you feel towards them are walking genitals that are better to be silenced and only breed as their purpose in life than see them as an actual person

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, they'll gaslight us endlessly about how we're not improving ourselves despite doing everything adults should do,
I refuse to believe this poster isn't satire. There cannot exist someone who really doesn't understand how the things the mainstream incel communities say (dehumanizing terms such as femoids, etc), and the behaviors common to those who self identify as incels (feelings of entitlement, inability to treat women as beings with their own agency, treating sex as the primary aim in life, etc) would by their very nature prevent women from wanting to interact with them.

You want a chance with women? Stop bitching about how disadvantaged you are and get hobbies in life beyond badgering every woman who says hi to you for sex. Neediness and whimpering are not attractive. Holding the door open and showing basic human respect does not mean others should drop their pants and bend over for you on the spot. Women like men who have actual personalities and goals in life, beyond sex; Try developing yourself as a standalone person for your own sake before you try to breed, it'll vastly improve your success rate. I promise.

Last edited:

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
You want a chance with women? Stop bitching about how disadvantaged you are and get hobbies in life beyond badgering every woman who says hi to you for sex. Neediness and whimpering are not attractive. Holding the door open and showing basic human respect does not mean others should drop their pants and bend over for you on the spot. Women like men who have actual personalities and goals in life, beyond sex; Try developing yourself as a standalone person for your own sake before you try to breed, it'll vastly improve your success rate. I promise.
10/10 projecting.

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Viridian

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
In my opinion, they're fucking insufferable and they always have a justified reason as to why they're not desirable to the average woman- but they don't have the self-awareness to figure that out or maybe the desire to improve themselves in order to make them actually capable of getting a decent girlfriend.

You'd think if they hated females so much they would be avoidant of them rather than be overly obsessed towards them , especially ones who minimally tolerate them- until they find out the girl isn't interested in them romantically. When that happens, whew, incels really get ugly.

I would respect incels maybe a bit more if they didn't use their beta-ass experiences with thots (usually e-thots lol) as a way to summarize the entirety of women.

I'm not saying women are immune to having criticism or excused if they do something wrong- we all know at least one girl who is infamous in someway for a good reason, but, the massive over-generalization of "durhur all women bad/dumb/useless/slutty/crazy/[insert negative word here]" is really eye-rolling.

My advice for them would be they should try to judge each girl case-by-case rather than pretend they even understand how women work at all, if all they find are these so-called bitches and sluts or whatever, maybe go elsewhere or change how you live your life and see that it will eventually start reflecting in the type of women they encounter.
Like you can't expect to find a decent girl if all you feel towards them are walking genitals that are better to be silenced and only breed as their purpose in life than see them as an actual person
TBF, if they avoided women like you suggest, you'd just mock them for being MGTOW and call them incels. Must be tough being an incel. They can't win.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBF, if they avoided women like you suggest, you'd just mock them for being MGTOW and call them incels. Must be tough being an incel. They can't win.
pretty much nobody would make fun of mgtow if there weren't scores of them malding about women online. deciding marriage and relationships just aren't for you is fine, but making it extremely obvious how bitter and angry you are is opening the floodgates for people to laugh at you.

regarding incels, there wasn't major pushback (besides typical "lol virgin" bullshit) against incels pre-crying about chad/stacy/wrist size. wasn't even used as an insult until over 20 years after the term was initially coined.

my profile page is open for you to tell me to kill myself whenever you'd like.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Syaoran Li