Are Incels the most reviled members of society ever?

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Skitarii

Hacker on Steroids
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people hate incels. They don't reproduce, they don't steal your women, they can't fight back, they've got no friends, they won't take your job, they're thin-wristed retards for the most part. They are the most harmless people in the world, they aren't a threat to anyone. Any hatred of them is simply irrational

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people hate incels. They don't reproduce, they don't steal your women, they can't fight back, they've got no friends, they won't take your job, they're thin-wristed retards for the most part. They are the most harmless people in the world, they aren't a threat to anyone. Any hatred of them is simply irrational
Loud defeatists are annoying in any context, regardless of groups or whatever. If a self-anointed "Incel" is not being annoying, you just feel sorry for him.

Until they shoot up your school.

Incels are disturbing people to interact with. Go read some of their forums, they're unhinged, psychotic.

I do think society is awfully harsh on them, though. There's this thing I see play out a lot where if men make negative observations about women (completely correct ones) or share their concerns about things like dating, they get shat on. Society doesn't like to help men who are already down the totem pole, doesn't care about them at all. A few things that could go a long ways towards trying to rehabilitate some of these people are:

1) Recognizing that the sex fixation is just a way of expressing a more general concern for emotional intimacy. (lolgetahooker is not a solution because sex isn't the problem for them, it's just the symbol in their mind of what success would be; if an incel did con a woman into sleeping with them somehow they'd still be fucked up in the head)

2) Recognizing that most incels seem to have very severe body dysmorphia, they're convinced that they're hideous and they obsess over minute flaws even though most of them look completely normal.

3) Not shitting down men's throats whenever they say something that isn't positive about women/dating. If troubled young men can't talk about their problems in healthier settings, then of course they're going to look for people who will talk to them, which means people like themselves, which means the hate circlejerk starts.

4) Not shitting on them for not having relationships, but instead shit on them for being obsessed with relationships. These are men who have become so obsessed with relationships that it consumes all of their thinking, and laughing at their failure with that reinforces it, it says, "Yes, you ARE trash because you don't have a girlfriend and you SHOULD feel awful about it." Teaching them to take a more holistic view of what a fulfilling life is, or to become a volcel, could go a long ways.

I don't buy into the Leftist incel terror thing, and I think you'd have plenty of weird school shooter types no matter what, but I do think that these people could pose a long-term threat on account of their organizing. It's when guys start forming actual ideologies around the idea that the world is out to make them miserable that you COULD have terrorist movements. And threat or not, it should disturb more people that there are so many people in this world suffering emotionally.

Skitarii

Hacker on Steroids
kiwifarms.net
4) Not shitting on them for not having relationships, but instead shit on them for being obsessed with relationships. These are men who have become so obsessed with relationships that it consumes all of their thinking, and laughing at their failure with that reinforces it, it says, "Yes, you ARE trash because you don't have a girlfriend and you SHOULD feel awful about it." Teaching them to take a more holistic view of what a fulfilling life is, or to become a volcel, could go a long ways.
This sounds like pipelining them into being consoomers. Most of them just want to learn better social skills, but no one really teaches that stuff to people without positive role models except grifters

This sounds like pipelining them into being consoomers. Most of them just want to learn better social skills, but no one really teaches that stuff to people without positive role models except grifters
Not sure how you see that. Consooming is based around passively sucking up media. A life can be built around friendships, careers, hobbies like bodybuilding or becoming a musician or an artist or learning crafts, study, travel, spirituality, etc. These also all happen to be things which might help a person in their social life anyways by enriching them as a person. (Hasn't worked for me, but I mean, it might.)

I just picture these dudes - I don't really know what they get up to, but I can imagine - sitting around practicing game, except their game can't even work because their attitude is so bad that women can smell it rolling off of them like a poison gas. If they were happy in their lives already, that wouldn't be near as big of an issue. People have to learn to be happy in and of themselves. That's a hard thing to do but I believe it can be done.

Bababo

Professional Toe-Stubber
kiwifarms.net
Inceldom is a personality issue. There are literally turbo-mega autistic stinky fat ugly women everywhere. No matter how much of a degenerate you are, there is someone out there for you. You just have to try to not make them feel like you might snap one day and kill them.

Skitarii

Hacker on Steroids
kiwifarms.net
friendships
Zero social skills

Employment training would help, not just pointless cbt

becoming a musician or an artist
No please

learning crafts
🧩

People have to learn to be happy in and of themselves. That's a hard thing to do but I believe it can be done.
Incel are people who are socially untouchable, and there's plently of non-psychopathic people who probably feel isolated by a society that isn't receptive to them. You can beat contentness into a person, but unless that person is a turbo-autist, extended periods of social isolation is damaging, no matter how much that person is content with their own talents. Social outcasts could do well with some skills training; some of the cows on this site are merely the result of social ostracization and are completely harmless outside of their internet larp, but are tossed in the same arena as legitimate pedophiles and animal molesters.

Zero social skills

Employment training would help, not just pointless cbt

No please

🧩

Incel are people who are socially untouchable, and there's plently of non-psychopathic people who probably feel isolated by a society that isn't receptive to them. You can beat contentness into a person, but unless that person is a turbo-autist, extended periods of social isolation is damaging, no matter how much that person is content with their own talents. Social outcasts could do well with some skills training; some of the cows on this site are merely the result of social ostracization and are completely harmless outside of their internet larp, but are tossed in the same arena as legitimate pedophiles and animal molesters.
Well, I don't disagree that they need social skills, I just think it hurts more than it helps to mock their datelessness. Like, let me put it this way: there are tons of men out there that are not having relationships they want to have but aren't incels, because an incel is a movement and not just some description of a state. So don't mock the incel for not having a gf, mock them for being an incel, if that makes sense? Mock their participation in a worldview that is keeping them out of harmony with society.

Skitarii

Hacker on Steroids
kiwifarms.net
Well, I don't disagree that they need social skills, I just think it hurts more than it helps to mock their datelessness. Like, let me put it this way: there are tons of men out there that are not having relationships they want to have but aren't incels, because an incel is a movement and not just some description of a state. So don't mock the incel for not having a gf, mock them for being an incel, if that makes sense? Mock their participation in a worldview that is keeping them out of harmony with society.
The majority of them just need better role models and people who aren't out to stab them in the back. If positive influences don't get to them first, then grifters will

milk

kiwifarms.net
Incel's aren't even real. It's a psyop to brainwash impressionable people.

BlaireWhitesBottom

kiwifarms.net
Given how focused people seem to be on my sex life, I figured I should share. If you don't want me to share you're welcome to stop obsessing about the sex life of a stranger on the internet.

i quoted this post just to remind you of how mad you were when you initially posted this lmfao