Are Incels the most reviled members of society ever? -

Hux

kiwifarms.net
I'd agree with this pre-Supreme Gentleman, but he pretty much assured that the word "incel" exists outside the internet permanently at this point.
The journos poking, prodding and then subsequently begging for The Joker to goad Incels into launching a Chad-Stacy Holocaust didn't help things either

Approx. 59 Robins

have a fungus
kiwifarms.net
Incels are one of those topics that turn people into absolute blithering idiots online. It doesn't matter whether they're trying to defend or justify the behavior of incels, or acting like they're some menace to society on the level of the four horsemen, I have never seen a debate about incels that doesn't devolve into autistic shitflinging or circlejerking.

This just seems to be one of those topics that people get way too emotionally invested in, which is hilarious considering the fact that it's about some dudes that couldn't get their dicks wet.

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I suppose paedos are less liked, but an incel can become a compulsive coomer, so maybe vulnerable to weirdness, dunno. Many surely try to better themselves. They surely do.

Hanipaganda

Hanipaganda Ganda Ha-Ha-Ha Hani Hanide Hani Pani
kiwifarms.net
I would honestly make the take that incels would be fine if they never mutated off from Robot culture. Nobody ever got angry about R9K posters or anything like that, and there were R9K communities forever. The main thing was that they were focused on feelings and all that gay shit. Nowadays the only vestige of "robot culture" you see are Russian Doomer Music Playlists. The core thing is that incels are hated because they couldn't focus on themselves and think about anything remotely interesting, instead focusing on looks and hating women. Like yeah, okay. You're a NEET and can't get laid. You know what you do? Come up with interesting shit to talk about. Think about things. Make interesting content. Robots were doing this for years until both boards on both chans were killed, Discord crackdowns happened and incel communities cannibalized the rest.

Incels really just need to get a fucking hobby. You don't really need to get laid if you can find something that brings you joy and fulfillment.

PakiLover

Every Grifter deserves the rope
kiwifarms.net
I would honestly make the take that incels would be fine if they never mutated off from Robot culture. Nobody ever got angry about R9K posters or anything like that, and there were R9K communities forever. The main thing was that they were focused on feelings and all that gay shit. Nowadays the only vestige of "robot culture" you see are Russian Doomer Music Playlists. The core thing is that incels are hated because they couldn't focus on themselves and think about anything remotely interesting, instead focusing on looks and hating women. Like yeah, okay. You're a NEET and can't get laid. You know what you do? Come up with interesting shit to talk about. Think about things. Make interesting content. Robots were doing this for years until both boards on both chans were killed, Discord crackdowns happened and incel communities cannibalized the rest.

Incels really just need to get a fucking hobby. You don't really need to get laid if you can find something that brings you joy and fulfillment.
A hobby can fulfill you for so long until you see your friends with wives, girlfriends or kids.

Hanipaganda

Hanipaganda Ganda Ha-Ha-Ha Hani Hanide Hani Pani
kiwifarms.net
A hobby can fulfill you for so long until you see your friends with wives, girlfriends or kids.
At that point it's on them for not learning mindfulness. You have to either accept your place in the world or fight to change it. Incels don't do either.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Incels blame women/society for their "inability" to have sex. Most of them aren't even that ugly, they just have crappy attitudes that make women want to avoid them. If you go on any incel website/subreddit, you'll see them whining about how all the women who are into them aren't good enough.

I could go on about why incels are so disliked, but I'll let these screenshots do the talking

20200525_235745.jpg

20200525_235318.jpg

20200525_235331.jpg

20200525_234933.jpg

20200525_234849.jpg

20200525_235223.jpg

20200525_235238.jpg

20200526_001108.jpg

20200526_000938.jpg

20200526_000920.jpg

20200526_000615.jpg

PakiLover

Every Grifter deserves the rope
kiwifarms.net
Incels blame women/society for their "inability" to have sex. Most of them aren't even that ugly, they just have crappy attitudes that make women want to avoid them. If you go on any incel website/subreddit, you'll see them whining about how all the women who are into them aren't good enough.

I could go on about why incels are so disliked, but I'll let these screenshots do the talking

you dumb faggot take one example and claim it on everyone. Look at the shit being promoted to young girls, and it’ll show you how picky they become. A 5/10 guy can never get a 5/10 girl today

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

those last 3 would fit right in A&N, to be fair

you dumb faggot take one example and claim it on everyone. Look at the shit being promoted to young girls, and it’ll show you how picky they become. A 5/10 guy can never get a 5/10 girl today
then be hotter or make more money, faggot. adapt or get bred out.

The Pink Panther

Looking At Your Stag Reel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rating people on scales of 1-10 is stupid.

Most incels would never go for an ugly or even average female, lol
Nah, it's an accurate calculation of the net beauty constant in women.

The mere issue with this calculation is that incels have abnormally high standards for what qualifies as an attractive woman, thus they are deluded as well as very strict with their ratings.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Men who label themselves Incels are dumb for basing their whole lives around getting pussy.

People who freak out about Incel terrorism are dumb for thinking there's an ISIS style network of mass murderers made up of angry virgins.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
There's nothing wrong with not wanting a woman you don't actually find attractive; and we are in a weird place dating wise with the man/woman dynamic, but Incels issues are that they are all so bitter about it, wanting the best isn't a bad thing; but whining when it isn't given to you is a bad thing. Nothing is uglier than a self pitying man, it's pathetic.