Are men dragged by their dicks?

Driftwood

kiwifarms.net
Throughout history, always been womens' fault for being whores. Men cannot help themselves. Helpless to their balls and dick and then women have a magic that must be punished.

I suppose the female analogue is one who would fuck anything if she that it would gain her power, direct or indirect.

Regardless, why do men resign themselves to weakness? Particularly if they fancy themselves better than women.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of my expert phrenology and physiognomy cannot parse the heritage of this mutt's face.
He is the platonic ideal of mutt.
Pretty sure it's Spic + Anglo + Med + Arab, but I'm not sure. Almost certainly some Spic, since they're about the only ones I've seen with that real thin mustache hair.
mutt.PNG

Eris!

Ewige Schlangenkraft
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure it's Spic + Anglo + Med + Arab, but I'm not sure. Almost certainly some Spic, since they're about the only ones I've seen with that real thin mustache hair.
We're learning God's recipes. How do you make an American? How much med per anglo?

Driftwood

kiwifarms.net
If God's expectations were reasonable there would be no need for a cross.
God is God. And think that God did not want men to learn from Adam? And yet they give into thots and desire whenever and plead helplessness.

And if you accept the idea God allowed this, then why be mad at thots? God allowed them to test you. You failed. Now you mad, lmao.

Last edited:

100% VIRGIN M00TY

The King Of Inceldom, Ultimate Trucel
kiwifarms.net
Men were doing too well so the gods cursed us with women and they dragged us down. We would have colonized the Andromeda system by now.